Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 05:56 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,986,894 times

Advertisements

I think you should make a blog instead of posting threads on CD. Please consider that option.

I hope you are out working everyday to support your kids, but I have my doubts the more I read of your past posts. Big news on those deal breakers. I'd have never figured that one out. Can you spell superficial? Sure glad you are over here we need more people like you in this country.

Here are her deal breakers; (taken from another thread)
dark skinned man
making less than 5000 dollar a month after tax
have kid(s)
No university education
10 years older/younger than me
Don't own a condo/house
Disabled

list your seven deal-breakers

Last edited by todd00; 01-30-2013 at 06:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 01:00 AM

154 posts, read 245,253 times
Every Blasian I have ever met has an American sounding last name like Johnson or Williams. Basically what I am saying is that every Blasian I have met is the off spring of a Black father and not an Asian father.

I have personally have never met a Blasian who has an Asian sounding last name like Nguyen or Chang.

Old 05-17-2013, 01:47 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,758,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post
Every Blasian I have ever met has an American sounding last name like Johnson or Williams. Basically what I am saying is that every Blasian I have met is the off spring of a Black father and not an Asian father.

I have personally have never met a Blasian who has an Asian sounding last name like Nguyen or Chang.
A volleyball player in China is half African half Chinese. His name is Ding Hui. He has never met his father (from South Africa).

A famous singer wannabe Lou Jing is also half black. Sadly, she has never seen her father either. He is said to be an African American.

In Angola and some other African countries, Chinese men do marry local women in recently years.

Old 05-17-2013, 06:51 AM

16,259 posts, read 43,201,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post

Basically, I think black men are just a whole lot more open and put themselves out there more to international dating, mating, and marriage.

Statistically, black women are the least likely to marry outside their race, of all the different races and genders. Personally, I find black women very attractive, but the pool of black women that put themselves in international and interracial environments, while there, isn't that big.

So, my theory is that there probably are Asian men attracted to black women, but where would they get a chance to meet and interact with them?

Old 05-18-2013, 10:11 AM

844 posts, read 1,657,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Basically, I think black men are just a whole lot more open and put themselves out there more to international dating, mating, and marriage.

Statistically, black women are the least likely to marry outside their race, of all the different races and genders. Personally, I find black women very attractive, but the pool of black women that put themselves in international and interracial environments, while there, isn't that big.

So, my theory is that there probably are Asian men attracted to black women, but where would they get a chance to meet and interact with them?
I assume you are talking about African Americans.

African Americans and Africans are very different. African Americans are sensitive to racism from white people, and they have their own culture. Africans are totally different, they are not really associated with past slavery, inner city ghetto, segregation, less access to educational opportunities...

I've met a few black people from Africa, the only thing they have in common with African American is the skin color.

Old 05-21-2013, 08:41 AM

93,350 posts, read 123,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag77845 View Post
I assume you are talking about African Americans.

African Americans and Africans are very different. African Americans are sensitive to racism from white people, and they have their own culture. Africans are totally different, they are not really associated with past slavery, inner city ghetto, segregation, less access to educational opportunities...

I've met a few black people from Africa, the only thing they have in common with African American is the skin color.
They do have a history in terms of imperialism and other incidents. So, it isn't as cut and dry as you may think.

Old 05-21-2013, 08:43 AM

93,350 posts, read 123,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastdragon View Post
I think Asian men should date black women more, asian men are usually more educated, financially well off and intelligent than blacks.this interracial relationship can help millions of black women out of poverty
What?

Old 05-21-2013, 10:49 AM

37,153 posts, read 39,404,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
What?
It's an amazing social engineering plan. High fives for everyone.

Old 05-21-2013, 09:38 PM

1,755 posts, read 2,997,475 times
Well...I don't really know what you're saying here but my mate and I are this mixing. I'm black, he's Chinese and we get along fantastically. I feel like we're a team and at this point a part of each other's support system.

I will say that sometimes we get stares when we're together from blacks and asians. We've even had our pictures taken by some nosey black folks () and sometimes people go that extra mile to be nice to us, etc. lol It's kinda funny and awkward at the same time and we both notice it so it's not just all "in my head". We have gotten the occasional long death stares from asians as well and it is pretty uncomfortable, more so for him. But those that matter are very sweet with us and treat us like the regular ol' in love couple we are.

And to the not too intelligent individual who said that it would remove a lot of black women from poverty, I'm smart and capable on my own, thank you! My mate is my mate because we happen to complement each other's lives. That's how it should be.

P.S: If you want to see black looking people with asian last names, all you have to do is visit the Caribbean. There's quite a few blacks with asian last names because their fathers married black women. It's really not that big a deal.

Last edited by Royalite; 05-21-2013 at 09:50 PM..

Old 05-21-2013, 10:17 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,467,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastdragon View Post
I think Asian men should date black women more, asian men are usually more educated, financially well off and intelligent than blacks.this interracial relationship can help millions of black women out of poverty
I don't suppose you see the ludacrosity of marrying someone out of your supposed notions of charity.

Last edited by TylerJAX; 05-21-2013 at 10:30 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia