|Median resident age:||51.7 years|
|Georgia median age:||39.7 years|
Zip codes: 39897.
Whigham city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $61,779 (it was $51,000 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $481.
- White alone - 287 (60.9%)
- Black alone - 169 (35.9%)
- American Indian alone - 10 (2.1%)
- Hispanic - 4 (0.8%)
- Other race alone - 1 (0.2%)
Latest news from Whigham, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (17.5%), United States (16.7%), English (11.0%), Dutch (8.1%), German (2.9%), Scottish (2.4%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 270 feet
Land area: 1.18 square miles.
|Population density: 405 people per square mile||(low).|
For population 25 years and over in Whigham:
- High school or higher: 72.6%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 3.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 0.7%
- Unemployed: 8.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 26.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Whigham city:
- Never married: 28.8%
- Now married: 36.8%
- Separated: 2.5%
- Widowed: 17.6%
- Divorced: 14.3%
5 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 14 registered sex offenders living in Whigham, Georgia as of January 29, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Whigham to the number of sex offenders is 34 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $564 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $429 (0.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Tallahassee, FL (30.1 miles , pop. 150,624).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Montgomery, AL (153.9 miles , pop. 201,568).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (664.5 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Climax, GA (2.5 miles ), Cairo, GA (2.6 miles ), Calvary-Reno, GA (3.2 miles ), Lime Sink, GA (3.2 miles ), Calvary, GA (3.3 miles) , Attapulgus, GA (3.7 miles ), Spence, GA (3.7 miles ), Bainbridge, GA (3.8 miles ).
Latitude: 30.88 N, Longitude: 84.32 W
Area code: 229
|Crime rates in Whigham by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 265.8)||0.0||111.3||43.6||0.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||6.25|
- Construction (27%)
- Manufacturing (17%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Other services, except public administration (16%)
- Public administration (12%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Wholesale trade (2%)
- Educational services (27%)
- Health care and social assistance (23%)
- Other services, except public administration (19%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Transportation and warehousing (8%)
- Construction (4%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (15%)
- Construction laborers (7%)
- Vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers (6%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (5%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (4%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (10%)
- Cashiers (9%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (9%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (9%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (7%)
- Counselors, social workers, and other community and social service specialists (6%)
- Other teachers and instructors, education, training, and library occupations (6%)
Average climate in Whigham, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Whigham-area historical tornado activity is near Georgia state average. It is 33% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 2/13/2000, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 12.0 miles away from the Whigham city center killed 6 people and injured 15 people and caused $5 million in damages.
On 2/13/2000, a category F3 tornado 20.0 miles away from the city center killed 11 people and injured 175 people and caused $20 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Whigham-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Georgia state average. It is 87% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 349.8 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 175.5 miles away from Whigham center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 232.8 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 261.0 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 244.6 miles away from Whigham center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB) earthquake occurred 282.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Grady County (8) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 5
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Tornadoes: 4, Floods: 3, Storms: 2, Winds: 2, Drought: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snowfall: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Micalvin Hammonds - College basketball player (Mercer Bears).
Hospitals and medical centers in Whigham:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Whigham:
- GRADY COUNTY DIALYSIS FACILITY (Dialysis Facility, about 8 miles away; CAIRO, GA)
- DECATUR COUNTY DIALYSIS CENTER (Dialysis Facility, about 14 miles away; BAINBRIDGE, GA)
- MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND MANOR Acute Care Hospitals (about 14 miles away; BAINBRIDGE, GA)
- VNA OF SOUTHWEST GEORGIA INC (Home Health Center, about 14 miles away; BAINBRIDGE, GA)
- RCG - BAINBRIDGE (Dialysis Facility, about 15 miles away; BAINBRIDGE, GA)
- GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES (Home Health Center, about 15 miles away; BAINBRIDGE, GA)
- FLINT RIVER HOSPICE, INC (Hospital, about 15 miles away; BAINBRIDGE, GA)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Whigham:
- Bainbridge State College (about 13 miles; Bainbridge, GA; Full-time enrollment: 2,308)
- Tallahassee Community College (about 31 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 10,904)
- Florida State University (about 31 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 38,283)
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (about 32 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 10,841)
- Albany Technical College (about 48 miles; Albany, GA; FT enrollment: 3,707)
- Albany State University (about 49 miles; Albany, GA; FT enrollment: 3,662)
- Darton State College (about 49 miles; Albany, GA; FT enrollment: 5,000)
Public elementary/middle school in Whigham:
- Whigham Elementary School (Students: 514; Location: 211 W Broad Ave; Grades: PK-8)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- The nearest city with 1,000,000 people to Whigham is Atlanta, GA, not Houston, TX.
Notable location: Grady County Volunteer Fire Department Whigham Station (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemeteries: Whigham Cemetery (1), Woodlawn Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Drinking water stations with addresses in Whigham and their reported violations in the past:FLINT RIVER RESTAURANT (Population served: 150, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
(40.5% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 82.4% for Black residents, 83.3% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 66.7% for American Indian residents, 100.0% for other race residents, 64.3% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.6% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
134 people in nursing homes in 2000
Whigham compared to Georgia state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students significantly below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Whigham (2011 data):
- Capital City Bank: Whigham Branch at 126 E. Broad Avenue, branch established on 1973/03/16. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $2,617.3 mil, Deposits: $2,181.2 mil, headquarters in Tallahassee, FL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 74 total offices, Holding Company: Capital City Bank Group, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (76%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (16%)
- Utility gas (8%)
Religion statistics for Whigham city (based on Grady County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 54.41%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||USA National Primitive Baptist Convention|
|Name||International Pentecostal Holiness Church||Church of the Nazarene||LDS (Mormon) Church||National Association of Free Will Baptists||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Grady County:||1.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Grady County:||7.22 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||6||$540|
|Police Protection - Officers||3||$6,652||$26,608||1||$376|
|Police - Other||0||$0||1||$230|
|Streets and Highways||1||$1,253||$15,036||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||8||$18,007||$27,011||8||$1,146|
Whigham government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Electric Utilities: $470,000 ($981.21)
Police Protection: $116,000 ($242.17)
Central Staff Services: $101,000 ($210.86)
Solid Waste Management: $38,000 ($79.33)
Regular Highways: $37,000 ($77.24)
Water Utilities: $34,000 ($70.98)
Sewerage: $23,000 ($48.02)
General - Other: $12,000 ($25.05)
Fire Protection: $9,000 ($18.79)
- Other Capital Outlay - Police Protection: $42,000 ($87.68)
Electric Utilities: $19,000 ($39.67)
Central Staff: $13,000 ($27.14)
Regular Highways: $12,000 ($25.05)
Water Utilities: $7,000 ($14.61)
Sewerage: $5,000 ($10.44)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $159,000 ($331.94)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $10,000 ($20.88)
Whigham government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Solid Waste Management: $35,000 ($73.07)
Sewerage: $34,000 ($70.98)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $35,000 ($73.07)
All Other: $17,000 ($35.49)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $39,000 ($81.42)
Interest Earnings: $11,000 ($22.96)
Rents: $1,000 ($2.09)
- Revenue - Electric Utilities: $550,000 ($1148.23)
Water Utilities: $50,000 ($104.38)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $36,000 ($75.16)
- Tax - Property: $42,000 ($87.68)
Other Selective Sales: $26,000 ($54.28)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $12,000 ($25.05)
Public Utilities: $4,000 ($8.35)
NEC: $3,000 ($6.26)
Whigham government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $173,000 ($361.17)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $160,000 ($334.03)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $12,000 ($25.05)
- Short Term Debt Outstanding - End of Fiscal Year: $10,000 ($20.88)
Whigham government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $109,000 ($227.56)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $56,000 ($116.91)
7.27% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 200533,312 ($ average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
|from Thomas County, GA||1.69% ($29,748 average AGI)|
|from Leon County, FL||0.68% ($42,373)|
|from Decatur County, GA||0.59% ($34,477)|
6.66% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 200625,258 ($ average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Whigham:
- WSTT (730 AM; 25 kW; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: MARION R. WILLIAMS)
- WGRA (790 AM; 1 kW; CAIRO, GA; Owner: LOVETT BROADCASTING ENTERPRISES, INC)
- WMGR (930 AM; 5 kW; BAINBRIDGE, GA; Owner: DECATUR BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WJEP (1020 AM; daytime; 10 kW; OCHLOCKNEE, GA; Owner: LIFELINE MINISTRIES, INCORPORATED)
- WHGH (840 AM; daytime; 10 kW; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: H. G. H INVESTMENT CORP.)
- WFRF (1070 AM; daytime; 10 kW; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: FAITH RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- WMGA (1130 AM; 10 kW; MOULTRIE, GA; Owner: RADIO MOULTRIE, INC.)
- WTCL (1580 AM; daytime; 10 kW; CHATTAHOOCHEE, FL; Owner: METZ, INC.)
- WFVR (910 AM; 50 kW; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: RAMA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WCVC (1330 AM; daytime; 5 kW; TALLAHASSEE, FL)
- WHBT (1410 AM; 5 kW; TALLAHASSEE, FL)
- WNLS (1270 AM; 5 kW; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WOKV (690 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Whigham:
- WRAK-FM (97.3 FM; BAINBRIDGE, GA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WKVH (91.9 FM; MONTICELLO, FL; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- WFSU-FM (88.9 FM; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WTNT-FM (94.9 FM; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WWLD (102.3 FM; CAIRO, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WTLY (107.1 FM; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WGLF (104.1 FM; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WBGE (101.9 FM; BAINBRIDGE, GA; Owner: JOHN H. WIGGINS)
- WZND (105.3 FM; HEADLAND, AL; Owner: GULF SOUTH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WBZE (98.9 FM; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WAIB (103.1 FM; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
- WHTF (104.9 FM; HAVANA, FL; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
- WXSR (101.5 FM; QUINCY, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WBWT (100.7 FM; MIDWAY, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WGWD (93.3 FM; GRETNA, FL; Owner: DE-COL INCORPORATED)
- WEGT (99.9 FM; LAFAYETTE, FL; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
- W250AF (97.9 FM; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: TEMPLE BAPTIST CHURCH, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Whigham:
- WTLH (Channel 49; BAINBRIDGE, GA; Owner: WTLH LICENSE CORP.)
- WTWC-TV (Channel 40; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: WTWC LICENSEE, LLC)
- WTXL-TV (Channel 27; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: MEDIA VENTURE MANAGEMENT, INC.)
- WABW-TV (Channel 14; PELHAM, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WCTV (Channel 6; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: WCTV LICENSEE CORP.)
- WVUP-CA (Channel 45; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: CHRISTIAN TELEVISION CORPORATION, INC.)
- WTBC-LP (Channel 65; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: TEMPLE BAPTIST CHURCH, INC.)
- W19CP (Channel 19; MOULTRIE, GA; Owner: TIFT AREA TV)
- W38CM (Channel 22; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: NATIONAL MINORITY T.V., INC.)
- WALB (Channel 10; ALBANY, GA; Owner: LIBCO, INC.)
- W35BN (Channel 35; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: DEEPAK VISWANATH)
- W02CI (Channel 2; CAIRO/THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: CEE, INC.)
- WFXL (Channel 31; ALBANY, GA; Owner: WAITT LICENSE COMPANY OF GEORGIA, L.L.C.)
- WBXT-CA (Channel 56; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: THE BOX WORLDWIDE LLC)
Whigham fatal accident list:
Feb 25, 1979 10:30 AM, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:43 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Whigham)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:4
- City Hall Main St (Lat: 30.877972 Lon: -84.331861), Call Sign: KNHS748, Licensee ID: L00099169
Assigned Frequencies: 153.875 MHz
Grant Date: 08/27/1998, Expiration Date: 10/19/2003, Cancellation Date: 12/21/2003
Registrant: City Of Whigham, City Hall, Whigham, GA 31797
- City Hall Main St (Lat: 30.877972 Lon: -84.331861), Call Sign: KNGF887
Assigned Frequencies: 154.905 MHz, 154.935 MHz, 155.010 MHz, 155.370 MHz
Grant Date: 03/28/2013, Expiration Date: 03/30/2023
Registrant: Universal Licensing Service, 3419 Via Lido 609, Newport Beach, CA 92663-3908, Phone: (877) 677-3639, Fax: (949) 515-2544
- 4018 Us Hwy 84 West (Lat: 30.882278 Lon: -84.356167), Type: Pole, Structure height: 19.8 m, Call Sign: KUZ896
Assigned Frequencies: 160.590 MHz, 160.785 MHz, 161.310 MHz
Grant Date: 09/10/2004, Expiration Date: 12/07/2014, Certifier: L W Allen
Registrant: Csx Transportation Inc., 6735 Southpoint Drive S 4th Flr J958, Jacksonville, FL 32216, Phone: (904) 332-5925, Fax: (904) 332-6048, Email:
- Railroad Ave (Lat: 30.891861 Lon: -84.324639), Call Sign: KZN309
Assigned Frequencies: 152.915 MHz
Grant Date: 02/01/1996, Expiration Date: 02/20/2001, Cancellation Date: 04/22/2001
Registrant: M & M Poultry Farms Inc Dba Cash Carry Feeds Inc, Whigham, GA 31797, Phone: (912) 762-4171
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- State Park Rd (Lat: 30.923778 Lon: -84.272389), Overall height: 133.8 m, Call Sign: WNTW876
Assigned Frequencies: 958.350 MHz
Grant Date: 04/05/1995, Expiration Date: 04/05/2000, Cancellation Date: 07/09/2000
Registrant: Phone: (912) 228-0610
- STATE PARK, 2 Miles N Of Us Hwy 84 On State Park Road (Lat: 30.923778 Lon: -84.272111), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 128 m, Overall height: 133.8 m, Call Sign: WPRX679, Licensee ID: L00010936
Assigned Frequencies: 954.750 MHz, 5974.85 MHz, 6034.15 MHz
Grant Date: 03/10/2011, Expiration Date: 03/13/2021, Certifier: Tonya Griffin
Registrant: Decatur Grady County E-911, 912 Spring Creek Road, Bainbridge, GA 39818, Phone: (229) 248-3860, Fax: (229) 248-3857, Email:
- LODGETOWN, 150 Yards Se Of Intersection Of Coker Rd And Arline Road (Lat: 31.068917 Lon: -84.290139), Type: Tower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 94.4 m, Call Sign: WQPW678
Assigned Frequencies: 6093.45 MHz
Grant Date: 08/31/2012, Expiration Date: 08/31/2022, Certifier: Charles Cleary
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
- RENO, 270 Sherman Road (Lat: 30.797139 Lon: -84.324194), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 170.7 m, Overall height: 176.8 m, Call Sign: WQQL856, Licensee ID: L00010936
Assigned Frequencies: 6226.89 MHz
Grant Date: 01/23/2013, Expiration Date: 01/23/2023, Certifier: Tonya Griffin
Registrant: Decatur Grady County E-911, 912 Spring Creek Road, Bainbridge, GA 39818, Phone: (229) 248-3860, Fax: (229) 248-3857, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:2
- Call Sign: KF4WF, Licensee ID: L00634608
Grant Date: 01/09/2013, Expiration Date: 02/23/2023, Certifier: Thomas D Farnsworth
Registrant: Thomas D Farnsworth, 3912 Old 179 South, Whigham, GA 39897
- Call Sign: N4OLW, Licensee ID: L00722769
Grant Date: 06/30/2006, Expiration Date: 07/11/2016, Certifier: Edward J F Mallory
Registrant: Edward J F Mallory, 249 Melton Brinson Rd, Whigham, GA 39897
FAA Registered Aircraft:4
- Aircraft: CESSNA 182J (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 119 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR O-470 SERIES (230 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 3437F , Serial Number: 18257437, Year manufactured: 1966, Airworthiness Date: 07/26/1966
Registrant (Individual): Danny Vaughn, 948 Maxwell Rd, Whigham, GA 39897
- Aircraft: QUAD CITY AIRCRAFT CO CHALLENGER I (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 447 (40 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 347JH , Serial Number: 0295R0548, Year manufactured: 1995, Airworthiness Date: 10/09/2007
Registrant (Individual): Garry L Meredith, 302 Nottingham Dr Nw, Whigham, GA 39897
- Aircraft: GRUMMAN G-164 (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 98 mph), Engine: JACOBS R755A SERIES (300 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 630U , Serial Number: 366, Year manufactured: 1965, Airworthiness Date: 11/10/1966
Registrant (Individual): Reported Sale, 744 Jones Rd, Whigham, GA 31797
- Aircraft: MOORE SPORT 2S (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 582 (65 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 8615A , Serial Number: 0194, Year manufactured: 2007, Airworthiness Date: 11/20/2007
Registrant (Individual): Garry L Meredith, 302 Nottingham Dr Nw, Whigham, GA 39897
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Hazardous Condition: 1
|Most common first names in Whigham, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Whigham, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Whigham on our top lists:
- #12 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in nursing homes"
- #20 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Furniture and home furnishing merchant wholesalers"
- #32 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations"
- #51 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies merchant wholesalers"
- #68 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest maximum monthly morning or afternoon humidity"
- #77 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Secondary school teachers"
- #82 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Apparel"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.