Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2020, 11:30 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,546,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
His case is INCREDIBLE! Ive not seen the movie, but Ive read about this guy before.
He is not like any Americans that maybe inspired by fame, he had multiple episodes of precogs or memory that he could not explain until researchers was able to help him establish his lost memory. He lives in a rural area, he hunts and gathers very much like ancient humans. So it's unexplainable by conventional science what he has experienced.

I believe cases like him are not rare, there are hundreds if not thousands of humans being monitored and abducted this way.

One of the reasons we can't prove or capture evidence of people being abducted is that some how Aliens have tech that can freeze time and space.

There are people who claimed they lost consciousness and had memory of being gone for days and returned back in an instant. Some type of space time disruption technology.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2020, 09:48 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,462,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
He is not like any Americans that maybe inspired by fame, he had multiple episodes of precogs or memory that he could not explain until researchers was able to help him establish his lost memory. He lives in a rural area, he hunts and gathers very much like ancient humans. So it's unexplainable by conventional science what he has experienced.

I believe cases like him are not rare, there are hundreds if not thousands of humans being monitored and abducted this way.

One of the reasons we can't prove or capture evidence of people being abducted is that some how Aliens have tech that can freeze time and space.

There are people who claimed they lost consciousness and had memory of being gone for days and returned back in an instant. Some type of space time disruption technology.
Well, more often people experience 'missing time', like their drive home from work usually takes 30 minutes, but on this night, the drive took them 5 hours...and they cannot remember all the details.

I wonder why the ETs stop time for some people and do not do it for others?

I was reading something about this the other day and someone suggested that its highly probable ANYONE who has ever SEEN one of these crafts...they are abducted (but cannot remember).

Old 02-14-2020, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, more often people experience 'missing time', like their drive home from work usually takes 30 minutes, but on this night, the drive took them 5 hours...and they cannot remember all the details.

I wonder why the ETs stop time for some people and do not do it for others?

I was reading something about this the other day and someone suggested that its highly probable ANYONE who has ever SEEN one of these crafts...they are abducted (but cannot remember).
If they spot you closeup, they will abduct and then erase your memory and send you back in time when you were picked up.

I believe other sightings are just spotting drones or unmanned crafts. Like aliens we are working on unmanned drones that will be sent to nearby star systems. Since a drone doesn't need foot, it can go very far distances with a lighter load and reach sub light speeds.

Old 02-14-2020, 02:33 PM
Status: " You’re not getting another penny out of me" (set 4 days ago)

19,679 posts, read 20,492,212 times
I just watched the Perez doc.
Lame.
I made it through maybe 15 minutes and I was bored to tears. I got up and started vacuuming the house, took out the garbage, walked the dog. Then I realized it was still playing. And I didn’t miss anything.

Old 02-15-2020, 10:25 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,462,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I just watched the Perez doc.
Lame.
I made it through maybe 15 minutes and I was bored to tears. I got up and started vacuuming the house, took out the garbage, walked the dog. Then I realized it was still playing. And I didn’t miss anything.
I dont even bother watching any of those anymore.

For starters, NONE of them could air anything, even if it was 100% legit, ( it would be deemed a threat to national security), so they could get into serious trouble letting the public see it.

Old 02-19-2020, 07:52 AM

The Perez story isn't some detailed account of UFO encounter. It is about the person's life account over the course of his lifetime since the encounter. Most people like you probably are looking for detail proof and there are. I don't want to spoil it for others but the story covers Perez who had the encounter at a young age and gave his detail to a group of UFO researchers. Then the movie follows his life and how he still has PSD from the encounter some 30 years ago.

The most convincing data from this was he wasn't the only person who encountered a UFO at the time. He's the only one who made contact, the other 2 people fled when they saw the UFO.

His description of the encounter was very short in the movie, more like a reenactment but the movie's primary focus was how how handles life with PSD.

Old 02-19-2020, 07:57 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,241,904 times
Do I believe in aliens?
Well, I guess I would have to say yes.
I also think there are many kinds...probably with all different intentions.

Old 02-19-2020, 08:09 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,633,214 times
I 100% believe in aliens. With the size of everything out there we can not be the only intelligent life form with a planet.

Do I believe they have visited Earth, no I do not.

Old 02-19-2020, 08:15 AM

430 posts, read 279,587 times
Well I didn't, but then I saw this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDHm31X6Xns

Old 02-19-2020, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I 100% believe in aliens. With the size of everything out there we can not be the only intelligent life form with a planet.

Do I believe they have visited Earth, no I do not.
Aliens have visited earth since the beginnings of life here on earth. Our ancestors believed in God which are nothing more than ETs with superior tech that intervened on life here. Early civilizations embraced ETs they call them God but they have other terms for them such as sky people, those from the stars, and some did not call them Gods but mortals that have superior powers that help humanity. There are proofs in ancient literature, texts, and even long tales passed down which explained that ETs affected human history here. They are called the Watchers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal