Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 11:23 AM

670 posts, read 905,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Same here . Being a criminal is it seems not a barrier to being a celebrity and making obscene amounts of money. I wonder if he pays the family of his victim anything from his earnings... Mmmmmm.....

Goodness me, imagine how terrible that this man cannot visit the UK. How will we ever manage to recover from that appalling situation ?!?! They let Mike Tyson in for something as stupid and inconsequential as a boxing match though so I suppose money talks though so who knows maybe the guy can bribe someone in the Home office to let him in.... Raping women is no way near as serious as some blokes missing out on their favourite "sport" after all.

Mike Tyson didn't rape the woman. Just like Kobe didn't either. The woman that accused Tyson realised she was just another cheap tramp that he shagged and wanted to get back at him. She had designs on him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 02:56 PM

3,993 posts, read 8,927,861 times
Matters not a jot what you think.

He was convicted, and that's it. End of story.
Lots of rules were bent for Tyson to get in. I guess he was more important to the UK than our mulleted friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayleneO View Post
Mike Tyson didn't rape the woman. Just like Kobe didn't either. The woman that accused Tyson realised she was just another cheap tramp that he shagged and wanted to get back at him. She had designs on him.

Old 08-18-2012, 10:00 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,430,401 times
Quote:
You're basing your conclusions on classified information you're privy to or skin colour?

Old 08-18-2012, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
Matters not a jot what you think.

He was convicted, and that's it. End of story.
Lots of rules were bent for Tyson to get in. I guess he was more important to the UK than our mulleted friend

People are always being convicted for things they didn't do.

Old 08-18-2012, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
You're basing your conclusions on classified information you're privy to or skin colour?
Basing it on court documents and information I'm privy to. None of it is classified.

Old 08-18-2012, 10:38 AM

7,956 posts, read 11,848,307 times
Quote:
People are always being convicted for things they didn't do.
OK so we will let loads of murderers in our country because a few MIGHT be innocent!

Old 08-18-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
OK so we will let loads of murderers in our country because a few MIGHT be innocent!

Oh please get over it and stop being so obtuse. We have enough murderers we pay to police us here in the UK walking amongst us every day. They kill with impunity and get away with it all the time but that's a whole other thread.

Dog didn't miss anything any way...he has a good life in Hawaii and I don't know why he would want to come to dreary UK to live in a house with a bunch of no name has beens.

Old 08-18-2012, 11:12 AM

7,956 posts, read 11,848,307 times
1st paragraph - Is just strange.

2nd paragraph - Well good for him!

Old 08-18-2012, 11:16 AM

4,664 posts, read 8,242,815 times
Quote:

I don't think he did it either. The evidence that he did it is thin at best - I went to thr opening night of his show at MGM and he talked very openly about it.. he would of course plead his innocence but I really think he was telling the truth.

However, it doesn't matter what I think - he is convicted and therefore shouldn't have been allowed into the country.

Old 08-18-2012, 11:23 AM

8,631 posts, read 9,139,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhundred View Post
The cop who arrived on the scene of his arrest back in the day actually vouched for him to be let into the UK in that he was a reformed man.

It's up to the UK to decide who they want to let in but in reality he poses no threat at all to anybody there.
Unless you are a fugitive in Britain wanted in the US. After all he has gone to other nations (Mexico) and snatched up a trust fund baby. He loves tracking people, he has a passion for it and is good at it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom