Lawtey: Friendly little place
Lawtey: Family Dinner Time
Lawtey: Front old post office
Lawtey: New Post Office
Lawtey: Old Lawtey Lodge
Lawtey: Old Post Office
Lawtey: I am a Veteran of US Military.
Lawtey: Church I grew up in
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||41.6 years|
|Florida median age:||41.5 years|
Zip codes: 32058.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $14,416 (it was $14,122 in 2000)
Lawtey city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $101,722 (it was $55,300 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $440.
Races in Lawtey, FL (2010)
- 43259.2%White alone
- 26235.9%Black alone
- 91.2%Two or more races
- 50.7%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 30.4%American Indian alone
- 30.4%Asian alone
- 10.1%Other race alone
|Business Owner in # 1 Speed Trap City - In The Country - Waldo,FL (50 replies)|
|Any transplanted NY'ers living in st.johns county?? (62 replies)|
|Redemption! (20 replies)|
|Waldo's latest police/ticketing scam.... (55 replies)|
|Waldo,Florida Police Cheif on Paid Leave (19 replies)|
|Gone but not forgotten in Jacksonville! (859 replies)|
Latest news from Lawtey, FL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (9.0%), Irish (8.0%), English (5.4%), German (5.4%), French (1.8%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 162 feet
Land area: 1.38 square miles.
Population density: 521 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Lawtey:
- High school or higher: 73.5%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 0.7%
- Unemployed: 5.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 30.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lawtey city:
- Never married: 29.0%
- Now married: 38.5%
- Separated: 0.6%
- Widowed: 14.3%
- Divorced: 17.6%
26 residents are foreign born (1.8% Africa, 0.3% Europe, 0.3% North America).
According to our research of Florida and other state lists there were 26 registered sex offenders living in Lawtey, Florida as of October 09, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Lawtey to the number of sex offenders is 28 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $549 (0.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $757 (0.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Gainesville, FL (30.7 miles , pop. 95,447).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Jacksonville, FL (31.1 miles , pop. 735,617).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (791.7 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Starke, FL (2.7 miles ), Middleburg-Clay Hill, FL (3.1 miles ), Raiford, FL (3.2 miles) , Middleburg, FL (3.2 miles ), Hampton, FL (3.6 miles ), Asbury Lake, FL (3.9 miles ), Lake Butler, FL (4.0 miles ), Penney Farms, FL (4.0 miles ).
Latitude: 30.05 N, Longitude: 82.07 W
Area code: 904
|Crime rates in Lawtey by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 288.2)||66.8||105.6||377.7||212.7||257.7||68.7||41.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Lawtey detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.37|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (21%)
- Construction (16%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Public administration (14%)
- Wholesale trade (8%)
- Transportation and warehousing (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Public administration (20%)
- Educational services (19%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Health care and social assistance (11%)
- Other services, except public administration (11%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Manufacturing (6%)
- Transportation occupations (18%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (17%)
- Material moving occupations (14%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (12%)
- Fire fighting and prevention, and other protective service workers including supervisors (11%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (5%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (5%)
- Sales and related occupations (21%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (15%)
- Transportation occupations (13%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (9%)
- Management occupations (9%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (7%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (7%)
Average climate in Lawtey, Florida
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Lawtey-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Florida state average. It is 8% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 2/7/1971, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 32.9 miles away from the Lawtey city center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 2/25/1960, a category F3 tornado 35.0 miles away from the city center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Lawtey-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Florida state average. It is 95% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 382.3 miles away from the city center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 227.8 miles away from Lawtey center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 265.8 miles away from the city center
On 11/11/2002 at 23:39:29, a magnitude 4.4 (4.0 MB, 4.4 LG, Depth: 1.5 mi) earthquake occurred 206.3 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 318.4 miles away from Lawtey center
On 8/21/1992 at 16:31:55, a magnitude 4.4 (4.1 MB, 4.1 LG, 4.4 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 237.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Bradford County (12) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 6
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Fires: 5, Hurricanes: 4, Tropical Storms: 3, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Lawtey:
- BESSENT ROAD GROUP HOME (Hospital, about 8 miles away; STARKE, FL)
- COLUMBIA HOMECARE NORTH FLORIDA (Home Health Center, about 8 miles away; STARKE, FL)
- SHANDS STARKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Critical Access Hospitals (about 8 miles away; STARKE, FL)
- BMA - STARKE (Dialysis Facility, about 8 miles away; STARKE, FL)
- WINDSOR MANOR (Nursing Home, about 8 miles away; STARKE, FL)
- BRADFORD TERRACE NURSING CENTER (Nursing Home, about 8 miles away; STARKE, FL)
- WALNUT STREET GROUP HOME (Hospital, about 9 miles away; STARKE, FL)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lawtey:
- Florida Gateway College (about 32 miles; Lake City, FL; Full-time enrollment: 2,179)
- Florida State College at Jacksonville (about 32 miles; Jacksonville, FL; FT enrollment: 21,810)
- University of Florida (about 34 miles; Gainesville, FL; FT enrollment: 43,357)
- Santa Fe College (about 34 miles; Gainesville, FL; FT enrollment: 11,819)
- Jacksonville University (about 35 miles; Jacksonville, FL; FT enrollment: 3,335)
- Saint Johns River State College (about 37 miles; Palatka, FL; FT enrollment: 4,698)
- University of North Florida (about 38 miles; Jacksonville, FL; FT enrollment: 13,870)
Notable locations in Lawtey: Lawtey Volunteer Fire Department Station 5 (A), Lawtey Police Department (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Lawtey include: Philadelphia Missionary Baptist Church (A), Faith Baptist Church of Lawtey (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotel: Budget Inn (23670 USHighway 301 North).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 52.3. This is significantly better than average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 24.3. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 24.5 miles away from the city center.
(23.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 36.8% for Black residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
Lawtey compared to Florida state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (94%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (4%)
- Wood (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Lawtey city (based on Bradford County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Bradford County:||1.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Bradford County:||1.39 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||1.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|Bradford County:||5.21 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.82 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$2,923||$35,076||5||$1,980|
|Police Protection - Officers||1||$4,871||$58,452||6||$4,654|
|Police - Other||1||$443||$5,316||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||1||$2,524||$30,288||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||7||$13,835||$23,717||11||$6,634|
Lawtey government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $194,000 ($270.57)
Financial Administration: $95,000 ($132.50)
Regular Highways: $66,000 ($92.05)
Water Utilities: $55,000 ($76.71)
Fire Protection: $13,000 ($18.13)
Parks & Recreation: $6,000 ($8.37)
General - Other: $4,000 ($5.58)
- Other Capital Outlay - Parks & Recreation: $18,000 ($25.10)
Police Protection: $14,000 ($19.53)
Fire Protection: $1,000 ($1.39)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $204,000 ($284.52)
Lawtey government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Local Intergovernmental - Highways: $25,000 ($34.87)
General Support: $22,000 ($30.68)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $209,000 ($291.49)
Interest Earnings: $16,000 ($22.32)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $102,000 ($142.26)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $26,000 ($36.26)
Housing & Community Development: $18,000 ($25.10)
- Tax - Other Selective Sales: $38,000 ($53.00)
Public Utilities: $33,000 ($46.03)
Property: $16,000 ($22.32)
NEC: $1,000 ($1.39)
Lawtey government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $319,000 ($444.91)
7.53% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($29,369 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Alachua County, FL||1.18% ($32,305 average AGI)|
|from Clay County, FL||0.94% ($31,171)|
|from Duval County, FL||0.94% ($28,342)|
8.31% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,184 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Lawtey:
- WOKV (690 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WGSR (1570 AM; 50 kW; FERNANDINA BEACH, FL; Owner: RJM COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- WOBS (1530 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: WORD BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WAYR (550 AM; 5 kW; ORANGE PARK, FL; Owner: GOOD TIDINGS TRUST, INC.)
- WFVR (910 AM; 50 kW; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: RAMA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WBWL (600 AM; 5 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL)
- WFXJ (930 AM; 5 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WIOJ (1010 AM; 10 kW; JACKSONVILLE BEACH, FL)
- WTMN (1430 AM; daytime; 10 kW; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: 6 JOHNSON ROAD LICENSES, INC.)
- WEAG (1490 AM; 1 kW; STARKE, FL; Owner: DICKERSON BROADCASTING, INC)
- WFLF (540 AM; 50 kW; PINE HILLS, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WROS (1050 AM; 5 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: THE ROSE OF JACKSONVILLE)
- WJGR (1320 AM; 5 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Lawtey:
- WEAG-FM (106.3 FM; STARKE, FL; Owner: DICKERSON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WYFB (90.5 FM; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WEJZ (96.1 FM; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: RENDA BROADCASTING CORP. OF NEVADA)
- WTLG (88.3 FM; STARKE, FL; Owner: STARKE CHRISTIAN-EDUC. RADIO & T.V.)
- WAPE-FM (95.1 FM; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WKQL (96.9 FM; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WQIK-FM (99.1 FM; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WFYV-FM (104.5 FM; ATLANTIC BEACH, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WMXQ (102.9 FM; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WFKS (97.9 FM; NEPTUNE BEACH, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WROO (107.3 FM; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WUFT-FM (89.1 FM; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA)
- WJCT-FM (89.9 FM; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: WJCT, INC.)
- WSKY-FM (97.3 FM; MICANOPY, FL; Owner: ENTERCOM GAINESVILLE LICENSE, LLC)
- WJXR (92.1 FM; MACCLENNY, FL; Owner: WJXR, INC.)
- WRUF-FM (103.7 FM; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA)
- WJBT (92.7 FM; GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WBXY (99.5 FM; LA CROSSE, FL; Owner: ASTERISK COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WHJX (105.7 FM; BALDWIN, FL; Owner: TAMA GROUP L.L.C.)
- WJFR (88.7 FM; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Lawtey:
- WJWB (Channel 17; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WFXU (Channel 57; LIVE OAK, FL; Owner: WFXU LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WJCT (Channel 7; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: WJCT, INC.)
- WUFT (Channel 5; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA)
- W09CF (Channel 9; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: BENJAMIN PEREZ)
- WJEB-TV (Channel 59; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: JACKSONVILLE EDUCATORS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAWS (Channel 30; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WTEV-TV (Channel 47; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WTLV (Channel 12; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: MULTIMEDIA HOLDINGS CORPORATION)
- WJXX (Channel 25; ORANGE PARK, FL; Owner: GANNETT RIVER STATES PUBLISHING CORPORATION)
- WJXT (Channel 4; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: POST-NEWSWEEK STATIONS, FLORIDA, INC.)
- WPXJ-LP (Channel 41; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: PAXSON COMMUNICATIONS LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WCJB-TV (Channel 20; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: DIVERSIFIED BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WGFL (Channel 53; HIGH SPRINGS, FL; Owner: BUDD BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WLUF-LP (Channel 10; GAINESVILLE, FL; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA)
- W50CO (Channel 50; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- W54CS (Channel 54; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: VENTANA TELEVISION, INC.)
- WBXJ-CA (Channel 10; JACKSONVILLE, ETC., FL; Owner: THE BOX WORLDWIDE LLC)
- WWRJ-LP (Channel 27; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: U.S. INTERACTIVE, L.L.C.)
Lawtey fatal accident list:
Jan 11, 2006 06:39 AM, Cr-225, Cr-200a, Lat: 30.04436, Lon: -82.07196, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 2
Oct 26, 1991 01:30 PM, Cr225, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 5, Fatalities: 1
Jan 5, 1985 10:50 AM, C225>, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
Jun 22, 1985 12:30 AM, 225, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
Nov 17, 1979 10:50 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1
Jul 8, 1975 03:50 PM, Vehicles: 3, Persons: 7, Fatalities: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 1Number of bridges
- 0mTotal length
- 15,700Total average daily traffic
- 4,082Total average daily truck traffic
- 27,240Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Lawtey)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:28 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:3
- Hwy 200b (Lat: 30.033861 Lon: -82.070944), Call Sign: KVJ748, Licensee ID: L00755230
Assigned Frequencies: 45.1600 MHz
Grant Date: 04/25/2013, Expiration Date: 06/28/2023
Registrant: State Of Florida, 501 South Calhoun Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399-2500, Phone: (850) 171-3195, Email:
- On Hwy 200b 1 Mi S (Lat: 30.033861 Lon: -82.070944), Call Sign: WXP337, Licensee ID: L00755230
Assigned Frequencies: 45.4200 MHz, 155.370 MHz
Grant Date: 05/02/2013, Expiration Date: 06/28/2023
Registrant: State Of Florida, 2601 Blair Stone Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32399-2500, Phone: (904) 488-2810
- Highland Ofc 1.3 Mi Ne (Lat: 30.051361 Lon: -82.050944), Structure height: 55 m, Call Sign: WPCD392
Assigned Frequencies: 462.750 MHz
Grant Date: 05/21/2003, Expiration Date: 04/23/2013, Cancellation Date: 10/28/2009
Registrant: Csc/Dupont, 400 Commerce Drive, Newark, DE 19713, Phone: (302) 391-8374
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- STATION, E Side Of Ne 20th St & State Rd 125 (Lat: 30.058833 Lon: -82.056750), Overall height: 141.7 m, Call Sign: WNET802
Assigned Frequencies: 2181.60 MHz, 2183.20 MHz, 2192.80 MHz
Grant Date: 10/14/1998, Expiration Date: 11/24/2008, Cancellation Date: 11/07/2006
Registrant: 3000 K Street, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20007, Phone: (202) 424-7500, Fax: (202) 424-7643, Email:
- STATION, E Side Of Ne 20th St & Sr125 (Lat: 30.058833 Lon: -82.056750), Overall height: 141.7 m, Call Sign: WNTF427
Assigned Frequencies: 952.793 MHz, 928.793 MHz
Grant Date: 09/16/2010, Expiration Date: 10/17/2020
Registrant: Florida Power & Light Company, 9250 W. Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33174, Phone: (305) 552-2559, Fax: (305) 552-4174, Email:
- 877721, Highway 301 (Lat: 30.004222 Lon: -82.089917), Type: Tower, Structure height: 75.6 m, Overall height: 80.2 m, Call Sign: WQNY873
Assigned Frequencies: 10895.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 6197.24 MHz, 6286.19 MHz, 10895.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 6197.24 MHz, 6286.19 MHz, 10895.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz... (+26 more)
Grant Date: 07/12/2011, Expiration Date: 07/12/2021, Certifier: Pat Lien
Registrant: Jacobs Engineering, 450 Raritan Center Parkway - Suite C, Edison, NJ 08837, Phone: (732) 225-3330, Fax: (932) 225-1773, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Lawtey)
FAA Registered Aircraft:2
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172M (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 108 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 13252 , Serial Number: 17262612, Year manufactured: 1973, Airworthiness Date: 11/26/1973
Registrant (Individual): Henry L Reddish, Rr 1 Box 119, Lawtey, FL 32058
- Aircraft: ERCOUPE 415-CD (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR A&C75 SERIES (75 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 94746 , Serial Number: 4857, Year manufactured: 1947, Airworthiness Date: 09/17/1956
Registrant (Individual): Ricky D Rinehart, 2931 Nw 216th St, Lawtey, FL 32058
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 77
- Hazardous Condition: 8
- Service Call: 9
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Lawtey
|Most common first names in Lawtey, FL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Lawtey, FL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Businesses in Lawtey, FL
- Subway: 1
- U-Haul: 1
Lawtey on our top lists:
- #14 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Other teachers and instructors, education, training, and library occupations"
- #37 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest maximum monthly morning or afternoon humidity"
- #41 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Office supplies and stationery stores"
- #57 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Health technologists and technicians"
- #75 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Public administration"
- #84 (32058) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Belizean first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #98 (32058) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Bermudan first ancestries"
- #101 (32058) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Kenyan first ancestries"
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2015.