We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||39.8 years|
|Arkansas median age:||37.8 years|
Zip codes: 72160.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $23,396 (it was $16,490 in 2000)
Stuttgart city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $84,600 (it was $58,500 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $664.
Races in Stuttgart, AR (2013)
- 5,50258.6%White alone
- 3,34035.6%Black alone
- 1021.1%Asian alone
- 870.9%Two or more races
- 80.09%American Indian alone
|Asian professionals in Stuttgart (2 replies)|
|How different do you feel Western Arkansas is from Eastern Arkansas? (28 replies)|
|Arkansas Tornado (41 replies)|
|Is Arkansas considered a Midwestern state? (244 replies)|
|Moving to Little Rock, what to expect? (17 replies)|
|Move to Monticello, Star City, or Stuttgart? (26 replies)|
Latest news from Stuttgart, AR collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (15.0%), United States (9.9%), Irish (8.6%), English (5.6%), Dutch (2.3%), French (1.3%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 05/22/1874
Elevation: 209 feet
Land area: 6.16 square miles.
Population density: 1,501 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Stuttgart:
- High school or higher: 86.6%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.1%
- Unemployed: 7.8%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 10.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Stuttgart city:
- Never married: 28.1%
- Now married: 49.2%
- Separated: 3.4%
- Widowed: 8.2%
- Divorced: 11.2%
35 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Arkansas and other state lists there were 20 registered sex offenders living in Stuttgart, Arkansas as of August 27, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Stuttgart to the number of sex offenders is 464 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $453 (0.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $425 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Pine Bluff, AR (33.2 miles , pop. 55,085).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Memphis, TN (99.5 miles , pop. 650,100).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (323.5 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Ulm, AR (2.7 miles ), Almyra, AR (3.2 miles ), Humphrey, AR (3.2 miles ), Humnoke, AR (3.5 miles ), Roe, AR (3.6 miles) , Allport, AR (3.7 miles) , Wabbaseka, AR (4.1 miles ), Coy, AR (4.3 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 33 buildings, average cost: $55,200
- 1998: 12 buildings, average cost: $134,800
- 1999: 9 buildings, average cost: $158,500
- 2000: 8 buildings, average cost: $81,300
- 2001: 10 buildings, average cost: $258,100
- 2002: 6 buildings, average cost: $141,500
- 2003: 11 buildings, average cost: $180,500
- 2004: 19 buildings, average cost: $97,700
- 2005: 22 buildings, average cost: $127,100
- 2006: 16 buildings, average cost: $170,200
- 2007: 9 buildings, average cost: $120,600
- 2008: 17 buildings, average cost: $154,200
- 2009: 8 buildings, average cost: $258,500
- 2010: 11 buildings, average cost: $174,900
- 2011: 7 buildings, average cost: $167,100
- 2012: 8 buildings, average cost: $67,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 34.50 N, Longitude: 91.55 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,996 (+21.3%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 3,438 (81.0%)
Area code: 870
|Crime rates in Stuttgart by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 289.8)||330.1||409.0||433.7||480.4||557.5||387.3||478.3||356.1||404.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Stuttgart detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.16|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -737 (-7.0%).
- Manufacturing (35%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Construction (8%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (8%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Transportation and warehousing (4%)
- Wholesale trade (4%)
- Manufacturing (21%)
- Health care and social assistance (17%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Educational services (13%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Public administration (4%)
- Management occupations (16%)
- Production occupations (15%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (10%)
- Material moving occupations (10%)
- Transportation occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (6%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (14%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (12%)
- Sales and related occupations (12%)
- Production occupations (9%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (9%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (6%)
Average climate in Stuttgart, Arkansas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Stuttgart-area historical tornado activity is near Arkansas state average. It is 121% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/21/1952, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 25.3 miles away from the Stuttgart city center killed 2 people and injured 6 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 5/2/1954, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 0.2 miles away from the city center .
Earthquake activity:Stuttgart-area historical earthquake activity is near Arkansas state average. It is 75% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 105.0 miles away from the city center
On 1/21/1982 at 00:33:54, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 59.7 miles away from Stuttgart center
On 5/4/2001 at 06:42:12, a magnitude 4.7 (4.2 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 61.1 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 172.9 miles away from the city center
On 3/25/1976 at 01:00:11, a magnitude 4.5 (4.1 MB, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 98.0 miles away from Stuttgart center
On 4/27/1989 at 16:47:49, a magnitude 4.7 (4.6 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.3 LG) earthquake occurred 145.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Arkansas County (8) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 6
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 5, Floods: 4, Winter Storms: 3, Tornadoes: 2, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Robert Marion Berry - Politician, Mark Scott Ricketts - Cartoonist, Kristen Glover - Beauty pageant winner, Oren O'Neal - Player of football, Charlie Rieves - Football player, Luke Owens - Football player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Stuttgart:
- BAPTIST HEALTH MEDICAL CENTER-STUTTGART (Proprietary, 1703 NORTH BUERKLE ROAD)
- FMCNA - STUTTGART DIALYSIS (2202 S MAIN ST)
- AREA AGENCY OF AGING OF SOUTHEAST ARKANSAS, INC (807 NORTH MAIN)
- ARKANSAS COUNTY HEALTH UNIT (1602 NORTH BUERKLE)
- CRESTPARK STUTTGART, LLC (707 WEST 20TH STREET)
- ROSE CARE CENTER OF STUTTGART (1211 E 22ND)
Airports and heliports located in Stuttgart:
- Stuttgart Municipal Airport (Runways: 2, Air Taxi Ops: 2,200, Itinerant Ops: 15,000, Local Ops: 20,000, Military Ops: 3,000)
- Stuttgart Memorial Hospital Heliport
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Stuttgart:
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (about 33 miles; Pine Bluff, AR; Full-time enrollment: 2,558)
- Arkansas State University-Beebe (about 45 miles; Beebe, AR; FT enrollment: 3,387)
- Pulaski Technical College (about 47 miles; North Little Rock, AR; FT enrollment: 8,396)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (about 48 miles; Little Rock, AR; FT enrollment: 9,227)
- Harding University (about 54 miles; Searcy, AR; FT enrollment: 5,360)
- Coahoma Community College (about 59 miles; Clarksdale, MS; FT enrollment: 2,284)
- University of Arkansas at Monticello (about 65 miles; Monticello, AR; FT enrollment: 3,130)
Public high schools in Stuttgart:
Private high school in Stuttgart:
Public elementary/middle schools in Stuttgart:
Private elementary/middle schools in Stuttgart:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- The public elementary/middle schools have changed. Julia Shannon Elementary is still open in the same place, but added to the campus is the new Park Avenue Elementary School. The two schools now serve Pre-K through 4th grades. Clary Elementary now serves 5th and 6th grades. Stuttgart Junior High has been renamed Meekins Middle School and houses 7th and 8th grades. The former Meekins campus has been closed as has Gingerich Elementary. Stuttgart High School now houses 9-12th grades.
Notable locations in Stuttgart: Stuttgart Country Club (A), Stuttgart Fire Station (B), Stuttgart Public Library (C), Arkansas County Courthouse (D), Stuttgart Police Department (E), Arkansas County Sheriff's Office (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Center: Mini Mall Shopping Center (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Stuttgart include: Allen Temple Baptist Church (A), Benton Temple of God (B), Calvary Missionary Baptist Church (C), Central Christian Church (D), Church of Christ (E), Emanuel Lutheran Church (F), First Assembly of God Church (G), First Baptist Church (H), First Christian Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Green Grove Cemetery (1), Holy Rosary Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Stuttgart include: Bryant Park (1), Cain Park (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Stuttgart City - Stuttgart Agricultural Museum (921 East 4th Street), Museum of the AR Grand Prairie (921 East 4th Street), A B S Vending & Amusement (Amusement & Theme Parks; 109 West 22nd Street).
Hotels: Stuttgart Super 8 Motel (701 West Michigan Street), Holiday Inn Express Stuttgart (708 West Michigan Avenue), Super8 Stuttgart N Litt Rock (701 West Michigan), Economy Inn Express (200 West Michigan Street), Best Western Duck Inn (704 West Michigan).
Court: Stuttgart City - Municipal Court (514 South Main Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 46.4. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.94. This is about average. Closest monitor was 1.3 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Stuttgart and their reported violations in the past:GRAND PRAIRIE REGIONAL WATER (Population served: 13,500, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In OCT-2008, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-08-2008), St Public Notif received (DEC-31-2008), St Compliance achieved (SEP-29-2009)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JAN-2007, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAR-26-2007), St Public Notif received (MAY-01-2007)
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Unfilt/GWR) - In OCT-2011, Contaminant: GROUNDWATER RULE. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-05-2011), St Compliance achieved (APR-30-2012)
(7.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 30.2% for Black residents, 25.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 44.0% for other race residents, 40.3% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
15 people in workers' group living quarters and job corps centers in 2010
People in group quarters in Stuttgart in 2000:
- 121 people in nursing homes
- 10 people in homes for the physically handicapped
- 9 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
Stuttgart compared to Arkansas state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
Banks with branches in Stuttgart (2011 data):
- The Farmers & Merchants Bank: East 22nd Street Branch, at 708 South Main Street, Drive-In Branch, North Main Street Branch, Teller's Window Branch. Info updated 2009/06/18: Bank assets: $622.6 mil, Deposits: $490.8 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 14 total offices, Holding Company: Farmers And Merchants Bankshares, Inc.
- BancorpSouth Bank: Stuttgart South Branch, Stuttgart Main, North Branch. Info updated 2007/07/18: Bank assets: $12,990.3 mil, Deposits: $10,863.8 mil, headquarters in Tupelo, MS, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 271 total offices, Holding Company: Bancorpsouth, Inc.
- Arkansas County Bank: at 600 East 22nd Street, branch established on 1985/05/31. Info updated 2012/03/02: Bank assets: $157.7 mil, Deposits: $126.2 mil, headquarters in De Witt, AR, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Dewitt First Bankshares Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (52%)
- Electricity (45%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Wood (1%)
- No fuel used (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Stuttgart city (based on Arkansas County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Arkansas County:||2.58 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||2.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas County:||0.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||0.59 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas County:||5.68 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.66 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||12||$31,315||$31,315||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||7||$7,324||$12,555||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||25||$53,830||$25,838||0||$0|
|Police - Other||11||$14,770||$16,113||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||15||$23,066||$18,453||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||17||$28,710||$20,266||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||3||$5,865||$23,460||4||$1,364|
|Other and Unallocable||7||$10,166||$17,427||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||166||$288,887||$20,883||14||$5,906|
Stuttgart government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $1,350,000 ($146.09)
Air Transportation: $1,158,000 ($125.31)
Police Protection: $1,104,000 ($119.47)
Regular Highways: $1,027,000 ($111.14)
Fire Protection: $923,000 ($99.88)
Solid Waste Management: $881,000 ($95.34)
Sewerage: $858,000 ($92.85)
Central Staff Services: $448,000 ($48.48)
Health Services - Other: $302,000 ($32.68)
Libraries: $186,000 ($20.13)
General Public Buildings: $179,000 ($19.37)
Parks & Recreation: $175,000 ($18.94)
Judicial and Legal Services: $149,000 ($16.12)
Financial Administration: $119,000 ($12.88)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $99,000 ($10.71)
General - Other: $14,000 ($1.51)
- Employee Retirement - Securities - Corporate Bonds (market): $4,413,000 ($477.55)
Total Cash & Deposits: $2,714,000 ($293.69)
Benefit Payments: $408,000 ($44.15)
- General - Interest on Debt: $628,000 ($67.96)
- Other Capital Outlay - Air Transportation: $700,000 ($75.75)
General - Other: $129,000 ($13.96)
Regular Highways: $51,000 ($5.52)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $3,232,000 ($349.75)
Stuttgart government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Air Transportation: $549,000 ($59.41)
- Charges - Solid Waste Management: $988,000 ($106.91)
Sewerage: $863,000 ($93.39)
All Other: $184,000 ($19.91)
- Employee Retirement - Interest Revenue: $479,000 ($51.83)
From Local Government: $140,000 ($15.15)
From Other Government: $57,000 ($6.17)
Local Employee Contribution: $22,000 ($2.38)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $1,152,000 ($124.66)
General Support: $6,000 ($0.65)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $686,000 ($74.23)
General Revenue, NEC: $463,000 ($50.10)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $1,333,000 ($144.25)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $342,000 ($37.01)
General Support: $269,000 ($29.11)
All Other: $201,000 ($21.75)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $3,124,000 ($338.06)
Public Utilities: $645,000 ($69.80)
Property: $356,000 ($38.52)
NEC: $108,000 ($11.69)
Stuttgart government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Industrial Revenue: $8,909,000 ($964.07)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Industrial Revenue: $8,316,000 ($899.90)
- Long Term Debt Retired Nonguaranteed - Industrial Revenue: $593,000 ($64.17)
Stuttgart government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $2,158,000 ($233.52)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $8,316,000 ($899.90)
4.57% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($28,465 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Jefferson County, AR||0.57% ($23,359 average AGI)|
|from Pulaski County, AR||0.40% ($21,296)|
|from Monroe County, AR||0.37% ($41,680)|
5.55% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($31,078 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Stuttgart:
- KWAK (1240 AM; 1 kW; STUTTGART, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- KAAY (1090 AM; 50 kW; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KGHT (880 AM; 50 kW; SHERIDAN, AR; Owner: METROPOLITAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- KMTL (760 AM; daytime; 10 kW; SHERWOOD, AR; Owner: GEORGE V. DOMERESE)
- WGSF (1030 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: FLINN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WDIA (1070 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KPBA (1270 AM; 5 kW; PINE BLUFF, AR; Owner: METRO BIRCH ENTERPRISES, INC)
- KARN (920 AM; 5 kW; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KLRG (1150 AM; 5 kW; NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS RADIO CORPORATION)
- WMQM (1600 AM; 50 kW; LAKELAND, TN; Owner: WMQM, INC.)
- WCPC (940 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, MS; Owner: WCPC BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- KEEL (710 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Stuttgart:
- KWAK-FM (105.5 FM; STUTTGART, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- KMSX (94.9 FM; MAUMELLE, AR; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KKRN (101.7 FM; HUMNOKE, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KDEW-FM (97.3 FM; DE WITT, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- KIPR (92.3 FM; PINE BLUFF, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KSSN (95.7 FM; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KBDO (91.7 FM; DES ARC, AR; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- KLEC-FM (106.3 FM; LONOKE, AR; Owner: ABG ARKANSAS, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Stuttgart:
- KATV (Channel 7; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: KATV, LLC)
- KETS (Channel 2; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION COMMISSION)
- KASN (Channel 38; PINE BLUFF, AR; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KVTN (Channel 25; PINE BLUFF, AR; Owner: AGAPE CHURCH, INC.)
- KWBK-LP (Channel 36; PINE BLUFF, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS 49, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 81 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Stuttgart, AR)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 20 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 14 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 20 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Stuttgart)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 48 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Stuttgart)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 53
- Hazardous Condition: 5
- Service Call: 1
Incident types - Stuttgart
|Most common first names in Stuttgart, AR among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Stuttgart, AR among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Stuttgart, AR|
|Ace Hardware||2||Pizza Hut||1|
|Best Western||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
|Days Inn||1||Super 8||1|
Stuttgart on our top lists:
- #4 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Machinery (population 5,000+)"
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Machinery (population 5,000+)"
- #25 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Leather and allied products (population 5,000+)"
- #29 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Food (population 5,000+)"
- #37 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Farm product raw material merchant wholesalers (population 5,000+)"
- #41 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Farm product raw material merchant wholesalers (population 5,000+)"
- #67 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in homes for the physically handicapped"
- #81 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of burglaries in 2006 per 10,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data"
Total of 48 patent applications in 2008-2015.