Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2023, 11:28 PM

2,434 posts, read 898,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Funnily enough I've just been watching his show on the TV, talks a LOT of sense that man. By the way he is NOT far right.
Well maybe he should be advising Prime Minister Sunak and the British Government on measures to counter the negative impact Brexit is having on the British public. Not wasting his time on the telly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2023, 10:51 AM

14,831 posts, read 12,109,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Austen View Post
Well maybe he should be advising Prime Minister Sunak and the British Government on measures to counter the negative impact Brexit is having on the British public. Not wasting his time on the telly.
Negative impact? Are you sure you're not falling for EU and remainer propaganda!!?

https://facts4eu.org/news/2023_jan_world_loves_brexit#

Old 02-03-2023, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Negative impact? Are you sure you're not falling for EU and remainer propaganda!!?

https://facts4eu.org/news/2023_jan_world_loves_brexit#
No. BBC World News nightly at 6:00 PM on our local PBS station.... unless they're just spinning propaganda of course.

Old 02-03-2023, 12:44 PM

16,733 posts, read 17,507,445 times
https://www.economist.com/britain/20...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Old 02-03-2023, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezer View Post
That's simply a 'remainer' publication, obviously 'the media' are remainers, they are the ***ts that were creaming it off from the EU. Brexit is about 'the people' not the elite
Control the media and you control the propaganda, control the propaganda and you control the people, just ask the Chinese or the Russians.

This is the truth you won't find the BBC reporting on:-

https://www.briefingsforbritain.co.u...d-anniversary/

Old 02-04-2023, 03:49 AM

5,418 posts, read 3,635,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Austen View Post
No. BBC World News nightly at 6:00 PM on our local PBS station.... unless they're just spinning propaganda of course.
the BBC are a known left leaning EU loving MISinformation organisation.

Old 02-04-2023, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
the BBC are a known left leaning EU loving MISinformation organisation.
Oh yes, its also over run by woke elitists. It used to be held in high esteem but now there are a lot of people over here demanding that the licence fee is abolished because of the direction its gone in.

The BBC gave us Only Fools & Horses, Fawlty Towers, Yes Minister, Dads Army, Porridge, Steptoe & Son, Men Behaving Badly, Are you Being Served etc etc but Paul can you remember the last time the BBC gave us even a remotely funny comedy show? I can't, nothing but left wing woke sh*te that is about as funny as falling down the stairs! The last thing I tried to watch on the BBC was there awful woke ridden adaptation of the classic incredible HG Wells book The War of the Worlds, how can they turn such a fabulous classic into so much woke preaching rubbish is beyond me!

The BBC still does some good documentaries but apart from that its bloody awful.

Old 02-04-2023, 06:50 AM

5,418 posts, read 3,635,702 times
I dont watch much on BBC channels anymore, their news channels are full of horrible people like Nana Monchetty, and their programmes are all repeats, dont know why we pay a licence fee for this rubbish.
I get a lot of my news now from GB news channel (236) especially Neil Oliver on Saturday nights 6pm.

Old 02-04-2023, 07:21 AM

27,512 posts, read 13,731,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
a 4% majority vote is a clear enough decision, both major political parties have said they will not try to rejoin the EU, that is final enough for me and should be for everyone else.
FYI I paid taxes all my working life so dont try to tell me how I should think.

I think that pretty much says it all.

End of Thread.

Old 02-04-2023, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Oh yes, its also over run by woke elitists. It used to be held in high esteem but now there are a lot of people over here demanding that the licence fee is abolished because of the direction its gone in.

The BBC gave us Only Fools & Horses, Fawlty Towers, Yes Minister, Dads Army, Porridge, Steptoe & Son, Men Behaving Badly, Are you Being Served etc etc but Paul can you remember the last time the BBC gave us even a remotely funny comedy show? I can't, nothing but left wing woke sh*te that is about as funny as falling down the stairs! The last thing I tried to watch on the BBC was there awful woke ridden adaptation of the classic incredible HG Wells book The War of the Worlds, how can they turn such a fabulous classic into so much woke preaching rubbish is beyond me!

The BBC still does some good documentaries but apart from that its bloody awful.
Not for me to argue. I'm only telling you what they broadcast. I'm a centrist myself thank God. I make a point of tuning into all the news channels and do the best I can to make some sense out of all the left wing/right wing sh*te which the unwashed and gullible on both sides of the pig sty believe is the ONLY truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom