Warm Springs, Georgia
Warm Springs: Old Depot and Welcome Center - Warm Springs
Warm Springs: Warm Springs Treatment Pools Historic Marker
Warm Springs: Warm Springs Foundation Historic Marker
Warm Springs: Warm Springs Foundation Original Entrance Gates
Warm Springs: Historic Markers - Warm Springs
Warm Springs: Warm Springs Treatment Pools
Warm Springs: Downtown Warm Springs
Warm Springs: WW I Artillery Shell Monument at Warm Springs Welcome Center
Warm Springs: Hotel Warm Springs - Downtown Warm Springs
Warm Springs: FDR Historic Marker - Old Depot at Warm Springs
Warm Springs: Downtown Warm Springs
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||51.1 years|
|Georgia median age:||35.9 years|
Zip codes: 31830.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $17,005 (it was $20,924 in 2000)
Warm Springs city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $119,419 (it was $77,700 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $495.
Races in Warm Springs, GA (2010)
- 28266.4%White alone
- 13331.3%Black alone
- 40.9%Asian alone
- 20.5%American Indian alone
Latest news from Warm Springs, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (13.8%), English (11.2%), United States (10.4%), Polish (5.2%), German (3.6%), Subsaharan African (2.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 930 feet
Land area: 1.18 square miles.
Population density: 349 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Warm Springs:
- High school or higher: 72.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.2%
- Unemployed: 6.8%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 27.7 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Warm Springs city:
- Never married: 40.2%
- Now married: 32.2%
- Separated: 1.8%
- Widowed: 18.0%
- Divorced: 7.8%
23 residents are foreign born (1.3% Asia, 0.6% Africa, 0.6% Latin America).
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 13 registered sex offenders living in Warm Springs, Georgia as of August 30, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Warm Springs to the number of sex offenders is 32 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,441 (1.0%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,302 (2.1%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Columbus, GA (31.5 miles , pop. 185,781).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (62.3 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (640.6 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Manchester, GA (2.1 miles ), Shiloh, GA (2.3 miles ), Woodbury, GA (2.9 miles ), Greenville, GA (3.1 miles ), Woodland, GA (3.1 miles ), Pine Mountain, GA (3.2 miles ), Molena, GA (3.6 miles ), Oak Grove, GA (3.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1999: 1 building, cost: $81,000
- 2001: 12 buildings, average cost: $53,800
- 2002: 3 buildings, average cost: $78,200
- 2003: 1 building, cost: $132,100
- 2004: 4 buildings, average cost: $53,300
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $120,000
- 2006: 3 buildings, average cost: $81,700
- 2008: 1 building, cost: $200,000
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $276,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 32.89 N, Longitude: 84.68 W
Area code: 706
|Crime rates in Warm Springs by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 295.1)||219.5||574.3||77.7||161.4||60.4||88.3||100.0||286.4|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Warm Springs detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||4.93|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Health care and social assistance (21%)
- Wholesale trade (13%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Construction (9%)
- Finance and insurance (9%)
- Manufacturing (6%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (4%)
- Health care and social assistance (52%)
- Accommodation and food services (24%)
- Retail trade (9%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (4%)
- Finance and insurance (3%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (2%)
- Educational services (2%)
- Management occupations (26%)
- Sales and related occupations (23%)
- Transportation occupations (19%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (9%)
- Production occupations (6%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (2%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (0%)
- Sales and related occupations (26%)
- Personal care and service occupations (20%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (14%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (10%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Healthcare support occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (5%)
Average climate in Warm Springs, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Warm Springs-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Georgia state average. It is 41% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 12/5/1954, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 4.8 miles away from the Warm Springs city center injured 7 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 1/2/2006, a category F3 tornado 22.5 miles away from the city center injured 3 people and caused $1 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Warm Springs-area historical earthquake activity is near Georgia state average. It is 83% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 123.7 miles away from the city center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 143.7 miles away from Warm Springs center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 153.3 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 195.0 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 205.4 miles away from Warm Springs center
On 6/24/1975 at 11:11:36, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB) earthquake occurred 191.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Meriwether County (7) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 5
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Tornadoes: 4, Floods: 3, Heavy Rains: 2, Hurricanes: 2, Storms: 2, Winds: 2, Drought: 1, Tropical Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: George W. Jenkins - Businessman and philanthropist.
Hospitals and medical centers in Warm Springs:
Airports located in Warm Springs:
- Roosevelt Memorial Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 1,500, Local Ops: 1,500)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Warm Springs:
- Columbus State University (about 31 miles; Columbus, GA; Full-time enrollment: 6,876)
- Columbus Technical College (about 32 miles; Columbus, GA; FT enrollment: 3,241)
- Gordon State College (about 33 miles; Barnesville, GA; FT enrollment: 3,336)
- Southern Crescent Technical College (about 34 miles; Griffin, GA; FT enrollment: 4,168)
- Auburn University (about 52 miles; Auburn University, AL; FT enrollment: 22,741)
- Fort Valley State University (about 52 miles; Fort Valley, GA; FT enrollment: 3,200)
- Clayton State University (about 53 miles; Morrow, GA; FT enrollment: 5,844)
Private high school in Warm Springs:
Public elementary/middle school in Warm Springs:
- Good Sheperd Therapeutic Center School (Students: 1; Location: 390 Bar Rest Ranch Road; Grades: 6-9)
Notable locations in Warm Springs: Warm Springs National Fish Hatchery (A), Warm Springs Fire Department (B), Meriwether County Emergency Medical Services (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Warm Springs: Warm Springs Historic District (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Callaway Gardens (Amusement & Theme Parks; Mountain Creek Inn).
Hotel: Best Western White House Inn (2526 White House Parkway).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
(8.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 57.9% for Black residents, 11.1% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 93.4% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
No gay or lesbian households reported
77 people in nursing homes in 2000
Warm Springs compared to Georgia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Warm Springs (2011 data):
- Bank of Upson: Warm Springs Branch at 101 Broad Street, branch established on 1906/08/03. Info updated 2010/03/22: Bank assets: $318.3 mil, Deposits: $283.8 mil, headquarters in Thomaston, GA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Southcrest Financial Group, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (79%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (18%)
- Wood (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Warm Springs city (based on Meriwether County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Meriwether County:||3.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Meriwether County:||1.32 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||0.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Meriwether County:||7.48 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$2,719||$32,628||1||$691|
|Police Protection - Officers||2||$7,123||$42,738||7||$8,351|
|Streets and Highways||3||$288||$1,152||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||1||$288||$3,456||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||3||$288||$1,152||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||14||$19,443||$16,665||11||$13,350|
Warm Springs government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - General Public Buildings: $33,000 ($79.90)
Water Utilities: $3,000 ($7.26)
Sewerage: $2,000 ($4.84)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $117,000 ($283.29)
Water Utilities: $86,000 ($208.23)
Sewerage: $57,000 ($138.01)
Central Staff Services: $49,000 ($118.64)
Solid Waste Management: $34,000 ($82.32)
Regular Highways: $31,000 ($75.06)
Housing & Community Development: $27,000 ($65.38)
Judicial and Legal Services: $15,000 ($36.32)
General Public Buildings: $10,000 ($24.21)
General - Other: $8,000 ($19.37)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $2,000 ($4.84)
Fire Protection: $2,000 ($4.84)
- Other Capital Outlay - Police Protection: $28,000 ($67.80)
Water Utilities: $14,000 ($33.90)
Regular Highways: $12,000 ($29.06)
Sewerage: $9,000 ($21.79)
Fire Protection: $5,000 ($12.11)
Central Staff: $1,000 ($2.42)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $202,000 ($489.10)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $68,000 ($164.65)
Warm Springs government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $151,000 ($365.62)
Solid Waste Management: $45,000 ($108.96)
All Other: $2,000 ($4.84)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $52,000 ($125.91)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $48,000 ($116.22)
Interest Earnings: $23,000 ($55.69)
Rents: $9,000 ($21.79)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $226,000 ($547.22)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $1,000 ($2.42)
- Tax - Property: $191,000 ($462.47)
Other Selective Sales: $50,000 ($121.07)
Public Utilities: $28,000 ($67.80)
NEC: $28,000 ($67.80)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $16,000 ($38.74)
Warm Springs government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,534,000 ($3714.29)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,479,000 ($3581.11)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $56,000 ($135.59)
Warm Springs government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $354,000 ($857.14)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $133,000 ($322.03)
8.11% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($27,170 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Coweta County, GA||1.82% ($24,781 average AGI)|
|from Troup County, GA||1.13% ($23,953)|
|from Harris County, GA||0.41% ($30,226)|
8.56% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($27,336 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Warm Springs:
- WFDR (1370 AM; 1 kW; MANCHESTER, GA)
- WGSE (720 AM; daytime; 8 kW; HOGANSVILLE, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WMAC (940 AM; 50 kW; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WKNG (1060 AM; daytime; 50 kW; TALLAPOOSA, GA; Owner: WKNG, INC.)
- WMLB (1160 AM; 50 kW; EAST POINT, GA; Owner: ATLANTA AREA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAOK (1380 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WQXI (790 AM; 28 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF GEORGIA)
- WFTD (1080 AM; daytime; 50 kW; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: PRIETO ENTERPRISES, INC.)
- WNSI (810 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: UNITED BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Warm Springs:
- WJSP-FM (88.1 FM; WARM SPRINGS, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WVFJ-FM (93.3 FM; MANCHESTER, GA; Owner: PROVIDENT BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WKZJ (95.7 FM; GREENVILLE, GA; Owner: DAVIS B/CASTING OF COLUMBUS, INC)
- WKEU-FM (88.9 FM; THE ROCK, GA; Owner: GEORGIA FOUNDATION OF PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WALR-FM (104.1 FM; LA GRANGE, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WCGQ (107.3 FM; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: ABG GEORGIA, LLC)
- WYFK (89.5 FM; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WTGA-FM (101.1 FM; THOMASTON, GA; Owner: RADIO GEORGIA, INC.)
- WOAK (90.9 FM; LA GRANGE, GA; Owner: OAKSIDE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL)
- WMGP (98.1 FM; HOGANSVILLE, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- W220AN (91.9 FM; LA GRANGE, ETC., GA; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- WEKS (92.5 FM; ZEBULON, GA; Owner: SPALDING BROADCASTING, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Warm Springs:
- WJSP-TV (Channel 28; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WTVM (Channel 9; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
- WRBL (Channel 3; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WLTZ (Channel 38; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: LEWIS BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WSWS-TV (Channel 66; OPELIKA, AL; Owner: PAPPAS TELECASTING OF OPELIKA)
- WXTX (Channel 54; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: FISHER BROADCASTING - GEORGIA, L.L.C.)
- W04DB (Channel 4; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: VVILPTV, INC.)
- WCGT-LP (Channel 16; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: COLUMBUS TELEVISION, INC.)
- W55CR (Channel 55; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
Warm Springs fatal accident list:
Dec 11, 2005 05:00 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
May 20, 1987 08:25 AM, 41, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
Apr 24, 1986 10:30 AM, 85, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 3Number of bridges
- 12m39ftTotal length
- $468,000Total costs
- 3,800Total average daily traffic
- 4Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Warm Springs)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Warm Springs, GA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:7 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- STATION, S Hwy 190 .5 Mi E Of Intersect Hwy 85 And Hwy 190 (Lat: 32.846500 Lon: -84.696028), Overall height: 60 m, Call Sign: WNES517
Assigned Frequencies: 952.556 MHz, 928.556 MHz
Grant Date: 12/11/2008, Expiration Date: 01/04/2019
Registrant: Levine, Blaszak, Block & Boothby, LLP, 2001 L Street, N.W., Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 857-2574, Fax: (202) 223-0833, Email:
- Warm Springs, State Route 85 W (Lat: 32.845833 Lon: -84.694722), Type: Tower, Structure height: 121.9 m, Overall height: 126.5 m, Call Sign: WPNC891
Assigned Frequencies: 6810.00 MHz
Grant Date: 11/18/2011, Expiration Date: 11/27/2021
Registrant: Levine, Blaszak, Block & Boothby, LLP, 2001 L Street, Nw, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 857-2574, Fax: (202) 223-0833, Email:
- WARM SPRING, 2.9 Miles Ssw Of (Lat: 32.852611 Lon: -84.699361), Overall height: 48.2 m, Call Sign: KVU80
Assigned Frequencies: 5945.20 MHz, 5974.80 MHz, 5974.80 MHz, 6063.80 MHz, 6034.20 MHz, 6063.80 MHz, 6093.50 MHz, 6123.10 MHz, 6093.50 MHz, 6123.10 MHz
Grant Date: 01/03/1995, Expiration Date: 02/01/2000, Cancellation Date: 02/20/1998
Registrant: At&t Communications Of The Southern States, 1200 Peachtree Street Ne, Atlanta, GA 30309
- STATION, S Hwy 190 1/2 Mi E Of Int Of St Hwy 85w & Ga Hwy 190 (Lat: 32.846500 Lon: -84.696028), Overall height: 53.3 m, Call Sign: WDX85
Assigned Frequencies: 2138.80 MHz
Grant Date: 05/13/1998, Expiration Date: 08/10/2008, Cancellation Date: 02/08/2002
Registrant: Mcdermott, Will & Emery, 600 13th Street, Nw, Washington, DC 20005-3096, Phone: (202) 756-8281, Fax: (202) 756-8087, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:6
- Call Sign: KC4YCD, Licensee ID: L00311936
Grant Date: 01/04/2001, Expiration Date: 03/26/2011, Cancellation Date: 03/28/2013, Certifier: Roger S Evans Jr
Registrant: Roger S Evans Jr, Hwy 41e, Warm Springs, GA 31830
- Call Sign: KE4GST, Licensee ID: L00724449
Grant Date: 08/01/2003, Expiration Date: 10/05/2013, Certifier: William D Mc Broom
Registrant: William D Mc Broom, 1101 Hudson Road, Warm Springs, GA 31830
- Call Sign: KF4USM
Grant Date: 11/18/1997, Expiration Date: 11/18/2007, Cancellation Date: 11/19/2009
Registrant: Robert M Lewis Iii, Warm Springs, GA 31830
- Call Sign: KF4YKY, Licensee ID: L00538712
Grant Date: 05/12/1998, Expiration Date: 05/12/2008, Cancellation Date: 11/17/2007, Certifier: Carl W Thomas
Registrant: Carl W Thomas, 365 Wolfden Branch Road, Warm Springs, GA 31830
- Call Sign: N4UER, Licensee ID: L00455222
Grant Date: 03/16/2012, Expiration Date: 03/16/2022
Registrant: Alfons A Pynenbug Iii, 69 Harry Street, Warm Springs, GA 31830
- Call Sign: W4YKY, Previous Call Sign: KF4YKY, Licensee ID: L00538712
Grant Date: 11/17/2007, Expiration Date: 11/17/2017, Certifier: Carl W Thomas
Registrant: Carl W Thomas, 365 Wolfden Branch Road, Warm Springs, GA 31830
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172H (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-300 SER (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 2659L , Serial Number: 17255859, Year manufactured: 1967, Airworthiness Date: 02/13/1967
Registrant (Individual): James L Fowler, 6100 White House Pkwy, Warm Springs, GA 31830
|Most common first names in Warm Springs, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Warm Springs, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Businesses in Warm Springs, GA
- Best Western: 1
Warm Springs on our top lists:
- #5 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Retail sales workers except cashiers"
- #7 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Machinery, equipment, and supplies merchant wholesalers"
- #10 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Sales and office occupations:"
- #14 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Vending machine operators"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Fishing and hunting, and forest and logging workers"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Private households"
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in nursing homes"
- #29 on the list of "Top 100 cities with the largest percentage of females"
- #84 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most users submitting photos to our site per 10,000 residents"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.