Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 10:48 AM

468 posts, read 1,338,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
well a most educated person can afford better clothes, better beauty treatments, a gym etc
There are plenty of white girls from dirt p*ss poor countries over in Europe that would make the most educated and successful white women in the DC area look about as attractive as Rosie O'Donnell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2011, 10:49 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,374,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WASHINGTON BULLET View Post
There are plenty of white girls from dirt p*ss poor countries over in Europe that would make the most educated and successful white women in the DC area look about as attractive as Rosie O'Donnell
You need to go there and get yourself one of those chicks!

Old 01-31-2011, 10:53 AM
DMV

559 posts, read 1,071,061 times
WASHINGTON BULLET;

Quote:
You are kidding right?
Why would I be kidding

Quote:
Ripping off and stealing fashion ideas from times past = Up to date?
.... regardless of what they're so called stealing times past, its still in your best interest to keep up with the Joneses and thats only if you dont wanna get over looked..
Quote:
Paying inflated rents = Staying Hip?
Paying inflated inflated rent alone isn't "Staying HIP" , but some might argue that being aware of an inflation going on in the city could be considered "Staying HIP"... after all you are aware of the problem right??

Quote:
How old are you?

15?
Look dude, dont insult me just because you dont agree with me... that makes you look more like the 15 year old not me ... and if you must know I'm 25 and I definitely know what Im talking about when it comes to women here, so dont bash me for it plz

Old 01-31-2011, 10:54 AM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,717,135 times
True, raising kids takes a toll.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahales View Post
LMAO..I tried to explain this a few months back. True, there are a small percentage of guys (like myself) who care about a woman's educational level and career prospects but for most guys, they have a minimum standard and that is it. The dimepiece kindergarten teacher is just as good as the dimepiece lawyer. Hell, ask the hooters girls in Chinatown how many dates they get asked on a week.

Let me say this, while I have education and career prospect requirements for dating. All she need is a fine body, decent intelligence and a phat azz for me to smash..lol..
Education and career prospects...

Most guys I know could care less about that when a very hot chick is smiling and making eye contact with them.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Education and career prospects...

Most guys I know could care less about that when a very hot chick is smiling and making eye contact with them.
no wonder why half of marriages in this country end up in divorce. (not hating just saying)

Old 01-31-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV View Post
WASHINGTON BULLET;

Why would I be kidding

.... regardless of what they're so called stealing times past, its still in your best interest to keep up with the Joneses and thats only if you dont wanna get over looked..
Paying inflated inflated rent alone isn't "Staying HIP" , but some might argue that being aware of an inflation going on in the city could be considered "Staying HIP"... after all you are aware of the problem right??

Look dude, dont insult me just because you dont agree with me... that makes you look more like the 15 year old not me ... and if you must know I'm 25 and I definitely know what Im talking about when it comes to women here, so dont bash me for it plz
If keeping up with the Joneses means having to wear the same "vintage" clothes I wore 20 years ago... No thank you. I think I will pass on that.

I am aware a long time friend of my family sold her home a few years back.
She paid 10k for it and sold it for 800k.

There are plenty of trendy people who are over paying out of their butt holes just so they can call themselves "urban"

No matter how much rent you are paying, just because you happen to now live at a cetain addresss, that does not automatically make you "urban"

Our family friend can go buy herself a place in the north pole right next door to santa claus and she is still more "urban" than most of the trendy "urban" wanna-bees who have been moving into her old neighborhood

Old 01-31-2011, 11:37 AM

Quote:
no wonder why half of marriages in this country end up in divorce. (not hating just saying)
Well in most divorce cases the woman ends up getting at least half of the man's assets right?

I do not know because I have never been married and have never been divorced.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Well in most divorce cases the woman ends up getting at least half of the man's assets right?

I do not know because I have never been married and have never been divorced.
NOT ALWAYS

I am just saying that if looks is all a person takes in consideration when selection a mate, then the divorce probability is much higher. but it is JMO (I am divorced and again way older probably than all the people in this thread)

Old 01-31-2011, 11:42 AM

Quote:

You need to go there and get yourself one of those chicks!
This has nothing to do with me.

I am just calling it how I see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC