Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2013, 08:27 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,633,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2ShiningC View Post

Also, I was quite certain (for a few moments) that Hank will die in the shootout because of the very protracted "last call" with Marie with that "I love you." It was very pointed, I thought, and signaled his death.

As soon as Hank called Marie I thought "Here we go, Hanks about to die."

Now I think Walt will be able to talk everyone down during a standoff *

* My predictions are always wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2013, 09:04 PM

8,452 posts, read 15,089,965 times
Keep wondering why the writers specified that the desert site was on tribal land. Will federal -vs- tribal sovereignty be a factor in the legality of the arrest or the ownership of the money?

Old 09-10-2013, 09:28 PM

24,116 posts, read 12,846,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Walt was going to kill Gale, he wasn't sending Jesse. It was when Mike had him trapped and seconds away from killing HIM that Walt called Jesse to do it because the only way to stop Mike was if Gus lost Gale as a cook so would need Walt.
Oops, my bad. Thanks for the correction.

Old 09-11-2013, 02:47 AM

2,179 posts, read 7,389,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
My point is that the shootout is extremely unrealistic if Walt doesn't get injured. People die all the time from stray bullets while driving through an area, and the Nazis are shooting right at the vehicle he's in that's parked right there.
hopes it is a tv show don't get so factual

Old 09-11-2013, 03:37 AM

3,050 posts, read 5,002,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
How can anyone with any sense of morality at all be on Walt's side at this point?
Because it is a TV show....

People liked Tony Soprano too!

Old 09-11-2013, 04:43 AM

13,395 posts, read 45,093,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
The house wasn't burnt, it was neglected and trashed. I still haven't figured out why someone would cut a hole in the middle of the living room floor, then patch it up. (unless it's where the gas was spilled and Skyler or Walt replaced that section of floor before they abandoned the house)
At the very end of the last episode, Walt was trying to get as low in the car as he could, his glasses were taking a major beating while he was trying to get his head down.
Isn't the hole in the floor the trapdoor where Walter used to stash his cash?

Maybe the house is not literally burned, but definitely wrecked--the pool is empty (except for the skaters), the house is full-on trashed, and there is a chain-link fence around it, with No Trespassing signs. And yes, the spray paint.

In the flash-forward at the beginning of this season, Walter has new glasses and a head of hair.
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...sh-forward.jpg

And he retrieves his ricin. Interesting fact about ricin (scroll down)
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Here's one to ponder:
Todd, Huell, Hank, and Jesse all wore dark red shirts. So did Uncle Nazi. Todd's, Huell's, and Jesse's all had black or dark charcoal stripes or checks, too. Gomey, Walter, and all the others in the episode never wore those colors.
At this late date, I can't make up my mind whether all those shirts were for color mood or are a geeky easter egg for the detail watchers.

What do you think?
I think they have meaning, but it eludes me. Here is a graphic which shows many of the characters' colors (check out Skyler):
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/sla...gbad_color.jpg

Old 09-11-2013, 10:27 AM

1,145 posts, read 2,473,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWillowPlate View Post

And he retrieves his ricin. Interesting fact about ricin (scroll down)

I think they have meaning, but it eludes me. Here is a graphic which shows many of the characters' colors (check out Skyler):
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/sla...gbad_color.jpg
If Ricin is so easy to obtain, why would he have to go back to his house and retrieve it, he could have made batches of the stuff while in NH or something

Old 09-11-2013, 11:09 AM

9,830 posts, read 11,608,133 times
Call me Crazy,but i kinda like Todd and his uncle.They Get stuff done at the end of the day.

Old 09-11-2013, 11:55 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,197,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Call me Crazy,but i kinda like Todd and his uncle.They Get stuff done at the end of the day.

Yeah, I agree with Crazy. If they were in my neck of the woods, I'd hire them to do my lawn -- they're quick, efficient,
and at a reasonable rate. They should advertise on Angie's List.

Old 09-11-2013, 11:56 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,215,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
As soon as Hank called Marie I thought "Here we go, Hanks about to die."

Now I think Walt will be able to talk everyone down during a standoff *

* My predictions are always wrong.
It's very typical TV writing for a show to foreshadow a death, that actually made me think he might not die since it would be so obvious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV