Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2010, 07:40 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times

Advertisements

I realize I am probably wasting my breath here, but have you investigated other options that are available? It always boggles my mind to see how people accept these kinds of horrific "treatments" without even batting an eye or questioning anything.

20yrsinBranson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2010, 09:03 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
I realize I am probably wasting my breath here, but have you investigated other options that are available? It always boggles my mind to see how people accept these kinds of horrific "treatments" without even batting an eye or questioning anything.

20yrsinBranson
The important thing is is that he made it through it, and the treatment that he got is obviously working so far.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:46 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
The important thing is is that he made it through it, and the treatment that he got is obviously working so far.
Please read this page.

chemotherapy

20yrsinBranson

Old 04-11-2010, 10:13 PM

6,381 posts, read 14,568,769 times
Quote:

20yrsinBranson
Yeah I did look at a whole lot of options, one was freezing, another was removal, Holistic, the Seeds, Lupron shots, Direct Radiation and some other oddities.

At the stage I was at, the path I took seemed the best choice for what where I was. Won't know for about another year, but it seems to be working.

I am impressed with all the different suggestions I have gotten by people, although some don't sound good and others great, I have no idea of which is the best.. All I could do was pick one path and go with it after I took all the pros and cons of what the effects were from what I could read... Not a fun choice to make, you always wonder if the other "Choice" was a better one.

In my case, I had to do the three levels because the cancer was pretty far along. In early stages, any one of the three would have been enough.

Life isn't always the right path, sometimes you have to get lost now and then to find your way back...

Tomorrow, I have to go to Fairbanks and get another Lupron shot, they are good for four month, then two more after that and I should be done. Then I can move on to the next exotic oddity!

Last edited by starlite9; 04-11-2010 at 10:24 PM..

Old 04-12-2010, 05:11 AM

6,994 posts, read 12,736,965 times
Quote:
Please read this page.

chemotherapy

20yrsinBranson
yes....read it but it is not specific....only certain cancers and it is a few they are speaking of which are tumor bases.....i did check out my options especially Germany's treatment....both my cancers are caused from additives in our foods - an yes this is a documented fact....to detox naturally to the point of clearing caner cells was not and is not possible for either cancers I have...everyone carries the cancer cells...it is just a matter of when something will trigger them into active mode. If you do some more research you will find the chemo drugs are a derivative of rat poison found to kill cancer cells quite by accident...it does kill the cell....natural treatments...if you have the time will slooowwwwly reduce the active cells if you don't feed them just like the flu/cold etc....in most cancers time is of the essences...

Old 05-06-2010, 07:07 PM

just thought I'd share this ....started by a girlfriend who I have watched grow up, a cancer survivor despite the odds and is making a big difference in cancer peoples lives with this.

http://www.spiritjump.org/

Meaghan posted: Are you familiar with my nonprofit Spirit Jump? We send cards and gifts to people battling cancer. If you think this family would enjoy being a recipient send an email to spiritjumper@spiritjump.co

she also started a page on facebook for us cancer warriors and survivors.
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
it doesn't take much to send cards to people fighting this battle and it makes a whole lot of difference in thier lives....random act of kindness...who knows you may need it some day too!
thanks Meaghan!

Old 05-06-2010, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
just thought I'd share this ....started by a girlfriend who I have watched grow up, a cancer survivor despite the odds and is making a big difference in cancer peoples lives with this.

Meaghan posted: Are you familiar with my nonprofit Spirit Jump? We send cards and gifts to people battling cancer. If you think this family would enjoy being a recipient send an email to spiritjumper@spiritjump.co

she also started a page on facebook for us cancer warriors and survivors.
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
it doesn't take much to send cards to people fighting this battle and it makes a whole lot of difference in thier lives....random act of kindness...who knows you may need it some day too!
thanks Meaghan!

Tonight I will sit down and read the entire Spirt Jump site, looks like a very good program!

Thank you very much, I can relate to her and her efforts!

Old 05-07-2010, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite9 View Post
Tonight I will sit down and read the entire Spirt Jump site, looks like a very good program!

Thank you very much, I can relate to her and her efforts!
we are trying to get as many people to click "like" to join so that FaceBook will recognize the page an approve it as a group for the whole world to join!! awesome program she has set up.... there were many many days that she and I would have loved to receive a card or anything to just boost our spirits while going thru cancer surgeries and treatments...glad she recovered an is able to set up and run this program!

Old 05-07-2010, 12:27 PM

1,272 posts, read 2,373,263 times
Will be joining up on facebook asap.
Sounds like a great organization.

Old 05-08-2010, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykat View Post
Will be joining up on facebook asap.
Sounds like a great organization.
Truely heart warming to read about all the folks that have faced cancer and beat it. Really a great site!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska