Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 10:33 PM

2 posts, read 2,081 times

Advertisements

Can we actually put aside our differences to strengthen the economy though?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2012, 11:54 PM

575 posts, read 557,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemistry View Post
You ever notice how the biggest douchebag butt plugs, are the self-righteous liberals who spout the biggest pile of claptrap ever seen (see above)? So much fail in this one sentence, this tool isn't even worth the keystrokes to highlight his/her stupidity. They did a good enough job of it themselves.

You know you're a brainwashed liberal when you automatically assume someone is republican because they aren't stupid enough, apathetic enough, and clueless enough to side with something as asinine as granting rights and breaks to illegals. FYI, moron, I'm a registered democrat and have been all my life. Unlike you, I have the ability to THINK as well as THINK for myself. I'm not some ignorant lame who feels that turning a blind eye to illegals is going to get me some type of brownie points.

Next, I'm so glad you were stupid enough to use that copy + paste B.S. that my friend and I had a good laugh about the other day... I was just WAITING for an idiot to use it so I can shut them down. Moron, the reason why illegals are working crappy ass jobs is because THEY ARE ILLEGAL AND CAN'T WORK THE NICE JOBS THAT LEGALS ARE AFFORDED! There's you "duh moment" for the night. I don't think illegals can get jobs as executive assistants or paralegals or CEO's of Fortune 100 companies. I guess only a deluded, brainwashed liberal idiot can't figure that out. I can assume, madame, if they could get REAL jobs, you wouldn't find one hispanic cleaning someone's toilets or working in someone's restaurant kitchen.

Lastly, you might wanna familiarize yourself with what being "racist" really is. Kind of hard for me to be racist when my parents are hispanics who came here THE LEGAL WAY and have contributed immensely to this American society since the early 1960s. You stupid ass idiots always throwing around the word "racist," because the truth hurts and sounds bad. It's not my fault that the overwhelming majority of illegals in this country, are hispanics. If the majority of illegals were Chinese or Africans or Canadians, I'd be saying the same thing.

In closing, I don't mind a spirited debate, but I won't waste my precious time with pure idiots and brainwashed fools who enable law breaking and the implosion of our society. However, sometimes something is said that is SO stupid, one must respond. In the future, if you want to debate, make sure you have some FACTS to help your case. It's not so smart bringing a water gun to an actual gun fight. Don't quite being a lady on my account, princess. You are dismissed.
I know you're not referring to me cuz if you are, you better check yourself, before you get wrecked.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:37 AM

304 posts, read 716,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderBryce View Post
I know you're not referring to me cuz if you are, you better check yourself, before you get wrecked.
Are you stuck on stupid or smokin' some serious chronic? Were you the person who was quoted? Did the content of my response have ANY relevance to anything you stated? I guess we have yet another "duh moment" for the evening. ♫ If I only had a brain... ♪

Old 11-10-2012, 04:46 AM

45,642 posts, read 61,068,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbliss View Post
For the love of Christ...

1. Undocumented immigrants applying for Maryland state universities will NOT vault over legal citizens by default. They will have the SAME admissions standards as all other students (i.e. SATs, GPAs, extra curricular activities and so on).

2. The DREAM Act does not mandate quotas of any sort for undocumented immigrants.

3. I just wanna make Points 1 and 2 clear.

4. As a side note...those "illegal" immigrants work 60-70 hours or more per week in restaurants, constructions sites, hotels, and God knows where else for crappy wages. They clean up the sh#t off the toilets. They work outdoors in blazing 100 degree heat or sub-freezing temperatures ALL DAY. They break their backs so they can support their family back home and maybe save enough money to start a business or go to school in the United States. Maybe even hope for citizenship one day.

Meanwhile, you fat-azz, lazy POS White Republican MFers complain about "illegals this" and "illegal aliens that". I have a message for you losers: how about you stop bitchin' and start working for a change. How about you start realizing that it is WHITE corporate bosses who are the ones lobbying to hire more cheap, undocumented labor from Mexico & Central America as a means to lower wages and benefits costs. It is the wealthy WHITE managerial class that is conspiring with politicians to reduce the cost of American labor down to nickles & dimes per hour so WE AMERICANS become third-world slave labor.

In other words, stop the racist nonsense and focus on the real villains. The villains don't have brown skin and speak Espanol. The REAL villains are older white men in suits. Get a clue.
The bolded shows you are completely unaware on how admissions and academic scholarships are allotted in the MD University system. Or, as many non-minority high academic achieving students are told "You don't fit our desired student profile". Have 3 of those letters at home, each for students who, while in high school, maintained GPAs north of 3.8 with multiple AP classes (scores of 4 and 5 on those).

Old 11-10-2012, 07:33 AM

7,085 posts, read 9,623,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
The bolded shows you are completely unaware on how admissions and academic scholarships are allotted in the MD University system. Or, as many non-minority high academic achieving students are told "You don't fit our desired student profile". Have 3 of those letters at home, each for students who, while in high school, maintained GPAs north of 3.8 with multiple AP classes (scores of 4 and 5 on those).

Then maybe Affirmative Action is the culprit and not undocumented Hispanics? A person who wants an education and has the means to get one should never be the blame for someone else not achieving the same goal. Besides, no one deserves an education more than another. WHen the whole country is educated we ALL benefit. Lord knows if you got the cash, you can go to class. It may not be the college of your dreams, but education is available for all.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khemistry View Post
Are you stuck on stupid or smokin' some serious chronic? Were you the person who was quoted? Did the content of my response have ANY relevance to anything you stated? I guess we have yet another "duh moment" for the evening. ♫ If I only had a brain... ♪
I don't do drugs and I'm not stupid. I'm probably smarter than your entire family you retarded reject.

Come at me bro.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:19 AM

Can we all agree that Affirmative Action is racist?

Old 11-10-2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Can we all agree that Affirmative Action is racist?
No. We can't. Racism is the belief that one race is inherently superior than the other. Affirmative Action attempts to equalize opportunities for education and employment based on race, sex, religion, etc. It doesn't advocate one race over the other based on a belief of inherent superiority.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelphi_sky View Post
No. We can't. Racism is the belief that one race is inherently superior than the other. Affirmative Action attempts to equalize opportunities for education and employment based on race, sex, religion, etc. It doesn't advocate one race over the other based on a belief of inherent superiority.
Yet it benefits white women and only adds to the issue of race in this country. Stop being ignorant and think w/ your head for once.

Old 11-10-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Yet it benefits white women and only adds to the issue of race in this country. Stop being ignorant and think w/ your head for once.
I gave you the definition of each term. With which anyone can conclude that Affirmative Action is not racism. I didn't say I was for or against AA or even provided my thoughts on it. Therefore, who's being ignorant? Before you try to insult me, at least use some intelligence. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland