Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2022, 02:50 PM

35,508 posts, read 17,414,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Austen View Post
Biden wont run again in 2024. Trump might be in the Big House wearing an orange jump suit to match his face and Pelosi participating in a wheelchair race down Nob Hill.

Could be Cal Gov. Newsom vs Florida Gov De Santis
Which state, California or Florida, do you think is doing better?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2022, 05:08 PM

2,463 posts, read 919,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Which state, California or Florida, do you think is doing better?
No disrespect to Florida but the two are not comparable if you're talking of the economies and industrial output.

Governor De Santis is a very well educated, intelligent guy and could make a very formidable GOP candidate for President. However when talking to some of his lesser educated supporters he tends to lower his IQ level to that of theirs. He'll have to change his ways in that respect if he does run.

Old 07-21-2022, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Or perhaps the US should stop interfering, as personally I think the Chinese are deadly serious about fighting a war.

As for kow towing isn't that what Biden did in Afghanistan in relation to the Taliban, who are now in a stronger position than before, whilst the last big US war in Asia was Vietnam, and that didn't go very well at all.

I wish the US good luck with it's possible war with China, which it could have avoided if it had stopped interfering politicians like Pelosi stirring things up.

The Afghans never wanted any change dont you get it? They think little of western democracy and equal rights for women,, especially and above all equal rights for women. The status quo suits them just fine and it's only the young women of that country who will pay the price. It's a backward country, always was and always will be

Old 07-22-2022, 03:48 PM

7,697 posts, read 5,589,943 times
Is AUKUS “dead in the water?”

Australia almost no chance to buy any submarine from current US building program, experts say
Quote:
Latest report to US Congress reveals the superpower will struggle to meet its own submarine-building targets for decades
Quote:
Hellyer said there was also “no way” the UK could spare a submarine as it is only building seven of the Astute class (which is one of the options being considered for Australia) before it moves to a new model. “The UK is currently wrapping up its Astute program,” he said. “They need to wrap that up to transfer the resources to the Dreadnaught program.

“They have no capacity to build us submarines.”
Surely Biden and Johnson were aware of this!

Old 07-22-2022, 04:37 PM

12,995 posts, read 13,474,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastafellow View Post
I would never vote GOP. The bold above is no different than living under the Taliban. No joke! Every red state is obsessed with pushing social issues which is their red meat.
Republicans do not murder innocent people, so your analogy is something that only an extreme leftwinger democrat would say.
I think the pro abortion crowd are a better fit with the Taliban. They relish killing the most innocent of all.

Old 07-22-2022, 04:38 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,605,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
Republicans do not murder innocent people, so your analogy is something that only an extreme leftwinger democrat would say.
I think the pro abortion crowd are a better fit with the Taliban. They relish killing the most innocent of all.

You don't seem to be able to see the forest because the trees are in the way...

Old 07-22-2022, 04:38 PM

Quote:
The Afghans never wanted any change dont you get it? They think little of western democracy and equal rights for women,, especially and above all equal rights for women. The status quo suits them just fine and it's only the young women of that country who will pay the price. It's a backward country, always was and always will be
I think you are correct, as far as the male population of Afghanistan in concerned.

Old 07-22-2022, 04:40 PM

Quote:
No disrespect to Florida but the two are not comparable if you're talking of the economies and industrial output.

Governor De Santis is a very well educated, intelligent guy and could make a very formidable GOP candidate for President. However when talking to some of his lesser educated supporters he tends to lower his IQ level to that of theirs. He'll have to change his ways in that respect if he does run.
Just what do you think the democrat leadership does with their constituents?
The “ democrat plantation” is not a myth.

Old 07-22-2022, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
You don't seem to be able to see the forest because the trees are in the way...
I know first hand what abortion does.

Old 07-22-2022, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
I know first hand what abortion does.

Abortion before six weeks is perfectly fine. A victim of rape or incest would know by then that she's pregnant I imagine. What about a fetus that is deformed and discovered during a scan? Are you happy to condemn that woman to have the baby? Sure, she can always leave it off at a hospital or fire station but I dont trust SCOTUS. With the majority of bible hounds now sitting there's no stopping what they'll do next.

I am beginning to believe that the intention of the GOP is to establish a nation ruled by Christian law. Not that different from an Islamic nation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom