Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2016, 04:03 PM

333 posts, read 388,163 times

Advertisements

Just got back from the dome. The scanners kept showing that three of our four tickets had already been used when the door people scanned them from my phone (per their instructions). Missed the first five minutes trying to get into the door and we got their in plenty of time to see the kick off. I tried to be respectful to the door people and they were stern but not rude. After all, there were thousands of us trying to get in. Still it was so frustrating. Honestly, if feels like were teching ourselves to death.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2016, 04:17 PM

643 posts, read 571,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
Ryan did very well. The lack of a pass rush and dumb penalties lost the game today.
He looked like a real winner on that last drive. Some QBs are winners, some are losers. We've seen enough of Ryan to know which he is.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:57 PM

2,390 posts, read 4,405,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHonchoATL View Post
He looked like a real winner on that last drive. Some QBs are winners, some are losers. We've seen enough of Ryan to know which he is.
Pretty sure I pointed out in here before that Ryan isn't the problem with that team. When you give up 4 TD's to a QB like Winston that's one of the worst passers in the NFL, that tells you all that you need to know. And it doesn't get any easier either...Raiders, Saints, Panthers and Broncos up next.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:06 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,112,089 times
Keep doing what you've always done, and you'll keep getting what you've always got. The Falcons simply refuse year after year to get any defensive playmakers or anyone that can rush the passer. We haven't had a good defense in a couple of decades! Ryan played pretty well, but with the game on the line- he didn't get it done. As always, we settle for too many field goals. I'm predicting 5-11. You simply cannot win in the NFL without a pass rush.

Old 09-26-2016, 09:40 PM

4,010 posts, read 3,752,813 times
DAMN. I can't believe they won lol

Defense sucks though. They should make the defense walk back to Atlanta tonight

Old 09-26-2016, 10:33 PM

6,503 posts, read 6,121,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldm View Post
DAMN. I can't believe they won lol

Defense sucks though. They should make the defense walk back to Atlanta tonight
Putrid. But a wins a win. Rise Up!

Old 09-27-2016, 12:10 PM

847 posts, read 1,457,914 times
Devonta Freeman for President!

Old 09-27-2016, 05:02 PM

5,845 posts, read 6,157,618 times
Either the Saints and Raiders have some godawful defenses, or we are finally getting to see the Matt Ryan that we have been waiting for years to see.

Old 09-28-2016, 06:40 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,101,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toll_booth View Post
Either the Saints and Raiders have some godawful defenses, or we are finally getting to see the Matt Ryan that we have been waiting for years to see.
It's a little bit of both. The Raiders D isn't all that and 'Aints D is a complete disaster. Honestly ours isn't that much better. But as far as Matt goes I kinda figured he would have a better year after the egg he laid last season, so I pretty much expected him to start out like this. From what I read he put a lot of work in during the off season and it's year 2 in the system so he was bound to do better. The tale of the tape will be this Sunday against the Panthers stout D. We are about to see if Matt is ready for prime time or not.

Old 09-28-2016, 07:13 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,112,089 times
Ryan played the best I've seen him in a long time against the Saints. The offense looks good, the defense- not so good. I'm happy they won, but I do not trust the Falcons. We were 5-0 last season, and fell apart. If we beat Carolina this Sunday, then we may really contend for the playoffs. I've been burned too often when I started believing in the Falcons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta