Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 02:06 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,394,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogrl View Post
Daryle Strawberry basically quite. Donald asked him if he wanted to quite and he said he didnt think anyone else deserved to go. They went back and forth for a while and then Donald fired him. I think he was tired of it all and wanted to go home. I am glad that Micheal didn't go because I think he did a good job as a leader even though they lost. I think for the sake of the mens team Brett and the Gov need to go so they can actually get work done. GO Curtis
I disagree on Brett. I think if they listened to Brett, the men's team would have won. He is the one who realized they are using too many words, he is the one who pointed out that Kurtis wasn't the right celebrity to respresent. He is on track all the time, they just don't listen to his opinion. They only won 1 challenge where Brett happened to be the project manager, not to mention it was Brett's decision to have expensive burgers on that first task. I think it's a mistake to eliminate Brett.

Strawberry showed what I already knew. Baseball players are overpayed, lazy, spoiled brats. To quit like that, when you are competing for autism charity because you are "tired"? He just didn't give a ****. Loser.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2010, 02:23 PM

66 posts, read 318,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I disagree on Brett. I think if they listened to Brett, the men's team would have won. He is the one who realized they are using too many words, he is the one who pointed out that Kurtis wasn't the right celebrity to respresent. He is on track all the time, they just don't listen to his opinion. They only won 1 challenge where Brett happened to be the project manager, not to mention it was Brett's decision to have expensive burgers on that first task. I think it's a mistake to eliminate Brett.

Strawberry showed what I already knew. Baseball players are overpayed, lazy, spoiled brats. To quit like that, when you are competing for autism charity because you are "tired"? He just didn't give a ****. Loser.

I can understand what you mean about Brett, I guess he just needs to learn how to communicate his ideas better, kinda like Cyndi on the girls team. I think he feels like people think he's a joke and he's trying too hard to prove himself a worthy player. I agree about DS he should have a least stuck it out for his charity. As far as the Gov is concerned I think he has good intentions but he has no idea how to do even the easiest things (turning on a computer, typing.......) and he ends up wasting alot of time not to mention the time he spends schmoozing with people on the streets.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:26 PM

4,363 posts, read 6,538,792 times
Michael did deserve to go - he was a Project Manager yet he Micro-Managed the task. He really didn't look for input anywhere. These were his ideas and under his direction it was his task to lose. How the Girls didn't crumble is beyond me, I though they were a sinking ship.

Brett talks in circles - it's hard to accept constructive or creative assistance from him as you never really know where he's at. Slow it down a bit and you will possibly make sense Brett.

This show is SO redundant Lifelock again? Oh yeah right, it's different because it's bundled with Norton.

Old 03-29-2010, 04:42 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,807,792 times
Both Project Managers sucked. Michael should have been fired even though the lazy baseball player quit. So what? Fire the person responsible for the loss anyway. That person was Michael-period!

Old 03-29-2010, 05:30 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,766,212 times
Quote:

Completely agree about Brett. He is all over the place, but if he communicated better and was not so annoying they would listen to him.

However you cannot lump Strawberry in with all baseball players. I love Strawberry, but he was a drug addict, even joked about it on the first episode that he was addicted to meth. Right then I knew he was going soon. I am surprised Trump allowed him on.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:38 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,766,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Both Project Managers sucked. Michael should have been fired even though the lazy baseball player quit. So what? Fire the person responsible for the loss anyway. That person was Michael-period!
Totally agree, Trump should have let them both go.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:47 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,245,736 times
Quote:
I really agree with you. Even though he (and Cyndi) seem to be all over the place in verbalizing.....they didn't get where they are by not knowing how to work and win over the public. They also are more prone to keep up with the times and trends. I would want either one of them on my team just to get their valuable input REGARDLESS of how annoying it may seem since both are a little eccentric....but in a cool way.

I saw where they are going back to their original Apprentice line up next season. They are taking applications now. I wish I was younger....I would sign up.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:14 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,705,729 times
I do think why the next show will be real people looking for a job! The cleb bit is some spoiled stars who
get tired and quit where a person looking for a job will stay til they are fired!

Old 03-30-2010, 06:02 AM

891 posts, read 2,452,369 times
Quote:

The second challenge he was no help at all.

IMO Michael Johnson is the best player on either team, sure he made mistakes in this task, but he was a great manager and I think he'll now be one of the 2 or 3 finalist

Old 03-31-2010, 03:37 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,123,519 times
I don't think anyone who micro-manages and doesn't listen is a great manager. He also didn't utilize his people to their strengths. That's why Brett was a better Project Manager. He put people with their strengths and listened to their ideas. That's why they lost. It was ridiculous to have a chef be the spokesperson when you have Goldberg. I never even heard of this chef until he was on the Apprentice. I agree that both guys should have gone. Strawberry's attitude majorly sucked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV