Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you support?
Palestine 58 28.16%
Israel 148 71.84%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2024, 11:53 AM

40 posts, read 17,119 times

Advertisements

Israel said on Sunday it had withdrawn more soldiers from southern Gaza, leaving just one brigade, as it and Hamas sent teams to Egypt for fresh talks on a potential ceasefire in the six-month conflict.

REUTERS

I hope they find a solution soon to have a long-lasting ceasefire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2024, 12:30 PM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carole2 View Post
Israel said on Sunday it had withdrawn more soldiers from southern Gaza, leaving just one brigade, as it and Hamas sent teams to Egypt for fresh talks on a potential ceasefire in the six-month conflict.

REUTERS

The only viable solution is one where Israel is recognized as a normal state. I will believe that as soon as I see bulls getting pregnant and roosters laying eggs.

Old 04-07-2024, 12:45 PM

711 posts, read 293,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhon View Post

Sorry I just feel the videos can explain everything Id want to type.
Most of us will not bother to click on this for various reasons: 1.) Who has time to sit through what might be a 15 minute or longer video? 2.) Most of us are also aware not to click on an unknown site due to the danger of viruses, content not safe for work, etc. This might be youtube but I also have seen links to blogs and other websites. 3.) This is a discussion forum, tell us what YOU think, not the video. Don't be lazy.

Old 04-07-2024, 12:48 PM

711 posts, read 293,181 times
Quote:

REUTERS

There is an easy solution that can end the conflict tomorrow, or even today - Hamas must lay down arms and release every hostage.

Old 04-07-2024, 01:41 PM

1,858 posts, read 798,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
Most of us will not bother to click on this for various reasons: 1.) Who has time to sit through what might be a 15 minute or longer video? 2.) Most of us are also aware not to click on an unknown site due to the danger of viruses, content not safe for work, etc. This might be youtube but I also have seen links to blogs and other websites. 3.) This is a discussion forum, tell us what YOU think, not the video. Don't be lazy.
Understand!

Old 04-07-2024, 01:59 PM

1,858 posts, read 798,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I just watched the video. Perhaps there aren't words The video was one-sided. The video takes the "passive voice" with regard to provocations and illegal actions by the Arab side, and active voice for the Jewish/Zionist actions. I do not have time now, but one example is the description of events upon Israel's independence. Israel accepted the U.N. partition. The video states "after the end of the British mandate...Israel conquered additional Palestinian....land." It does not state that on May 15, 1948 all of the surrounding Arab "confrontation" or "bordering" states invaded Israel, aided by non-contiguous Iraq and other lands.

In addition it does not advise the viewer that unlike Britain's actions in Ireland, it sought to halt Jewish immigration in the 1930's and did not allow Holocaust refugees in. Ultimately, in my opinion, the video is not fair or balanced.
false! that video tells the truth!

Old 04-07-2024, 06:35 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,818,275 times
Quote:

REUTERS

Hamas never stops shooting... their history proves that. The word ceasefire does not exist in their vocabulary.

Palestinians define ceasefire as : reloading

Old 04-13-2024, 07:03 PM

1,225 posts, read 500,040 times
Looks like Iran just directly involved itself and launched drone attacks on Isreal.

Old 04-13-2024, 08:08 PM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisito80 View Post
Looks like Iran just directly involved itself and launched drone attacks on Isreal.
what a surprise?

Old 04-14-2024, 04:46 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,818,275 times
If the Iranian people do not rise up and change their country for the better, many will die in the ensuing war, that inevitably will come.

Israel will prevail
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World