Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 10:08 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,168,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
So Jane supported the possibility of the existence of bigfoot? Now that's interesting! Well, I don't deny the possibility but I sure would like absolute proof (or at least very convincing evidence). I do not want a dead body to prove it. If it exists it must be left to exist, not killed for proof.
At one time in an interview she said she hoped there was one - that was back in the day when it seemed possible - but she backtracked later. It was more of a vague hope or yearning that it existed, if I remember correctly the gist of what she's said after that.

Old 02-17-2015, 06:46 AM

22,922 posts, read 28,285,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
At one time in an interview she said she hoped there was one - that was back in the day when it seemed possible - but she backtracked later. It was more of a vague hope or yearning that it existed, if I remember correctly the gist of what she's said after that.
I totally get that. I would love it if Bigfoot existed. I would love it if elves and fairies existed too. I just don't think there's any credible evidence suggesting they do.

I have also always wanted a Tauntaun, especially this winter.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:11 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,244,094 times
These creatures actually go on deer hunts. As a group they very slowly drive game forward and funnel them into a trap of other Bf's laying low in wait for a deer to come by and then they grab it and slam it into a tree or the ground.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:24 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,150,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
These creatures actually go on deer hunts. As a group they very slowly drive game forward and funnel them into a trap of other Bf's laying low in wait for a deer to come by and then they grab it and slam it into a tree or the ground.
Evidence! You talk about them like there are groups roaming all over and you have witnessed this whole process. Show us your evidence and I don't mean third hand information. I don't know who you are or if you have any credibility. We keep covering the same ground because you refuse to produce what you claim is common. If this is so common they would leave behind some trace that could then be documented - where is the DNA?

Old 02-18-2015, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Evidence! You talk about them like there are groups roaming all over and you have witnessed this whole process. Show us your evidence and I don't mean third hand information. I don't know who you are or if you have any credibility. We keep covering the same ground because you refuse to produce what you claim is common. If this is so common they would leave behind some trace that could then be documented - where is the DNA?

YMMV. I don't have tp prove anything to you or anyone else. We are having a great time as is. Nothing will prove this to the masses other than a body or chunk there of.

As for DNA. I have been told many times over that any DNA comes back unknown Primate. There are only irrc 2 labs in the USA licensed by the Govt to do anything with Primate DNA. Some say you send a sample to a lab and they never acknowledge even having it. Why i cannot say.

Yes it can be documented by people on the ground that are around these creatures in their lives.Anything they say is just dismissed as anecdotal or made up. GO find out for yourself.

I wonder why you keep going on about it? You are not required to read these threads at all.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:13 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,150,486 times
Quote:
YMMV. I don't have tp prove anything to you or anyone else. We are having a great time as is. Nothing will prove this to the masses other than a body or chunk there of.

As for DNA. I have been told many times over that any DNA comes back unknown Primate. There are only irrc 2 labs in the USA licensed by the Govt to do anything with Primate DNA. Some say you send a sample to a lab and they never acknowledge even having it. Why i cannot say.

Yes it can be documented by people on the ground that are around these creatures in their lives.Anything they say is just dismissed as anecdotal or made up. GO find out for yourself.

I wonder why you keep going on about it? You are not required to read these threads at all.
But you keep talking about this as if it is fact and you have no facts! Or at least you have no facts that you want to share. Many people still believe in Santa Clause and they have great, clear, pictures. Hiding behind our avatars we can be anybody. We can have financial reasons that we want people to believe us. We do not even know how old the people are that post on this forum?

You can say the same about me - but I am not trying to convince people of the mythical reality of an imaginary creature. I would love to see the evidence and support your claims - but you are not showing me anything.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
But you keep talking about this as if it is fact and you have no facts! Or at least you have no facts that you want to share. Many people still believe in Santa Clause and they have great, clear, pictures. Hiding behind our avatars we can be anybody. We can have financial reasons that we want people to believe us. We do not even know how old the people are that post on this forum?

You can say the same about me - but I am not trying to convince people of the mythical reality of an imaginary creature. I would love to see the evidence and support your claims - but you are not showing me anything.

And i don't care.

Old 02-18-2015, 12:47 PM

Quote:
As for DNA. I have been told many times over that any DNA comes back unknown Primate.
Told by whom?

Old 02-18-2015, 12:48 PM

I see lots of bear, raccoon, and other. But no "unknown primate."

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.o....full.pdf+html

Old 02-18-2015, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Told by whom?
By personal friends and i will not give you their names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal