Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 01:17 AM

3,183 posts, read 7,204,711 times

Advertisements

Put a bible in each room. As you place it demand that THE POWER OF JESUS TO REBUKE ANYTHING that God doesnt want to be there, then laugh at the spirit in contempt.. The spirit then has to leave you alone and face JESUS or leave.It will run away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2013, 01:32 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
Put a bible in each room. As you place it demand that THE POWER OF JESUS TO REBUKE ANYTHING that God doesnt want to be there, then laugh at the spirit in contempt.. The spirit then has to leave you alone and face JESUS or leave.It will run away.
Alright, if anyone catches someone in their bedroom pulling that little stunt, I'm pretty sure they will be forced into an exorcism, or admitted. Or both.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:28 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Is this better done drunk or stoned... or both?

Mwuhaaaaa!!! Begone pathetic evil one!!!

In reality though it's not quite that simple...

Old 03-20-2013, 07:48 AM

301 posts, read 329,273 times
We have some crap here going on too. I live in an apartment and have neighbors both above and under. Sometimes I have strange knocks at the door and weird calls to both house and mobile phones. When I come up to the door nobody is there, when I respond to the phone I hear nobody again. My neighbors are mostly old women so I'm sure they wouldn't "have fun" running around knocking at the doors. But it still can be explained. It's more criminal-like than paranormal.

What about when once I got home and seen my kitchen messed up and scattered garbage everywhere? I have two dogs but they are locked in another room so it can't be them. The other day I found dumped things that I couldn't dump and noone else could.

Not so long ago my mother woke me up at night screaming that I didn't turn off the lights. But I did. I clearly remember it. Lamps were on in every room. How the hell could I leave to sleep without noticing them working? Bs.

Lately it doesn't happen constantly as it used to a few years ago.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:11 AM

4,856 posts, read 5,823,013 times
Quote:
Please, dont do this. There is nothing about the christian religion or the bible that wilscare a spirit away. It may just keep effing with you out of spite. They have no fears of the living.

Old 03-21-2013, 03:05 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,296,264 times
Wow, reading this thread gave chills. We moved into our house 3 years ago and my wife started experiencing things immediately, like someone walking downstairs on the wood floors with "heavy heels", she would say. She would even call me up when I was driving home at night to check if I was home yet, because she heard someone moving around downstairs. To be honest, I didn't believe her, I just thought it was the house settling. Then one night I distinctly heard someone walking downstairs, it sounded like a 250 pound man wearing boots, it was definitely not the house settling!!! Since then there have be other incidents, such as the air conditioner turning on and off by itself, fans being turned on by themselves, and creepiest of all, on morning there was a red liquid substance splashed all over one of our kitchen walls. I could find no explanation for it.

Also, our dog at 11:00 on the dot each night goes downstairs to the front living room and barks viciously (this is the friendliest dog on the planet. One time I waited with him downstairs at 11:00. about a few minutes after 11:00 I heard 5 distinct knocks on a wall or window of the room. My loyal companion abandoned me and ran upstairs to watch from a safer post!!!

We had a priest do a blessing, and the activity stopped for several months then started again. We just another blessing done last fall, and its since stopped again, though my wife will not leave the bedroom alone after dark. I was able to debunk one thing, we also would here knocking on the walls upstairs, but found out it was a woodpecker. I kind of wish it was a ghost, it cost me a lot of money to have the woodpecker holes patched and painted over. On the whole though, I kind of just ignore it doesn't really scare me, it seems pretty harmless, more mischievous than anything else. It isn't until my wife starts to get really upset that I try to do anything about it.

Old 03-21-2013, 05:46 PM

524 posts, read 843,773 times
that would scare the heck out of me!

Old 03-21-2013, 10:28 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,204,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
Please, dont do this. There is nothing about the christian religion or the bible that wilscare a spirit away. It may just keep effing with you out of spite. They have no fears of the living.
Bible says not to mess with dead spirits and the occult stuff,,,,does it not?

Old 03-22-2013, 03:31 AM

301 posts, read 329,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Wow, reading this thread gave chills. We moved into our house 3 years ago and my wife started experiencing things immediately, like someone walking downstairs on the wood floors with "heavy heels", she would say. She would even call me up when I was driving home at night to check if I was home yet, because she heard someone moving around downstairs. To be honest, I didn't believe her, I just thought it was the house settling. Then one night I distinctly heard someone walking downstairs, it sounded like a 250 pound man wearing boots, it was definitely not the house settling!!! Since then there have be other incidents, such as the air conditioner turning on and off by itself, fans being turned on by themselves, and creepiest of all, on morning there was a red liquid substance splashed all over one of our kitchen walls. I could find no explanation for it.

Also, our dog at 11:00 on the dot each night goes downstairs to the front living room and barks viciously (this is the friendliest dog on the planet. One time I waited with him downstairs at 11:00. about a few minutes after 11:00 I heard 5 distinct knocks on a wall or window of the room. My loyal companion abandoned me and ran upstairs to watch from a safer post!!!

We had a priest do a blessing, and the activity stopped for several months then started again. We just another blessing done last fall, and its since stopped again, though my wife will not leave the bedroom alone after dark. I was able to debunk one thing, we also would here knocking on the walls upstairs, but found out it was a woodpecker. I kind of wish it was a ghost, it cost me a lot of money to have the woodpecker holes patched and painted over. On the whole though, I kind of just ignore it doesn't really scare me, it seems pretty harmless, more mischievous than anything else. It isn't until my wife starts to get really upset that I try to do anything about it.
Scary

Old 03-22-2013, 06:50 AM

43 posts, read 100,244 times
I want to throw a rock in the bush..and tell you about an experience I have.

A very long time ago, when I was about 7 or 8, I was living with my parents and I decide I don't want to sleep in my own room, I want to sleep in the guest's room when no 1 is there.

A old lady, who used to be in our church, passed away. Every night at about 23h00 I suddenly woke up, and see the lady's shadow on the wall, moving.

I later, out of fear, decide I want to go back to my own room. I don't know why this happened, maby she could not R.I.P
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal