Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 05:18 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,214,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
I don't think anyone who micro-manages and doesn't listen is a great manager.
I agree. Being organized or even knowledgeable isn't what makes the team win. It's utilizing each person's strengths that makes a winning team.
Michael failed in this area. Had he listened to Bret...they may have won.

Did anyone else wonder if Sharon O. is sort of hanging back so she has a better chance of being there at the end? It would be a good strategy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2010, 05:35 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I agree. Being organized or even knowledgeable isn't what makes the team win. It's utilizing each person's strengths that makes a winning team.
Michael failed in this area. Had he listened to Bret...they may have won.

Did anyone else wonder if Sharon O. is sort of hanging back so she has a better chance of being there at the end? It would be a good strategy.

I thought that as well.
Plus-she seems to have been sick since the beginning.

Old 04-05-2010, 10:44 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,619,556 times
Living in Illinois, I hang my head in shame. How could this man have been a Gov??
Blago is a baffoon.An absolute buffoon!!
I could not understand how Trump could make all those excuses for him and be so easy on him, and then to call him brave.
Then I realized a connection,, AHHH,The new Trump Tower in Illinois,on prime Chicago property.

Old 04-05-2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Living in Illinois, I hang my head in shame. How could this man have been a Gov??
I could not understand how Trump could make all those excuses for him and be so easy on him, and then to call him brave.
Then I realized a connection,, AHHH,The new Trump Tower in Illinois,on prime Chicago property.
thanks for clearing that up because I have NEVER seen Trump go to such extremes to defend anyone-a n y o n e and wondered what was up.
The former gov was a hot,freakin mess. Can't text? Can barely answer a cell phone? Can't turn on a g'damn computer? Lazy or just stupid?
The women did pretty well. Holly needs to take a happy pill though. She's a downer.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:00 PM

6,578 posts, read 25,471,838 times
I think the governor was the break-out star of the show and I was sorry to see him go. I thought he was hilarious and the fact he was a politician made him different from the other stars. Course, in my field (legal) the older male attorneys don't know anything about technology either and we make fun of them (good naturedly) at every opportunity. It doesn't mean they aren't brilliant attorneys.

It did seem like Trump didn't want to let him go, but had no choice.

Micheal the fast runner guy is way too uptight and serious for me.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:13 PM

4,721 posts, read 15,619,556 times
Not appearing to know anything about texting did not bother me as much
as him not appearing to know anything about anything.
He was "entertaining". Stupidity is often entertaining, look at the longevity of the Jerry Springer Show.

Old 04-05-2010, 03:37 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
The Governor was amazingly ignorant. How could someone run a state and be THAT ignorant!! I can appreciate someone not really knowing how to use a computer, but this guy was worse than a 90 year old grandmother!

The worse part was that he could not stop playing a politician! He would never blame anyone until it came down to his getting fired. Unbelievable.

Old 04-05-2010, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
The Governor was amazingly ignorant. How could someone run a state and be THAT ignorant!! I can appreciate someone not really knowing how to use a computer, but this guy was worse than a 90 year old grandmother!

The worse part was that he could not stop playing a politician! He would never blame anyone until it came down to his getting fired. Unbelievable.
agree. He seems nice enough but mentally challenged.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:26 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,214,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Same thought I had last night.
I think he's a crook and a disgrace. He may come across as a nice guy, but if he was really a nice person he wouldn't have hurt and embarrassed his entire state. If people will listen to the phone calls that were taped....they will hear how he really talks and what a mean spirited person he (and his lousy wife) really are.

I get so tired of society making celebrities out of people who are totally worthless.

Well....now that I've got THAT off my chest..................

I enjoyed last night's show. I really like the two hour format so it doesn't feel so rushed and edited.

Old 04-05-2010, 06:04 PM

332 posts, read 772,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Isn't that a positive quality not to blame others? I thought it was cool that Blago wouldn't bring Brett into the boardroom even though it would have lessened his chances of being fired... But I agree that he was inept and should have been fired. I wish he had stayed though, since I find him more entertaining than Michael or Curtis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV