Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2010, 10:56 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,122,618 times

Advertisements

Well, just saw Brandy and Maks on Kimmel...........they were both very gracious and professional...........Maks must have popped a valium.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2010, 11:01 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,576,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
This is a street fight now.......time to fight dirty.
And cry foul loud enough that someone takes notice.

As far as Maks or anyone speaking up it's like that expression- don't spit in the well, you might have to drink from it some day.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:32 PM

977 posts, read 1,113,869 times
O0-00---0000 I am SO mad!!!!! But what to do? I'm not sure I even want to watch the last show. What's the point??? Of course, I do enjoy the dancing. But to watch Bristol.......UGH! Not sure I can stomach it. And did I hear correctly? Did someone ask Brandy to come back Monday to do her free-style dance? Was that supposed to make her feel better?

*Whew* Thanks for letting me vent...... And before I forget, thanks to the kind folks who repped me ! Thanks for allowing me into the fold.

I'm on west coast, so am just watching Jimmy Kimmel now. Waiting to see Maks and Brandy. Did anyone see Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker do their song for "Unfriend Day" What a hoot!!!!

Gotta go catch Brandy. Wish I could give her a hug!

Old 11-16-2010, 11:54 PM

44,729 posts, read 61,983,267 times
Had the same phone problem too. Took awhile to get through.
I could see the Palin fix comming the past couple of weeks. And yes I'm totally PO'd. Doubt if I'll support the show after this.
I wish they would only allow 1 vote period. The judges and producers should have better control of the show knowing how easy it is to fix votes.
If Palin wins next week, you'll hear mayhem all around the world...

Old 11-17-2010, 04:39 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,380,714 times
One of my aunts posted on Facebook earlier that if Bristol wins, she is going to quit watching the show. I hope Bristol does NOT win. She sucks at dancing. It's all those reps voting for her because of her airhead momma. Sarah P. probably threatened them if they didn't vote for her darling daughter.
I already predicted the winner when I saw the first show. So I hope I am right.
I do this all the time with reality shows. I put the name in a sealed envelope and open it at the end. Most of the time I get it right.

Old 11-17-2010, 05:26 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,204,249 times
Yes It was sooooooooooooo fixed everyone of those tea party nuts voting because of sarah . Hello bristol cannot dance she is sooooooooooooo stiff and unapealing and really she is not that attractive and the way she talks and acts you can tell she thinks every man in the world is after her . Uh huh honey when you loose that flabby tummy maybe you will get a guy but not looking stiff as a board and honestly I dont know how her partner dances with her . Carrie ann is a snob and she is always sucking up to the palin kid hmmm... wonder what that is all about ... Maks will probably leave now as he said something before about carrie ann giving low ratings ... carrie ann is a suck up and if it werent for dwts carrie ann would be out of show biz completely .

Old 11-17-2010, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
One of my aunts posted on Facebook earlier that if Bristol wins, she is going to quit watching the show. I hope Bristol does NOT win. She sucks at dancing. It's all those reps voting for her because of her airhead momma. Sarah P. probably threatened them if they didn't vote for her darling daughter.
I already predicted the winner when I saw the first show. So I hope I am right.
I do this all the time with reality shows. I put the name in a sealed envelope and open it at the end. Most of the time I get it right.

So...........you picked Bristol?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Old 11-17-2010, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Yes It was sooooooooooooo fixed everyone of those tea party nuts voting because of sarah . Hello bristol cannot dance she is sooooooooooooo stiff and unapealing and really she is not that attractive and the way she talks and acts you can tell she thinks every man in the world is after her . Uh huh honey when you loose that flabby tummy maybe you will get a guy but not looking stiff as a board and honestly I dont know how her partner dances with her . Carrie ann is a snob and she is always sucking up to the palin kid hmmm... wonder what that is all about ... Maks will probably leave now as he said something before about carrie ann giving low ratings ... carrie ann is a suck up and if it werent for dwts carrie ann would be out of show biz completely .
All of the judges have been sucking up to the Palins. They have played a significant part in this fiasco, IMO.

Old 11-17-2010, 05:59 AM

4,262 posts, read 9,308,484 times
This indignation is all pretty funny, this show is and always will be a popularity contest. IMO however, Brandy was not the best dancer, Jennifer is and has been since her first dance.

Old 11-17-2010, 06:18 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,204,249 times
Okay well I have something else to say my mother taught ballroom dancing for many years and from what I saw Maks did a beautiful tango and just perfect and brandy did an excellent job . I think it is sad that all the judges suck up to the Palins . I say we boycott the sarah palin alaska show since that street runs two ways .Tell the judges to go suck butt somewhere else I m done with this show and wonder how they would like it , if it does not come back next yr and gets cancelled hmmm.... Oh no what would len and bruno and carrie ann do then ? flip burgers . LOL !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV