Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2009, 07:00 PM

1,977 posts, read 3,584,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
I have to be honest I like it a lot also
You Hussy! lol jking

It was spicy and that's sayin a lot coming from a Gay guy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2009, 01:55 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,278,700 times
Great pic of Eric linked to article. Expect things to heat up when Eric and Bill battle it out for Sookie.
Clip:
TruBlood (an all-natural blood orange soda sold in replica bottles that look just like the props on the show) will be available for purchase Sept. 10, just in time for the Season 2 finale. Fans will be able to place orders at hbo.com.
And there's more good news for those who read Harris' novels: She revealed during the panel that she's signed a contract to write three more, which should take her up through 2014.

'True Blood' at Comic-Con: Yes, ladies, Eric really is that hot | Hero Complex | Los Angeles Times

Old 07-26-2009, 02:49 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,725,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Great pic of Eric linked to article. Expect things to heat up when Eric and Bill battle it out for Sookie.
Clip:
TruBlood (an all-natural blood orange soda sold in replica bottles that look just like the props on the show) will be available for purchase Sept. 10, just in time for the Season 2 finale. Fans will be able to place orders at hbo.com.
And there's more good news for those who read Harris' novels: She revealed during the panel that she's signed a contract to write three more, which should take her up through 2014.

'True Blood' at Comic-Con: Yes, ladies, Eric really is that hot | Hero Complex | Los Angeles Times
I want some!

Eric is my pick for the most hot guy!!

Old 07-26-2009, 06:44 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,265,490 times
I watched some trailers - Maryanne is going to be central to a lot of stuff going on

Old 07-27-2009, 01:45 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,584,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I watched some trailers - Maryanne is going to be central to a lot of stuff going on
Ugh, I'm gonna have to FF her scenes lol

Old 07-27-2009, 05:11 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,265,490 times
I'm beginning to be disappointed in TB. This is what...the second or third orgy scene? I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination but I found it to be gratuitous filler, - for that whole fan base that constantly has two word comments - "its hot!". The scene with Bill and whats her face with the couple - the girl on the bed pumping blood out her neck while they roll around and have sex in her blood - too icky for me.
They seem to have left the whole "vampires don't have emotions" LIGHT YEARS behind.
And what happened to Bills comment about vampires would never leave a body without drinking it dry? She killed that guy without hardly drinking, same for the woman.
I'm also not thrilled about it being Eric that called Bills maker back to get Bill out of the way. That's not just enlarging or making up a plot line from the books that's a complete character divergence.
I mean, Alan Ball has nothing to worry about with such a strong fan base who honestly, probably isn't that critical...but it seems like he's pandering to me with all the sex and gore.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:43 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,673,590 times
we thought the sex scene in the blood was just terribly gross. I agree, it wasn't really needed. However, it does show that bill's personality can be effected by his maker.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:14 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,725,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
we thought the sex scene in the blood was just terribly gross. I agree, it wasn't really needed. However, it does show that bill's personality can be effected by his maker.

It was very icky. My thought is that both vampires and the church vampire haters are cruel and they are showing it with a blood lust

Old 07-28-2009, 05:33 PM

16,086 posts, read 41,257,011 times
I have seen that church building somewhere...

Old 07-29-2009, 06:57 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,831,275 times
The latest episode was ... well, let's just hope it was a buildup to something else because it was over the top!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV