Henderson: The sunset over the court house
Henderson: Flags flying outside the County Courthouse on Veteran's Day November 11th, 2011
Henderson: Chester County Court House in Henderson, TN
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||24.1 years|
|Tennessee median age:||38.7 years|
Zip codes: 38340.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $15,060 (it was $16,735 in 2000)
Henderson city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $116,474 (it was $75,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2015: $646.
Races in Henderson, TN (2015)
- 4,96275.5%White alone
- 1,29319.7%Black alone
- 570.9%American Indian alone
- 440.7%Asian alone
- 470.7%Two or more races
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Small businesses are especially popular in Florida Mar 28
- Early delinquencies are more likely for higher income borrowers Mar 26
- Selecting an airline for a trip Mar 24
- People with mortgaged homes are the least risky borrowers Mar 22
- Food services is among the worst-performing sectors in the Midwest Mar 20
|Special Education Programs in Hendersonville, Mt.Juliet, Gallatin, etc (7 replies)|
|Tennessee Population Estimates 2016 (15 replies)|
|Moving to Henderson, TN..how is it? (10 replies)|
|Martin Tn (26 replies)|
|5 Tennessee cities among America's "great affordable college towns" (10 replies)|
|Sold property in IL, ready to look near Jackson, TN (40 replies)|
Latest news from Henderson, TN collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Henderson, TN City Guides:
Ancestries: African (17.4%), American (14.9%), English (10.0%), Irish (9.5%), German (6.0%), European (5.2%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated in 1869
Elevation: 462 feet
Land area: 5.72 square miles.
Population density: 1,139 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Henderson:
- High school or higher: 76.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 16.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 8.8%
- Unemployed: 10.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 28.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Henderson city:
- Never married: 48.7%
- Now married: 31.2%
- Separated: 1.1%
- Widowed: 8.6%
- Divorced: 10.4%
121 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Tennessee and other state lists there were 33 registered sex offenders living in Henderson, Tennessee as of March 29, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Henderson to the number of sex offenders is 193 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $987 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $778 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Jackson, TN (16.5 miles , pop. 59,643).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Memphis, TN (78.2 miles , pop. 650,100).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (445.6 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: West Chester, TN (2.0 miles ), Finger, TN (2.5 miles ), Pinson, TN (2.7 miles ), East Chester, TN (2.9 miles ), Silerton, TN (3.4 miles) , Medon, TN (3.6 miles) , Enville, TN (3.6 miles ), Luray, TN (3.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 41 buildings, average cost: $75,800
- 1998: 78 buildings, average cost: $51,300
- 1999: 75 buildings, average cost: $72,400
- 2000: 63 buildings, average cost: $80,000
- 2001: 34 buildings, average cost: $70,100
- 2002: 40 buildings, average cost: $65,000
- 2003: 39 buildings, average cost: $81,500
- 2004: 40 buildings, average cost: $74,700
- 2005: 115 buildings, average cost: $69,400
- 2006: 45 buildings, average cost: $70,600
- 2007: 38 buildings, average cost: $62,000
- 2008: 27 buildings, average cost: $87,700
- 2009: 30 buildings, average cost: $84,900
- 2010: 27 buildings, average cost: $83,000
- 2011: 11 buildings, average cost: $113,600
- 2012: 19 buildings, average cost: $78,600
- 2013: 14 buildings, average cost: $113,000
- 2014: 8 buildings, average cost: $97,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 35.44 N, Longitude: 88.64 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +2,093 (+31.8%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,141 (49.1%)
Area code: 731
|Crime rates in Henderson by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 286.7)||267.4||304.1||274.8||377.3||391.2||335.0||308.4||259.3||325.2||295.1||255.1||224.9||216.4||188.9||155.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Henderson detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.29|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +555 (+10.9%).
- Educational services (20%)
- Manufacturing (12%)
- Public administration (11%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (9%)
- Transportation and warehousing (8%)
- Construction (6%)
- Educational services (28%)
- Manufacturing (20%)
- Retail trade (17%)
- Health care and social assistance (9%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Information (6%)
- Public administration (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (11%)
- Sales and related occupations (10%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (8%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (8%)
- Material moving occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (7%)
- Sales and related occupations (22%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (21%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (16%)
- Production occupations (12%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (6%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (4%)
Average climate in Henderson, Tennessee
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Henderson-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Tennessee state average. It is 91% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/17/1999, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 13.1 miles away from the Henderson city center killed 6 people and injured 106 people and caused $10 million in damages.
On 4/3/1956, a category F4 tornado 13.6 miles away from the city center killed 3 people and injured 60 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Henderson-area historical earthquake activity is near Tennessee state average. It is 74% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 95.6 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 101.8 miles away from Henderson center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 129.2 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 212.3 miles away from the city center
On 4/27/1989 at 16:47:49, a magnitude 4.7 (4.6 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.3 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 74.1 miles away from Henderson center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 182.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Chester County (11) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 9, Storms: 9, Tornadoes: 5, Winds: 3, Flash Flood: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Dorsey B. Hardeman - Texas politician, Jack Dalton (baseball) - Baseball player, Eddy Arnold - musician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Henderson:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Henderson:
- DAVITA SOUTH JACKSON (Dialysis Facility, about 14 miles away; JACKSON, TN)
- LAURELWOOD HEALTHCARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; JACKSON, TN)
- (CLOSED) CLOVERDALE TRACE HC AND REHAB (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; JACKSON, TN)
- JACKSON MANOR (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; JACKSON, TN)
- MISSION CONVALESCENT HOME (Nursing Home, about 16 miles away; JACKSON, TN)
- COUNTRY HOSPICE (Hospital, about 16 miles away; JACKSON, TN)
- PROCARE SUPPORT SERVICES INC (Hospital, about 16 miles away; JACKSON, TN)
College/University in Henderson:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Henderson:
- Jackson State Community College (about 17 miles; Jackson, TN; Full-time enrollment: 2,958)
- Union University (about 21 miles; Jackson, TN; FT enrollment: 4,051)
- Bethel University (about 49 miles; McKenzie, TN; FT enrollment: 5,878)
- Northeast Mississippi Community College (about 54 miles; Booneville, MS; FT enrollment: 3,024)
- Dyersburg State Community College (about 60 miles; Dyersburg, TN; FT enrollment: 2,211)
- The University of Tennessee-Martin (about 64 miles; Martin, TN; FT enrollment: 7,013)
- University of North Alabama (about 71 miles; Florence, AL; FT enrollment: 5,886)
Public high school in Henderson:
- CHESTER COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 780, Location: 552 EAST MAIN ST, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Henderson:
- CHESTER COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL (Students: 637, Location: 634 EAST MAIN ST, Grades: 4-5)
- CHESTER COUNTY JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 440, Location: 930 EAST MAIN ST, Grades: 6-8)
- EAST CHESTER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 419, Location: 708 EAST MAIN ST, Grades: PK-3)
- W CHESTER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 316, Location: 1243 WEST MAIN ST, Grades: KG-3)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Love and Truth Church located on the 45 bypass is an awesome spirit-filled home church that has changed my life.If you're looking for God and can't find him,come here.Just give it a chance.I did and it was the best thing that I have done in a long time.They have a wonderful praise band and a great place for the kids and teens.My daughter is in fusion and they rock the house with praise for the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.In God's Grace.
Notable locations in Henderson: Henderson Industrial Park (A), Chester County Fire Department Headquarters (B), Henderson Fire Department Station 2 (C), Henderson City Hall (D), Chester County Nursing Home (E), Chester County Courthouse (F), Henderson Fire Department (G). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Henderson include: Cool Springs Baptist Church (A), First Pentecostal Church (B), First United Methodist Church (C), Henderson Church of Christ (D), Sanford Hill Baptist Church (E), Henderson First Baptist Church (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Henderson Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in Henderson include: Memorial Park (1), Dixie Youth Park (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotels: College Inn (278 North Church Avenue Ofc), College Inn Motel (278 North Church Avenue Ofc), Americana Inn (550 Sanford Street).
Courts: Chester County - County Court Clerk (133 East Main Street), Chester County - General Sessions Circuit Court Clerk- Circuit Court C (133 East Main Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 43.4. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2011 was 15.5. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 15.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 8.59. This is about average. Closest monitor was 15.0 miles away from the city center.
(23.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 61.1% for Black residents, 41.1% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for American Indian residents, 71.7% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Henderson in 2010:
- 1,087 people in college/university student housing
- 127 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 23 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
People in group quarters in Henderson in 2000:
- 935 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 136 people in nursing homes
- 25 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
Banks with branches in Henderson (2011 data):
- Clayton Bank and Trust: Old Main Office Branch, East Branch, North Henderson Drive-In Branch. Info updated 2011/11/16: Bank assets: $628.8 mil, Deposits: $500.3 mil, headquarters in Knoxville, TN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 14 total offices, Holding Company: Clayton Bancorp, Inc
- Chester County Bank: at Main And Franklin Streets, East Main Branch, Henderson Branch. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $62.6 mil, Deposits: $54.8 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Chester County Bancshares, Inc.
- The Peoples Bank: Henderson Branch at 573 East Main Street, branch established on 1999/12/24. Info updated 2010/06/02: Bank assets: $74.8 mil, Deposits: $68.0 mil, headquarters in Sardis, TN, positive income, 4 total offices, Holding Company: 1st Jackson Bancshares, Inc.
- Regions Bank: Henderson Branch at 611 North Church Street, branch established on 1998/05/18. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $123,368.2 mil, Deposits: $98,301.3 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1778 total offices, Holding Company: Regions Financial Corporation
- Decatur County Bank: West Tennessee Bank, A Division Of at 1007 U. S. Highway 45 North, branch established on 2010/07/19. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $90.2 mil, Deposits: $77.5 mil, headquarters in Decaturville, TN, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Decatur Bancshares, Inc
- First State Bank: First State Mortgage - Henderson Lpo at 102 South Cason, branch established on 2006/02/21. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $1,646.2 mil, Deposits: $1,393.0 mil, headquarters in Union City, TN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 32 total offices, Holding Company: Community First Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Henderson city (based on Chester County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Chester County:||3.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tennessee:||1.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|Chester County:||4.97 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||2.49 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.56 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Henderson, TN Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$9,858||$29,574||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||2||$2,787|
|Police Protection - Officers||13||$54,598||$50,398||0||$0|
|Police - Other||0||$0||2||$1,561|
|Streets and Highways||6||$20,711||$41,422||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||6||$14,358||$28,716||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||0||$0||2||$3,288|
|Other and Unallocable||3||$10,208||$40,832||4||$6,501|
|Totals for Government||56||$187,070||$40,086||10||$14,137|
7.28% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($27,410 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Madison County, TN||1.87% ($24,059 average AGI)|
|from McNairy County, TN||0.91% ($27,490)|
|from Henderson County, TN||0.44% ($28,125)|
7.56% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($33,389 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Henderson:
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- WTJS (1390 AM; 5 kW; JACKSON, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WDXI (1310 AM; 5 kW; JACKSON, TN; Owner: LIBERTY RADIO II, INC.)
- WGSF (1030 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: FLINN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WDIA (1070 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WMQM (1600 AM; 50 kW; LAKELAND, TN; Owner: WMQM, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WCPC (940 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, MS; Owner: WCPC BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WJAK (1460 AM; 1 kW; JACKSON, TN; Owner: JAMES E. WOLFE, JR.)
- WDTM (1150 AM; daytime; 1 kW; SELMER, TN; Owner: RADIO STATION WDTM, INC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Henderson:
- WHHM-FM (107.7 FM; HENDERSON, TN; Owner: THOMAS RADIO, LLC)
- WFHC (91.5 FM; HENDERSON, TN; Owner: FREED-HARDEMAN UNIVERSITY)
- WFKX (95.7 FM; HENDERSON, TN; Owner: THOMAS RADIO, LLC)
- WMXX-FM (103.1 FM; JACKSON, TN; Owner: GERALD W. HUNT)
- WTNV (104.1 FM; JACKSON, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WKNP (90.1 FM; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MID-SOUTH PUBLIC COMMUNICTNS FOUNDTN)
- WIGH (88.7 FM; LEXINGTON, TN; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WYNU (92.3 FM; MILAN, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WNWS-FM (101.5 FM; JACKSON, TN; Owner: RADIOCORP OF JACKSON, INC.)
- WWYN (106.9 FM; MCKENZIE, TN; Owner: RAINBOW MEDIA, INC.)
- WXOQ (105.5 FM; SELMER, TN; Owner: GERALD W. HUNT)
- WSIB (93.9 FM; SELMER, TN; Owner: WDTM INC)
- WOJG (94.7 FM; BOLIVAR, TN; Owner: JOHNNY W. SHAW & OPAL J. SHAW)
- WMOD (96.7 FM; BOLIVAR, TN; Owner: WMOD, INC.)
- WYDL (100.7 FM; MIDDLETON, TN; Owner: FLINN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
TV broadcast stations around Henderson:
- WBBJ-TV (Channel 7; JACKSON, TN; Owner: TENNESSEE BROADCASTING PARTNERS)
- W25BY (Channel 25; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W38BY (Channel 38; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W54BU (Channel 54; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W22BR (Channel 22; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W52CZ (Channel 52; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W64BZ (Channel 64; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WJTE-LP (Channel 19; JACKSON, TN; Owner: TIGER EYE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- W26CJ (Channel 26; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WLJT (Channel 11; LEXINGTON, TN; Owner: WEST TENNESSEE PUBLIC TV COUNCIL, INC)
- W35AH (Channel 35; JACKSON, TN; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WJKT (Channel 16; JACKSON, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- W46CG (Channel 46; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W34BU (Channel 34; ACTON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W06AW (Channel 6; SELMER, TN; Owner: WDTM, INC.)
- W62CK (Channel 62; ACTON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 17Number of bridges
- 101m331ftTotal length
- $4,103,000Total costs
- 90,060Total average daily traffic
- 7,889Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 43 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Henderson, TN)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 80 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Henderson)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 13 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Henderson)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Henderson and their reported violations in the past:HENDERSON WATER DEPT. (Population served: 8,752, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:CHICKASAW ST PARK LAKE LAJOIE GROUP CAMP (Population served: 120, Groundwater):
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between OCT-2012 and DEC-2012, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-13-2013), St Violation/Reminder Notice (FEB-13-2013)
Past monitoring violations:
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 82
- Hazardous Condition: 15
- Service Call: 9
- Good Intent Call: 3
Incident types - Henderson
|Most common first names in Henderson, TN among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Henderson, TN among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (55%)
- Electricity (43%)
- No fuel used (1%)
- Wood (1%)
|Businesses in Henderson, TN|
Henderson compared to Tennessee state average:
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Number of college students significantly above state average.
Henderson on our top lists:
- #55 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people taking a motorcycle to work (population 5,000+)"
- #91 on the list of "Top 100 cities with highest percentage of college students (pop. 5,000+)"
Total of 8 patent applications in 2008-2017.