Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 01:21 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,277,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tietherope View Post
Just to update some, Persons Unknown has been moved to Saturday nights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j96g View Post
Thanks, but we know what that "really" means.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, we usually do know what that means but it was going to end anyway! Let's hope it happens the right way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2010, 12:47 AM

14,539 posts, read 21,332,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Thanks for the info.

Yes, we usually do know what that means but it was going to end anyway! Let's hope it happens the right way.
Considering the summer schedule has made it possible for me to not turn the tv on for days at a time, I think they'll show the rest. Given that it is a definite mini-series its actually perfect for summer. Will have to update the dvr.

Old 07-18-2010, 06:41 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,730,117 times
The girl who plays Erica is WAAAY overacting. To the point where it's distracting.

Old 07-19-2010, 08:11 AM

154 posts, read 187,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
The girl who plays Erica is WAAAY overacting. To the point where it's distracting.
I agree, it really bothers me.

Old 07-19-2010, 08:52 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,427,415 times
Why is this show so terrible? And why can't I stop watching it? It is easily the worst show I've ever seen....but I want to see what's going on.

Old 07-19-2010, 12:20 PM

8,759 posts, read 9,502,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Why is this show so terrible? And why can't I stop watching it? It is easily the worst show I've ever seen....but I want to see what's going on.
So agree. Just can't turn away from some train wrecks. Glad it will jump the tracks end of summer, so I can be put out of my misery. But in the mean time, I'm along for the ride.

I wish they would stop moving Wipe Out around. What freaking night is that on?

Erica, that's the psycho newest one right, if so over acting is putting it lightly. Though she does remind me of a compilation of a few gals I've encountered.

Old 07-25-2010, 01:26 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,132,204 times
So what did everyone think of last nights episode?

Old 07-25-2010, 01:42 PM

8,759 posts, read 9,502,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
So what did everyone think of last nights episode?
I'm thinking, they're making it up as they go along. Sorry, but, just seems more and more disjointed. I'm sure there's a point. What four five more episodes? I'm still watching for the humorous moments.

Old 07-25-2010, 02:43 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,470,852 times
I'm thinking I would like to provide razors, scissors and hot showers to both Joe and the journalist. Seriously Joe, don't be scared of the razor - the patchy beard just looks awful on you. And as for the journalist busy running around San Fran, Rome and now South America - would it kill him to jump in a shower, get a good shave and a haircut?! I know - I'm being picky.

As for the show, what is with the sadistic group of people? We've got crazy Ericka and the Used Car Salesman (as I think of him) using poles to cattle-prod Joe into the electric fence; we've got what appears to be non-stop beatings (again given to good old Joe); we've got our resident Mom tossing a pot (a full pot??!!!) of hot oil into the face of the Asian guy and watching him bumble into the gas range so that he can do his impression of "I'm melting ..."; we've got the wife-killer character getting shot in the leg in what appears to be the main artery. I mean, COME ON!!!! What is with this group?! And all in one episode!

As for the Ambassador trying to be a good guy now, why bother? Weren't we informed by his daughter that she was pimped out by him to his clients?! How can I feel the guy has ANY shot at redemption after hearing that one? And all this is being controlled by an organization that has been in place for about 50 years, that takes people from obscurity (like the Ambassador who was an apartment building manager) and puts them into positions of power?

I don't know folks. There seems to be an awful amount to wrap up with just 4 shows to go. With the exception of wanting the Mom to get back to her little girl, do you really care what happens to the rest of these people? They're kind of hard to root for, aren't they? And how is one seriously unclean journalist, his on-again/off-again boss/girlfriend, and a member of what appears to be the mob going to stop this long standing, shadowy organization?

Best of luck is all I have to say.

Old 07-25-2010, 08:01 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,730,117 times
Well, great. Now I don't have to say anything. Just reference cokatie's post.

OH, and WHY would they not leave as soon as the Asian guy was dead? Joe could have opened the gate and they could've gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV