Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 01:07 AM

33 posts, read 91,457 times

Advertisements

Fermin: Do not go her food is not good. You will have to go to Emory East ER~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2011, 01:10 AM

Mr. Fermin: Yes my horrendous cooking is why he comes over to visit all the time around nine PM and stays for my horrendous margarita's and martini's till the wee hours and we play on the computer til sun up! I shall steal his sites and change the passwords! He likes to go to the ER, that must be the real reason for his visits!!! For that I will hang up my spatchula and we will eat pizza or canned soup!!!

Old 03-08-2011, 01:12 AM

NO NO NO ADEL IS THE WORLD'S VERY BEST COOK AND BARTENDER. SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL TOO!
IT IS FUN TO LISTEN TO HER READ ALSO...THE ACCENT YOU KNOW!!! We should have let the English stay in charge of the US as their women are so smart!!! They should rule the world again!!!

Old 03-08-2011, 01:20 AM

53 posts, read 158,476 times
For that he has to bring his own laptop from now on to my house!!! And for his food safety I will prepare him a nice defrosted box entree from Publix Supermarket lest he get ill!!! He cannot ski so well either HEHEHEHE!! We might as well fetch his jet-ski one night and re-paint it in my garage whilst he is a Emory being treated by the MD over my cooking Mr. Fermin. But he is right on the latter post points so I will reconsider my harshness! Yes you will love your new neigborhood even with the poisonous English cook's of which we have a few around.

Old 03-08-2011, 01:22 AM

It is three dozen roses for Adel tomorrow. SHE IS A SUPER SUPER COOK SERIOUSLY!

Old 03-08-2011, 01:27 AM

I will let him rest in on the sofa without a blanket...but I should send him home and ring the police and have him arrested for overconsumption then driving and would if he had to drive to get to my house. Bet you did not know what a neighborhood you were moving too huh??? Perhaps you should reconsider HEHEHE. Goodnight! Oh and we are joking, he walks over to my house, he would not consume my drinks and try to drive. Noone is so brave!!!

Old 03-09-2011, 01:22 PM

OH NO Mr. Fermin do not really reconsider becoming our neighbor. We all got silly playing on the computer the other night LOL... Water neighborhoods have a lovely effect on the personality releasing the carefree side of the populace you know.
You will love our neighborhood. My own daughter also is planning to relocate here when she gets her transfer to ATL. We look forward to meeting you and your family.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:04 PM

Adel...you might tell Mr. Fermin that the street of newest houses in Norris Lake on the street Norris Lake Way in our neighborhood are million dollar range houses. So indeed what is coming in to Norris Lake surpasses what was already here. Here we do our famous-Atlanta-style upward mobility and stay within our wonderful neighborhood. Alot of the people in those houses moved from other houses in the neighborhood and some came from Roswell and one from Buckhead even. For a visual treat go to google maps and search then "drive" down Norris Lake Way in Snellville Georgia and the streets off of it.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:29 PM

388 posts, read 1,125,910 times
Things must have changed at Norris Lake.
I lived there from 1992 until 2002.
The schools and the neighborhood had gang problems and there were a good amount of houses that were getting foreclosed on.
As I did not have kids at the time the neighborhood was great for me. Nice folks, nice mature landscaping and a very nice lake.
It's good to hear so many positive things are happening out there.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:32 PM

3 posts, read 12,080 times
Not to be confused with a personal attack which this site forbids. There is NO gang activity at Norris Lake and in fact the notion is ridiculous. A review of records with the law enforcement authorities and our private security service will no doubt squelch this wild notion quickly. Since "Ga Jerk" made such a wild blanket statement it needs to be countered with fact to address the original poster's questions aboutthe neighborhood as a place to buy a home.

Removed - you can add your opinion for or against without specifically discussing other people on the board.

Also a study of numbers on say Zillow will show our repossessions are low low low by the standards of this day~! Likewise most of our few repo's have been bought up by upper middle classed people as second homes. One near me was bought by an airline pilot with a new Lotus sportscar and a Dentist from Tennessee bought another one for his wife and him to stay in when they are in Atlanta visiting their daughter and grandchildren who also live in the vicinity. This is not something you will see is a gang neighborhood.

Last edited by atlantagreg30127; 03-23-2012 at 09:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta