Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 12:59 PM

891 posts, read 2,451,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I thought Trump made a bad decision. Cyndi Lauper should have been booted. But she is more of a character and better TV. It is the only reason she was still there.

Everyone jumped on the bandwagon to kick off the comedian (cannot remember her name) because they didn't want to say anyone else.

I agree with you 100%. Cyndi should have gotten the boot, she was the reason why they lost. The price point was too low which kept them serving people who weren't going to spend big while the big guns were waiting outside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 01:04 PM

891 posts, read 2,451,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
I agreed with Carol Leifer getting fired. She wasn't an active player and she apparently has no business sense. When you have a line, you don't need to hand out flyers! She should have changed her role to going up and down the line and seeing if any big donors were out there and getting donations from the back of the line because they obviously weren't going to get in. Or better yet, go inside and cover for either Sharon or Cyndi and let them go through the line because most people were there to see one or the other them.
isn't that the role of the PM, Cyndi should have made that decision and she didn't all she did was sing that annoying song while telling her co-workers what the customer's needed - that was in poor taste

Old 03-22-2010, 01:06 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BU191433 View Post
I agree with you 100%. Cyndi should have gottne the boot, she was the reason why they lost. The price point was too low which kep them serving people who weren't going to spend big while the big guns were waiting outside.
Cyndi got a pass but Sinbad didn't.
Hmmmmmm.........................
If the guys had not had the celebrity chef that first week they would have lost cause Brett couldn't lead ants to sugar. He is such a wah wah wah attention seeking piece of crap.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:02 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,222,276 times
What I think was so aggravating last night is that at NO POINT was it ever clarified to the guys why they lost. You had to watch the whole show to really know what the Kodak execs said and why they chose the ladies team. It was touched on....but I don't think Sinbad or his team knew what went wrong. That is why they kept saying they did a better job than the other team.

I hated seeing Sinbad leave the show since he's such a fun guy.....but he really didn't do a very good job as a team leader.

The girl who was the team leader for the ladies team did a great job. I wish she would've taken that silly red hat thing off of her head though. It was distracting.

Old 03-23-2010, 05:46 PM

255 posts, read 361,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarNorthDallas View Post
Aw, what a bummer. I hate it when one of the funny people get the boot.
Two comics fired in two weeks. I'm beginning to think that the Donald does not like comics. But then again Joan won last year...so who knows?

Old 03-23-2010, 05:54 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,120,219 times
Cyndi got a "pass" because everyone threw Carol under the bus. And truth be told, Carol didn't really contribute much. BU when things are as crazy as they were you have to take initiative. When it's game time, there's no time to micro-manage. Even Holly said Cyndi couldn't see Carol wasn't doing anything. Holly brought Carol inside and she was lazing around. During the plannign stages, Cyndi at least had the good sense to give people things to do and to ask for and get suggestions. I love Sinbad dearly but he doesn't have corporate organizational skills. I can understand why the guys were frustrated but being a creative spirit, I'm really surprised that Brett couldn't understand why Sinbad was managing the way he was.

I thought it was funny as heck when those girls thought the Gov was Donny Osmond. What drugs are they on? Donny, you look waaay better that that.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:10 AM

1 posts, read 1,653 times
Default Bret had help from my favorite band this last episode!!!

Omg, i usually don't watch reality tv, but this last episode was great!! Why? Because Bret used my favorite bands instruments in his challenge for Kodak!! ZO2 was out there, proudly displayed on the drumkit and i even saw their singer Paulie Z in a few scenes!! If you have no clue who I mean, you should so check them out!! They have toured many times with Bret and with Poison and they even toured with Kiss! Look up ZO2 gang!! You won't be disappointed!! [url=http://www.ZO2.com]ZO2 Official Website[/url] Go Bret!!!

Old 03-28-2010, 06:54 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,222,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post

I thought it was funny as heck when those girls thought the Gov was Donny Osmond. What drugs are they on? Donny, you look waaay better that that.
That was hilarious!

I'm ready for tonight's show......hope it goes well!

Old 03-29-2010, 01:28 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
So I watched most of last night's episode - got far enough to see that the women won (and Cyndi was finally vindicated by George Maloof). But I didn't see who got cut - did anyone watch last night?

Old 03-29-2010, 02:01 PM

66 posts, read 318,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
So I watched most of last night's episode - got far enough to see that the women won (and Cyndi was finally vindicated by George Maloof). But I didn't see who got cut - did anyone watch last night?

Daryle Strawberry basically quite. Donald asked him if he wanted to quite and he said he didnt think anyone else deserved to go. They went back and forth for a while and then Donald fired him. I think he was tired of it all and wanted to go home. I am glad that Micheal didn't go because I think he did a good job as a leader even though they lost. I think for the sake of the mens team Brett and the Gov need to go so they can actually get work done. GO Curtis
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV