Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2010, 11:10 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,225,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
I hate that Holly and Summer never give Cyndi any respect and that they are constantly talking about her behind her back.
Even Curtis said Holly and Summer were b*ches.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2010, 01:50 PM

66 posts, read 318,974 times
I am glad that Summer went home instead of Curtis. He did try to tell them that they needed to cut down on the words and be a little more creative and that is what lost them the task. I cant wait to see what happens next week when he gets stuck with Sharon and Maria . Does anyone know if Eric is Donalds son with Ivana? I thought he had a child with Marla Maples but he seems a little too old to be from that relationship and besides I thought they had a daughter.

Old 05-04-2010, 01:59 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,824,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogrl View Post
I am glad that Summer went home instead of Curtis. He did try to tell them that they needed to cut down on the words and be a little more creative and that is what lost them the task. I cant wait to see what happens next week when he gets stuck with Sharon and Maria . Does anyone know if Eric is Donalds son with Ivana? I thought he had a child with Marla Maples but he seems a little too old to be from that relationship and besides I thought they had a daughter.
Donald and Ivana have Ivanka,Don Jr and Eric.
Donald and Marla Maples have a daughter,Tiffany

Old 05-04-2010, 02:16 PM

Great News! Bret has been discharged from the hospital!

Here's the most detailed article with updates on how Bret is doing!

Bret Michaels Leaves Hospital, Expected To Make Full Recovery - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

Old 05-04-2010, 02:21 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,824,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Great News! Bret has been discharged from the hospital!

Here's the most detailed article with updates on how Bret is doing!

Bret Michaels Leaves Hospital, Expected To Make Full Recovery - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

Glad he's recovering but think his release from the hospital is scary and too soon. He's still in pain and trying to dissolve a blood clot?? I hope he has a great neurologist.

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 05-04-2010 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 05-04-2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Glad he's recovering but think his release from the hospital is scary and too soon. He's still in pain and trying to dissolve a blot clot?? I hope he has a great neurologist.
The article states that he is receiving physical therapy and monitoring at an undisclosed location. And I'll bet he has the best neurologist money can buy.

Old 05-04-2010, 02:47 PM

66 posts, read 318,974 times
Quote:
Donald and Ivana have Ivanka,Don Jr and Eric.
Donald and Marla Maples have a daughter,Tiffany

Thanks, I thought he and Marla had a daughter. I never even knew about Eric, he never really mentions him. Maybe he's like the black sheep of the family or something, come to think of it he never metions Tiffany either. So glad to hear Brett is doing better, I hope he fully recovers quickly.

Old 05-04-2010, 03:25 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,686,045 times
I too am glad to hear about Bret's recovery. I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't really a Bret fan until this season began. He's definitely a smart man--and I agree he has a perfect radio voice!

I felt that Summer was forgettable. She did her work, but she wasn't as outgoing as some of the others. Her firing definitely had to pertain to ratings and the entertainment value. Holly is more bold and likely to say something to Cyndi, who definitely will not back down.

The results of Sunday's episode also show just how much one can bend the rules. Maybe I should try it more often next time a bill is due--talk my way out of paying it or something

Old 05-05-2010, 08:27 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,315,484 times
It's funny how we can assume someone is less smarter or talented just based on what their career is. Actually, most of those candidates were a whole lot more on the ball than the governor. Maybe we should rethink our college educated political candidates and dig into the music world for some real leadership.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:26 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,134,131 times
Quote:
I didn't like any of the ads either team did. I like catchy jingles and none of those caught my attention nor would they.
Don't "get" why Cyndi was brought back as she did more/better than Holly.
She brought Cyndi back to save Holly.

I'm very glad Summer is gone. Had she listened to Cyndi or Curtis they wouldn't have lost. I know that if the Donald had known that Summer wasn't even going to use Cyndi he would have fired her faster than he did.

I couldn't believe my ears when Holly and Summer were saying that Cyndi couldn't pull off the live commercial. This woman has performed live concerts all over the world and they thought she couldn't pull off a commercial?

I hope Holly goes next week and then Maria.

I would love to see Cyndi and Brett in the final two. They've actually contributed the most to the challenges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV