Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 01:28 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,124,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
I think it was some type of dream-shock therapy to get him re-programmed. I was surprised when they found joe's picture on the fence and he was a priest. I will agree that the show is pretty convoluted, but I give NBC some credit for letting the show play out. Obviously there are some of us watching(we don't know why, but we are)LOL
I hated that ABC just cancelled Happy Town, shortened things up and only had the last two episodes online. I keep wondering how that show would have played out if it had been given its 13 weeks! At least this has picqued our interest enough to talk about it!
+1 Happy Town was such a great show, so bummed about what they did to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2010, 06:06 AM

43 posts, read 61,960 times
I had never watched any of the episode of this show. But it seems inserting. At least one cannot fed up with Cops and other police shows.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:35 AM

Was it wrong for me to repeat over and over, 'Drop her Joe, drop her?" Seriously the writers deserve an award for composing an entire list of characters that are annoying and unlikeable. That being said, I can't stop watching. What's wrong with me? lol

Old 08-08-2010, 11:06 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,468,319 times
LOL, SM!!! And on a serious note, if, and I mean IF, by some wild chance you had someone dangling you off the roof of a building, can I ask if you would have your arms outstretched, prostrate like Our Lord or would you possibly be grasping onto the very arms that WERE dangling you off that roof??! How bizzare was that?!

And we now find out that this indescernible South American country is the actual location of the Program's Town! I nearly dropped when the scruffy journalist and his whining, newly proclaimed "love of his life" girlfriend/boss appeared on the outskirts. Look who's coming to dinner, indeed!!!

The new Night Manager (Liam) promises to be creepy - not to mention angry at getting this new assignment by the forbidding "Director". No mention of what happened to the old Night Manager. Last we saw him he was lying on the bar, unconscious, with glass sticking out of him.

I know! It's a road accident and I'm rubber-necking. I just CAN'T look away!!!!

Old 08-13-2010, 07:37 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,666,814 times
I did love the end of that last episode when the reporters ended up right outside our "fun" little town! just know that as the end of summer "all will be revealed"! ...it can't happen soon enough.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:29 AM

2,029 posts, read 4,049,076 times
I've been watching from the beginning and I was using the DVR to record till I found out I could catch the show ON Demand. Last week's episode is still not up On Demand. It was usually on after Midnight after the episode ran on NBC earlier that night. I've checked every night this past week and it's still not on there yet. Does anyone know why this happens? I'm wondering if it's a glitch of some sort with my cable box? Would they just stop putting the episodes on demand? I know I could watch it on my computer but I really don't like watching TV on the computer. I still haven't watched the last two episodes of Happy Town since they yanked it from tv...and I liked that show more than this one. It's like reading a book without finishing it...I hate loose ends!

So I was wondering if some of you could check your On Demand and see if last weeks show is on? That way I'll know if the problem is just on my end? I would really appreciate it.

Old 08-15-2010, 08:10 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,257,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
I've been watching from the beginning and I was using the DVR to record till I found out I could catch the show ON Demand. Last week's episode is still not up On Demand. It was usually on after Midnight after the episode ran on NBC earlier that night. I've checked every night this past week and it's still not on there yet. Does anyone know why this happens? I'm wondering if it's a glitch of some sort with my cable box? Would they just stop putting the episodes on demand? I know I could watch it on my computer but I really don't like watching TV on the computer. I still haven't watched the last two episodes of Happy Town since they yanked it from tv...and I liked that show more than this one. It's like reading a book without finishing it...I hate loose ends!

So I was wondering if some of you could check your On Demand and see if last weeks show is on? That way I'll know if the problem is just on my end? I would really appreciate it.

Hi ya, ouijee. My VOD doesn't have it either, so it's not just your system. Hope this helps ya to feel better about your equipment.

Old 08-15-2010, 08:32 AM

2,029 posts, read 4,049,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Hi ya, ouijee. My VOD doesn't have it either, so it's not just your system. Hope this helps ya to feel better about your equipment.
Thank you tam! Well I'm not sure if I feel better about my equipment...it keeps getting older.

Old 08-15-2010, 08:34 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,257,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
Thank you tam! Well I'm not sure if I feel better about my equipment...it keeps getting older.

I hear ya on that one, ouijee!!!

Old 08-17-2010, 10:59 PM

So, does anyone know why Saturday's episode didn't air?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV