Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 10:52 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I don't know where you live, but I just visited San Antonio, Texas, and they told us not to go walking outside at night. I am mostly talking about things I see on the news because we cleaned them out of our neighborhood and they are now in prison. But I have heard of some being turned loose by the government and told to report to Atlanta. Sure, they will report to Atlanta! If you are safe, it is probably because you are one of them. Nobody else is safe.
Sounds like you've gone off your meds again.

"Are you paranoid?
We'll be watching to find out".

Seriously, your post is pure Neo-Nazi propaganda garbage.

Ken

Old 11-05-2010, 10:53 PM

894 posts, read 2,202,474 times
Quote:
Do you think these politicans have a clue how much we want our country back to of the people, by the people and for the people? I believe this problem could be solved if anyone in politics cared.

Oh, and to the one that repped me. I love Arizona. We have visited before and we will be back, Lord's willing and we live that long.
So do I.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:01 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Sounds like you've gone off your meds again.

"Are you paranoid?
We'll be watching to find out".

Seriously, your post is pure Neo-Nazi propaganda garbage.

Ken
O. K. Please tell me what you mean by that and please address what I have said and not use a lot of words that have been used so much they mean nothing like "Neo-Nazi propaganda garbage." That way I will know that you actually know what I said.

Are you having problems with my wanting to feel safe in my home and I want people to stop stomping doors down and I want girls to stop going missing in grocery parking lots even in nice neighborhoods.

Or do you not like it that I said I want our government to start protecting its citizens and stop being concerned with the welfare of criminals in our country.

Or do you just enjoy calling people names that are not true.

I posted the truth and I will stand on it.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:06 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,958,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
The Republican Party in Arizona is run by Card Carrying Nazis and Arizonans keep voting for them

Doesn't throwing people in prison for profit upset you

The people in Arizona have spoken. We voted for the Republicans. In Cuba they don't get to vote. I'm sure you have no problem with real Dictators, just us Card Carrying Nazis here in Az.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
O. K. Please tell me what you mean by that and please address what I have said and not use a lot of words that have been used so much they mean nothing like "Neo-Nazi propaganda garbage." That way I will know that you actually know what I said.

Are you having problems with my wanting to feel safe in my home and I want people to stop stomping doors down and I want girls to stop going missing in grocery parking lots even in nice neighborhoods.

Or do you not like it that I said I want our government to start protecting its citizens and stop being concerned with the welfare of criminals in our country.

Or do you just enjoy calling people names that are not true.

I posted the truth and I will stand on it.
I mean quite simply that ANYONE who seems to think that just because someone else disagrees with them that that person is somehow "one of them" (YOUR OWN WORDS) is pretty darned paranoid. Likewise, the inability to "feel safe" and being unwilling to go outside - even when the crime rate in San Antonio is not particularly high (a bit higher than the national average but not dramatically so - and the national average is not particularly high in historical terms) - indicates pretty irrational fear.

Quite frankly your post is sensationalistic fear mongering - nothing more.
In other words pure unadulterated b*llsh*t.

Ken

Old 11-05-2010, 11:23 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena View Post
The people in Arizona have spoken. We voted for the Republicans. In Cuba they don't get to vote. I'm sure you have no problem with real Dictators, just us Card Carrying Nazis here in Az.
It doesn't matter what the people in Arizona wants when we have so much corruption in the federal government from those who want the illegals here and want to give them citizenship that they should not have so they can vote for the democratic party. If our government really cared for its citizens, this border could be protected and our country could be set free from the illegals. I understand one state is even wanting the illegals to vote. How many illegals do you think did vote as someone else?

I have never listened to any TV station as to how many illegals there were in this country, but I was shocked at how many people turned out to let us all know that these criminals in our country should have rights. I think they should have rights too. I think they should have the right to leave. Give them until January 1 and then put everybody that is found here illegally after that time in a holding camp. They would have been warned and we owe them nothing beyond that. They did not have to come here.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:42 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I mean quite simply that ANYONE who seems to think that just because someone else disagrees with them that that person is somehow "one of them" (YOUR OWN WORDS) is pretty darned paranoid. Likewise, the inability to "feel safe" and being unwilling to go outside - even when the crime rate in San Antonio is not particularly high (a bit higher than the national average but not dramatically so - and the national average is not particularly high in historical terms) - indicates pretty irrational fear.

Quite frankly your post is sensationalistic fear mongering - nothing more.
In other words pure unadulterated b*llsh*t.

Ken
Excuse me and please listen this time. The people at the place we stayed told us it was not safe to be outside on the Riverwalk at the section we were staying at night. Since they were running the business there, I don't think they would have said so unless they had a reason to do so. There was nothing irrational about it. It was simply being smart and listening to words of wisdom. Many people would be alive today if they had heeded similar words of wisdom. So we walked on the Riverwalk during the day and went to bed early so we could get up bright and early and have fun again the next day.

It is not sensational fear mongering when I turn on the TV and hear about crime every night on the news. There have been more than 20 of these illegals put away by local police and they are kept busy keeping us safe, but an offical from the local government (I will not tell his position so as not to get him into trouble.) told us that when an illegal is deported that they can be back in our county in 1 1/2 days. So I do know what I am talking about. I don't care whether you like what I am saying or not as long as it is the truth and it is the truth.

I met a police person from a local town who was working on the gang problem and she instructed me where not to go because of so much gang activity. The things I am talking about are not just feelings; they are facts. You can stick your head under the sand if you want to, but I think a person would be more wise to listen to facts. And I think our president needs to help with Arizona's problem instead of trying to stop Arizona from handling it because the federal government refuses to.

As for the man being one of them, he is one of them in spirit and I think you are too. You are either for law and order or you are against law and order and people that want to help those in this country that have no right to be here are working against law and order. There is no difference between being an illegal and being a criminal. A lawbreaker is a lawbreaker and a person who wants to help the lawbreaker is part of the problem and not part of the solution.

We have a set of rules that go with becoming a citizen of this country. We don't need criminals as citizens.

Last edited by NCN; 11-05-2010 at 11:57 PM..

Old 11-05-2010, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Excuse me and please listen this time. The people at the place we stayed told us it was not safe to be outside on the Riverwalk at the section we were staying at night. Since they were running the business there, I don't think they would have said so unless they had a reason to do so. There was nothing irrational about it. It was simply being smart and listening to words of wisdom. Many people would be alive today if they had heeded similar words of wisdom. So we walked on the Riverwalk during the day and went to bed early so we could get up bright and early and have fun again the next day.

It is not sensational fear mongering when I turn on the TV and hear about crime every night on the news. There have been more than 20 of these illegals put away by local police and they are kept busy keeping us safe, but an offical from the local government (I will not tell his position so as not to get him into trouble.) told us that when an illegal is deported that they can be back in our county in 1 1/2 days. So I do know what I am talking about. I don't care whether you like what I am saying or not as long as it is the truth and it is the truth.

I met a police person from a local town who was working on the gang problem and she instructed me where not to go because of so much gang activity. The things I am talking about are not just feelings; they are facts. You can stick you head under the sand if you want to, but I think a person would be more wise to listen to facts. And I think our president needs to help with Arizona's problem instead of trying to stop Arizona from handling it because the federal government refuses to.
The FACT is that the national crime rate has been FALLING for YEARS and cities in general are FAR SAFER than they have been in DECADES. Last year there were roughly the same number of violent crimes as there was back in Reagan's 1st term (30 YEARS AGO) - and this is in spite of the fact that the US population has increased by NEARLY 50% since then. The fact is, such crimes have fallen DRASTICALLY over the last 20 years - a period when illegal immigration has drastically INCREASED. The fact is - there is NO correlation between an increase in illegal immigration and an increase in crime. I'm not happy about lack of control of the borders but trying to tie illegal immigration to a bogus increase in crime is just plain racist garbage with NO BASIS IN FACT.

United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2009

And before you go off claiming that that's just "Liberal BS" - here is an article by the Christian Science Monitor - not exactly a "Flaming Liberal" news source (just an HONEST one).

Recessions can be the perfect storm for crime.

Yet preliminary crime figures from the Federal Bureau of Investigation for 2009 show that the crime rate is falling across America, across all categories. Violent crime was down 5.5 percent and property crime down 4.9 percent between 2008 and 2009

US crime rate is down: six key reasons - CSMonitor.com

Ken

Old 11-05-2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
As for the man being one of them, he is one of them in spirit and I think you are too.
Again, your own words PROVE your paranoia. Disagreeing with you does NOT make me an enemy - THAT is the way NAZI's think.

Again, your OWN WORDS show your REAL COLORS.

Ken

Old 11-06-2010, 12:04 AM

86 posts, read 259,478 times
It is truly unbelievable that the Federal Gov't is allowing other countries to attack Arizona. That's just crazy! The Federal Gov't is supposed to protect the states and this country as a whole.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona