Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 09:49 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
There are many reports I read that I do not believe.
Maybe; but you start so many links without taking a good look at supporting data. This link is a good example. You ran with a hoax and you are still talking about the possibility of another sighting being real. This isn't the thread for that; you should accept that this was a hoax and move onto one with better supporting evidence. You are discrediting what might be real without acknowledging that you made a mistake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2020, 09:50 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Well that's insulting. Sasquatch got feelings you know, you go tell Sasquatch "hey looks like you are wearing a suit", no wonder he hides. Maybe he thinks you have a skin suit on.
HAHA, that picture actually says alot imo...if that is a modern made 'bigfoot suit'...its pretty pathetic! I realize its a joke picture and not intended to convince anyone its real, but you can see the sleeves and legs of the pants for petes sake!

Old 05-22-2020, 11:01 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,896,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
HAHA, that picture actually says alot imo...if that is a modern made 'bigfoot suit'...its pretty pathetic! I realize its a joke picture and not intended to convince anyone its real, but you can see the sleeves and legs of the pants for petes sake!
I know it, it was just to inject some humour into the topic as you know.

You seen also that commercial with Progressive with Bigfoot and the Progressive lady addresses him as Sasquatch and he looks down all disappointing and dejected with hurt feelings and says "but my name is Paul".

Old 05-22-2020, 11:46 AM

65 posts, read 42,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Well that's insulting. Sasquatch got feelings you know, you go tell Sasquatch "hey looks like you are wearing a suit", no wonder he hides. Maybe he thinks you have a skin suit on.

His name is Daryl (by the way, Paul is an alien).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeavqyDYQtQ

Old 05-22-2020, 12:28 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
"The reason we can't find any clear pictures of Big Foot is because Big Foot is blurry" - Mitch Hedberg, God Rest His Soul

Old 05-22-2020, 12:29 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,896,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAbiqua View Post
His name is Daryl (by the way, Paul is an alien).
Your right, I got those two guys mixed up:

Old 05-22-2020, 01:33 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Picture looks authentic tho it probably is one of the UMD hockey players

Old 05-22-2020, 08:45 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
HUH? No.
Sasquatch was a Native American word. They are oral historians.

If you want to find archived reports from the newspapers the settlers published in the 1700s & 1800s, you won't find anything using the keyword 'Sasquatch'.

Old 05-22-2020, 09:11 PM

5,674 posts, read 5,882,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Sasquatch was a Native American word. They are oral historians.

If you want to find archived reports from the newspapers the settlers published in the 1700s & 1800s, you won't find anything using the keyword 'Sasquatch'.
Your words - The term "Bigfoot" wasn't coined until the 1970s. The term "Sasquatch" wasn't used until even later

The word Bigfoot was first used in the 50s, by a newspaper reporter.

Sasquatch, originally Sasq’ets, dates back to 1920, other than the term being used by many North American native Indians. But, you are correct in that there is no real documentation when it was used.

Old 05-22-2020, 09:14 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You still do not have any good trail camera pictures of BF. The clear pictures you do have came from Hollywood, Jack Links, and the tabloids.

You said that you were going to spend some time outside in a 'known area' trying to get some pictures of Dogman when the weather broke. I wish you the best of luck; but you would be the first. Nobody else, including people that have spent years looking have been able to capture pictures or get any evidence. I am not trying to discourage you; I really hope that you succeed - but I am not placing any bets that you will succeed.

To me time ran out on all of these creatures. Technology caught up with the myths.
I don't think think BF stay on our trails, lol. Trails are a human construct. Many reports state they literally disappeared through dense foliage or up or down vertical mountain sides where we cannot follow.

Personally I think there are unknown cave entrances hidden in brush & they go into the earth. Not small... Just unknown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal