|Median resident age:||38.2 years|
|Delaware median age:||45.4 years|
Zip codes: 19940.
Delmar town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $134,931 (it was $72,700 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $728.
- White alone - 1,159 (72.6%)
- Black alone - 275 (17.2%)
- Hispanic - 73 (4.6%)
- Two or more races - 72 (4.5%)
- Asian alone - 11 (0.7%)
- American Indian alone - 6 (0.4%)
- Other race alone - 1 (0.06%)
|Laurel or Delmar (1 reply)|
|"Favorite thing about Delaware"/ opposed to is Delaware really so boring? (98 replies)|
|went on vacation to delaware..love it! want to move there! (31 replies)|
|SAFEST TOWNS SUSSEX COUNTY? Please. (15 replies)|
|Snow is laying (29 replies)|
|Thinking of moving to Southwest DE? -- Don't! (64 replies)|
Latest news from Delmar, DE collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: English (15.9%), Irish (12.5%), United States (11.7%), German (10.5%), French (1.6%), French Canadian (1.6%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1899
Elevation: 55 feet
Land area: 0.94 square miles.
Population density: 1,770 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Delmar:
- High school or higher: 77.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 14.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.2%
- Unemployed: 3.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Delmar town:
- Never married: 24.9%
- Now married: 43.8%
- Separated: 3.6%
- Widowed: 16.8%
- Divorced: 10.9%
71 residents are foreign born (1.1% Europe).
According to our research of Delaware and other state lists there were 19 registered sex offenders living in Delmar, Delaware as of April 24, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Delmar to the number of sex offenders is 87 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $1,165 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $1,008 (0.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Bowie, MD (72.3 miles , pop. 50,269).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Baltimore, MD (81.3 miles , pop. 651,154).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (108.9 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Delmar, MD (0.8 miles ), Salisbury, MD (2.6 miles ), Laurel, DE (2.6 miles ), Hebron, MD (2.6 miles ), Parsonsburg, MD (2.7 miles ), Bethel, DE (2.8 miles) , District 10, Sharptown, MD (3.1 miles ), Fruitland, MD (3.1 miles ).
Latitude: 38.46 N, Longitude: 75.57 W
Area code: 302
Property values in Delmar, DE
|Crime rates in Delmar by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 298.9)||327.6||306.0||381.6||376.6||274.9||430.9||275.2||275.8||413.5||270.5||427.8||434.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Delmar detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||7.89|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Construction (9%)
- Health care and social assistance (8%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (8%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (6%)
- Retail trade (25%)
- Manufacturing (11%)
- Health care and social assistance (11%)
- Other services, except public administration (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Finance and insurance (7%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (9%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (9%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Drafters, engineering, and mapping technicians (5%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (5%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (5%)
- Cashiers (7%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (6%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (5%)
- Registered nurses (5%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (4%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (4%)
- Child care workers (4%)
Average climate in Delmar, Delaware
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Delmar-area historical tornado activity is below Delaware state average. It is 53% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/28/2002, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 15.4 miles away from the Delmar town center caused $150,000 in damages.
On 4/28/2002, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 50.3 miles away from the town center killed 3 people and injured 122 people and caused $124 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Delmar-area historical earthquake activity is near Delaware state average. It is 87% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 131.8 miles away from the city center
On 12/9/2003 at 20:59:14, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, 4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 140.6 miles away from Delmar center
On 1/16/1994 at 00:42:43, a magnitude 4.2 (4.2 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 131.3 miles away from the city center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 330.6 miles away from the city center
On 8/22/1992 at 12:20:32, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 3.8 MS, 4.7 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 286.7 miles away from Delmar center
On 10/7/1983 at 10:18:46, a magnitude 5.3 (5.1 MB, 5.3 LG, 5.1 ML) earthquake occurred 385.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Sussex County (12) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 4, Storms: 3, Hurricanes: 2, Snowstorms: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snowfall: 1, Water Shortage: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: William Alland - Actor.
Hospitals and medical centers in Delmar:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Delmar:
- DEERS HEAD CENTER (Dialysis Facility, about 6 miles away; SALISBURY, MD)
- COASTAL HOSPICE INC (Hospital, about 6 miles away; SALISBURY, MD)
- FMC - NORTH SALISBURY (Dialysis Facility, about 7 miles away; SALISBURY, MD)
- SALISBURY CENTER (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; SALISBURY, MD)
- PENINSULA HOME CARE, LLC (Home Health Center, about 7 miles away; SALISBURY, MD)
- HEALTHSOUTH CHESAPEAKE REHABILITATION HOSPITAL (Hospital, about 7 miles away; SALISBURY, MD)
- PENINSULA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Acute Care Hospitals (about 7 miles away; SALISBURY, MD)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Delmar:
- Wor-Wic Community College (about 8 miles; Salisbury, MD; Full-time enrollment: 2,256)
- Salisbury University (about 9 miles; Salisbury, MD; FT enrollment: 8,375)
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore (about 19 miles; Princess Anne, MD; FT enrollment: 3,902)
- Delaware Technical Community College-Owens (about 19 miles; Georgetown, DE; FT enrollment: 3,159)
- Delaware State University (about 51 miles; Dover, DE; FT enrollment: 4,087)
- Delaware Technical Community College-Terry (about 52 miles; Dover, DE; FT enrollment: 2,239)
- United States Naval Academy (about 61 miles; Annapolis, MD; FT enrollment: 5,681)
Public high school in Delmar:
- Delmar Senior High School (Students: 563; Location: 200 NORTH EIGHTH STREET; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle school in Delmar:
- Delmar Middle School (Students: 507; Location: 200 NORTH EIGHTH STREET; Grades: 6-8)
Notable locations in Delmar: Delmar Public Library (A), Delmar Volunteer Fire Department (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Delmar include: Union United Methodist Church (A), All Saints Church (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Saint Stephens Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 79.8. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 31.1. This is about average. Closest monitor was 13.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2001 was 12.7. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 6.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 8.33. This is about average. Closest monitor was 13.0 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2005 was 0.00401. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 6.9 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Delmar and their reported violations in the past:CRYSTAL STEEL FABRICATORS (Population served: 40, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Initial Tap Sampling for Pb and Cu - In JUL-01-2008, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif issued (JUL-28-2008), St Formal NOV issued (JUL-28-2008), St Compliance achieved (FEB-23-2009)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2007, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif issued (OCT-17-2007), St Formal NOV issued (OCT-17-2007), St Compliance achieved (AUG-20-2008)
- Initial Tap Sampling for Pb and Cu - In JAN-01-2004, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (MAR-08-2004), St Public Notif issued (MAR-08-2004), St Formal NOV issued (JUL-14-2004), St Public Notif issued (JUL-14-2004), St Compliance achieved (FEB-28-2005)
(7.2% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 31.7% for Black residents, 48.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for other race residents, 60.9% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.7% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
102 people in nursing homes in 2000
Delmar compared to Delaware state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
Banks with branches in Delmar (2011 data):
- Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company: Delmar Branch at 38716 Sussex Highway, branch established on 1975/09/15. Info updated 2011/08/08: Bank assets: $76,887.1 mil, Deposits: $60,064.2 mil, headquarters in Buffalo, NY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 808 total offices, Holding Company: M&T Bank Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (40%)
- Utility gas (39%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (12%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (5%)
- Wood (2%)
- Other fuel (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Delmar town (based on Sussex County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 31.31%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||United Methodist Church||Catholic Church||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||Episcopal Church||Presbyterian Church (USA)|
|Name||The Wesleyan Church||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||Southern Baptist Convention||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Sussex County:||2.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Delaware:||1.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Sussex County:||0.98 / 10,000 pop.|
|Delaware:||1.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Sussex County:||4.62 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.84 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||12.84 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
5.55% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($50,623 average adjusted gross income)
0.04% of residents moved from foreign countries ($303 average AGI)
Sussex County: 0.04% Delaware average: 0.07%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Kent County, DE||0.68% ($31,255 average AGI)|
|from Wicomico County, MD||0.38% ($40,062)|
|from Worcester County, MD||0.17% ($36,023)|
4.39% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($37,649 average adjusted gross income)
0.04% of residents moved to foreign countries ($369 average AGI)
Sussex County: 0.04% Delaware average: 0.09%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Delmar:
- WTGM (960 AM; 10 kW; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WJDY (1470 AM; 5 kW; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WJWL (900 AM; 11 kW; GEORGETOWN, DE; Owner: GREAT SCOTT BROADCASTING)
- WICO (1320 AM; 1 kW; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: DELMARVA BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WBIS (1190 AM; 50 kW; ANNAPOLIS, MD; Owner: NATIONS RADIO, LLC)
- WWGB (1030 AM; daytime; 50 kW; INDIAN HEAD, MD; Owner: GOOD BODY MEDIA, LLC)
- WCBM (680 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: WCBM MARYLAND, INC.)
- WTEM (980 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WVCH (740 AM; 50 kW; CHESTER, PA; Owner: WVCH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WWLG (1370 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: M-10 BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WJWK (1280 AM; 1 kW; SEAFORD, DE; Owner: GREAT SCOTT BROADCASTING)
- WBAL (1090 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: HEARST RADIO, INC.)
- WPGC (1580 AM; 50 kW; MORNINGSIDE, MD; Owner: INFINITY WPGC(AM), INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Delmar:
- WLVW-FM (105.5 FM; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- W204AY (88.7 FM; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: PENSACOLA CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, INC.)
- WDIH (90.3 FM; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: SALISBURY EDUCATIONAL B/C FOUNDATION)
- WKDB (95.3 FM; LAUREL, DE; Owner: GREAT SCOTT BROADCASTING)
- WICO-FM (97.5 FM; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: DELMARVA BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WSCL (89.5 FM; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: SALISBURY UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION, INC.)
- WQHQ (104.7 FM; OCEAN CITY-SALISBURY, MD; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WGBG (98.5 FM; SEAFORD, DE; Owner: GREAT SCOTT BROADCASTING)
- WZBH (93.5 FM; GEORGETOWN, DE; Owner: GREAT SCOTT BROADCASTING)
- WSBY-FM (98.9 FM; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WESM (91.3 FM; PRINCESS ANNE, MD; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND, EASTERN SHORE)
- WAAI (100.9 FM; HURLOCK, MD; Owner: MTS BROADCASTING, L.C.)
- WZEB (101.7 FM; OCEAN VIEW, DE; Owner: GREAT SCOTT BROADCASTING)
- WOCQ (103.9 FM; BERLIN, MD; Owner: GREAT SCOTT BROADCASTING)
- WOSC (95.9 FM; BETHANY BEACH, DE; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WXMD (92.5 FM; POCOMOKE CITY, MD; Owner: DELMARVA BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WOLC (102.5 FM; PRINCESS ANNE, MD; Owner: MARANATHA, INC.)
- WLBW (92.1 FM; FENWICK ISLAND, DE; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WOCM (98.1 FM; SELBYVILLE, DE; Owner: IRIE RADIO, INC.)
- WWFG (99.9 FM; OCEAN CITY, MD; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
TV broadcast stations around Delmar:
- WBOC-TV (Channel 16; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: WBOC, INC.)
- W38BN (Channel 38; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: SALISBURY EDUCATIONAL B/CTING FOUND.)
- WCPB (Channel 28; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: MARYLAND PUBLIC BROADCASTING COMMISSION)
- WMDT (Channel 47; SALISBURY, MD; Owner: DELMARVA BROADCAST SERVICE GENERAL PARTNERSHIP)
- WDPB (Channel 64; SEAFORD, DE; Owner: WHYY, INC.)
- WRAV-LP (Channel 8; OCEAN CITY, MD; Owner: ASIAVISION, INC.)
Delmar fatal accident list:
Mar 6, 1981 01:21 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Delmar)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:2
- Delmar, Boyd\'s Corner Rr Crossing @ Rr Mp Dmo20.60 (Lat: 39.506667 Lon: -75.705833), Type: Bant, Structure height: 2.8 m, Overall height: 3 m, Call Sign: WQGV444, Licensee ID: L00008014
Assigned Frequencies: 161.475 MHz
Grant Date: 04/25/2007, Expiration Date: 04/25/2017, Certifier: Jerry R Celio
Registrant: Norfolk Southern Railway Company, 1200 Peachtree St., Ne Box 123, Atlanta, GA 30309, Phone: (404) 582-6224, Fax: (404) 582-6209, Email:
- Lat: 38.464611 Lon: -75.579333, Call Sign: WQIM750
Assigned Frequencies: 461.437 MHz, 461.512 MHz, 461.587 MHz, 461.612 MHz, 461.662 MHz, 461.737 MHz, 461.762 MHz, 461.787 MHz, 461.812 MHz, 461.862 MHz... (+4 more)
Grant Date: 03/20/2008, Expiration Date: 03/20/2018, Certifier: Gary Mcmullen
Registrant: Skylines Unlimited Inc, 100 Stone Church Road, Carlisle, PA 17015, Phone: (717) 218-5003, Fax: (717) 218-5005, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:39 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Delmar)
FAA Registered Aircraft:6
- Aircraft: CESSNA 140 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C85 SERIES (85 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 2905N , Serial Number: 13166, Year manufactured: 1947, Airworthiness Date: 03/27/1956
Registrant (Individual): George R Garrison, 16005 Line Rd, Delmar, DE 19940
- Aircraft: ENSTROM F-28C (Category: Land, Seats: 3, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 75 mph), Engine: LYCOMING HIO-360 SER (205 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5691Y , Serial Number: 479-2, Year manufactured: 1979, Airworthiness Date: 09/20/1979
Registrant (Corporation): Rally Helicopters Inc, 36384 Old Stage Rd, Delmar, DE 19940
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-23-250 (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 150 mph), Engine: LYCOMING TI0-540 SER (310 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5796Y , Serial Number: 27-2925, Year manufactured: 1965
Registrant (Co-Owned): Burton L Bank, C/O W R Wilson Company, Delmar, DE 19940, Other Owners: Michael H Weinman
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-24 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 120 mph), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 7447P , Serial Number: 24-2636, Year manufactured: 1961, Airworthiness Date: 03/23/1961
Registrant (Corporation): Lexatys LLC, 8149 W Line Rd, Delmar, DE 19940
- Aircraft: MAULE MXT-7-180 (Category: Land, Seats: 5, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING O-360-C1F (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8143B , Serial Number: 14113C, Year manufactured: 2006, Airworthiness Date: 04/17/2006
Registrant (Individual): Marvin Ferguson, 38571 Westerlee Dr, Delmar, DE 19940
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-24-250 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 135 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-540 SERIES (250 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8447P , Serial Number: 24-3684, Year manufactured: 1964, Airworthiness Date: 05/18/1964
Registrant (Individual): Thomas L Henry, 602 E Jewell St, Delmar, DE 19940
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 51
- Hazardous Condition: 30
- Service Call: 14
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Delmar
|Most common first names in Delmar, DE among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Delmar, DE among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Delmar, DE|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Lane Furniture||1|
Delmar on our top lists:
- #5 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Office supplies and stationery stores"
- #57 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of police officers in 2006 per 1000 residents"
- #72 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Other financial specialists"
- #74 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Education, training, and library occupations:"
- #79 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Farm product raw material merchant wholesalers"
- #89 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of rapes in 2006 per 10,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data"
- #92 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Electrical and electronic goods merchant wholesalers"
- #13 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents that smoked 100+ cigarettes in their lives"
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people moving in compared to moving out (pop. 50,000+)"
- #43 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest average weight of females"
- #54 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents that keep firearms around their homes"
- #98 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Ozone (1-hour) air pollution readings in 2005 (ppm)"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.