Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2018, 10:48 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times

Advertisements

My 3 year old daughter says unfriendly purple lights sometimes come to her room at night and swirl around.

Never seen it on the monitor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2018, 06:17 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
These monitors have similarities to the ghost hunting devices. The IR lights pick out the bits of dust in the room and illuminate them, the cameras can 'see' other light frequencies different to our eyes, the radios pick up stray interference and odd pieces of speech, the military too is always testing new stuff which we have no idea what band or frequencies they transmit within.

Having said that, some people like me believe that we reincarnate and so there would be a whole other reality where our spirits come from if that was the case. It would make sense to me if there were other spirits which come to watch over a newly incarnated human or help in some other way. But thats my take on it all, not necessarily the right one if you believe differently.

Old 02-21-2019, 08:07 PM

1 posts, read 1,680 times
These same orbs are in the video monitor while my baby was sleeping. A year later my daughter had my granddaughter, I gave her our monitor and asked her if she ever saw them while her daughter was sleeping, she said no. My daughter took a nap at her house the other day so she turned it on her. She said she saw them now! Only while my daughter was sleeping though. So weird.

Old 03-05-2019, 10:25 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,922,283 times
I am a bit "sensitive"...and have seen experienced many things

while I never experienced any audio or visual weirdness with baby monitors and MY kids, I HAVE experienced weird audio things when placing them for the sole purpose of picking up weird audio things LOL

Had a neighbor who had some truly horrifying things happen...I experienced some of it
then she had the house blessed and things were fine...then they moved

new neighbors told me jokingly that the house was haunted, when pressed they admitted weird stuff happened

so I placed my 3 monitors in rooms where I knew weird stuff had happened...daughters room, basement, hallway

and what I recorded and played back for them made them move...

house has had a plethora of renters but never been sold again..
it wasn't just a ghost or spirit...it was something malevolent...horrifying...I wont repeat what was said...scares me to even type this

Old 03-05-2019, 10:42 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
I am a bit "sensitive"...and have seen experienced many things

while I never experienced any audio or visual weirdness with baby monitors and MY kids, I HAVE experienced weird audio things when placing them for the sole purpose of picking up weird audio things LOL

Had a neighbor who had some truly horrifying things happen...I experienced some of it
then she had the house blessed and things were fine...then they moved

new neighbors told me jokingly that the house was haunted, when pressed they admitted weird stuff happened

so I placed my 3 monitors in rooms where I knew weird stuff had happened...daughters room, basement, hallway

and what I recorded and played back for them made them move...

house has had a plethora of renters but never been sold again..
it wasn't just a ghost or spirit...it was something malevolent...horrifying...I wont repeat what was said...scares me to even type this
Usually when its something malevolent, it will follow the person even if they move, they become attached to people, not places.

Old 10-20-2019, 10:51 AM

1 posts, read 1,458 times
Last night I saw an orb hovering around my baby on his monitor. It was on night vision. Before the orb there was what I call a "blip" slowly move from right to left then lingered around the crib. It was tall,thin, and blurry. Then the blip turned into an orb and looked like it went into my baby's head. Oh and this whole time the monitor was going blank and losing connection. The sound bar would also red line but there was no sound. I brought the baby to bed and had my wife look at monitor while I went and investigated. She said the orb was hovering over the crib when I got to the door and when I entered the room it circled the crib very fast then bolted out of the screen. I don't think it was dust. I thought maybe it was my grandmother visiting. She raised me and was like a mom.

Old 10-21-2019, 09:38 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Pfau View Post
Last night I saw an orb hovering around my baby on his monitor. It was on night vision. Before the orb there was what I call a "blip" slowly move from right to left then lingered around the crib. It was tall,thin, and blurry. Then the blip turned into an orb and looked like it went into my baby's head. Oh and this whole time the monitor was going blank and losing connection. The sound bar would also red line but there was no sound. I brought the baby to bed and had my wife look at monitor while I went and investigated. She said the orb was hovering over the crib when I got to the door and when I entered the room it circled the crib very fast then bolted out of the screen. I don't think it was dust. I thought maybe it was my grandmother visiting. She raised me and was like a mom.
Geez, to see one of these things going into your babies head!!! I could not imagine how frightening that would be!

When I saw that gold colored ball hovering above the church and then in my backyard, I got the distinct impression, something was controlling/piloting it, it was much larger than an orb, it was around 3ft in dia, I was also able to snap a picture of it before it left, on the cell phone the picture didnt look like much, just a gold ball sitting there, but when I uploaded to my computer and was able to zoom in on it, details and features became visible, it had some sort of skin or coating on the outside, which looked like static on the picture, and it was not gold colored at all, in fact, it had just about every color of the rainbow in it, and the strangest thing about the zoomed in image, it looked identical to a human cell (all the parts were there)

Old 10-22-2019, 09:46 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock140 View Post
You put the baby to bed and wander around the room a bit and you are raising dust with your movements making drafts. Once it all settles down it will stop. Those little lenses focused on
the baby several feet away will exaggerate a dust particle that passes by, more so in low light. Perfectly normal to see "orb-like" dust on the baby monitor.

I get that indoors and outdoors with my ANNKE Security cameras.

Old 10-22-2019, 12:50 PM

2,648 posts, read 2,313,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shell864 View Post
Yes!!! I am looking at my baby monitor right now and there are two orbs floating around my son's head! I have never seen anything like this before. I went in the room and I cannot see anything with my naked eye. I went outside and there are not any lights at all. I do not believe in ghosts or anything like that, so I know there must be an explanation, but I have racked my brain and cannot think of one. Any thoughts?

Here is a link to youtube video I uploaded: http://youtu.be/TJry2JWg58c
Wow..

I watched this on my large screen and saw a white orb type thing that appears to caress your babies back and head.

It could be a bug that's showing up as an orb type thing. I honestly don't know, but it's strange to see on the monitor. I don't know anything about orbs except for what I see on tv saying that they're spirits. So, even it that's true.. your son isn't reacting to it and it's not upsetting him so I wouldn't worry about it. It does make you wonder though.

He's an adorable baby.

Old 02-17-2020, 05:06 AM

1 posts, read 1,342 times
I have recently caught an orb around my son in his crib. It started with my husband's cat pawing at our bedroom door, which he never does. It was like he was trying to get my attention. I sat up in bed an looked at the door thinking I locked him in. No cat, so as I leaned back I glanced at the baby monitor and saw a strange light on my sons back. Then the light started moving. I watched and recorded a fee clips. There is no way this was dust by the way it darted around, changed sizes and shapes. I snuck in his room to check for a flying bug or a spider. Nothing was on or around the camera. I might add its winter and a chilly house so I haven't seen any bugs since we moved in 3 months ago.... really wish I knew how to post my videos!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal