U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Entertainment
Old

Another (LONG) update

Posted 08-03-2018 at 09:38 AM by Smile37
Updated 08-03-2018 at 10:00 AM by Smile37

Hi friends! How are ya..?

I'm off work again today (Friday). I figured I'd give a semi-quick update on my life (for anyone who cares to know/anyone who is bored). lol

Well.. where do I start? So much happens in a day, much less an entire week. I have an hour or so to type, I suppose.. Need to still get my home in order and pick up a rental car for tomorrow. (I'm driving down to Charleston, SC to visit a friend and go shooting) -- tell you more about that later. ...
Old

Ruidoso, New Mexico Lightning Storm

Posted 07-28-2018 at 10:15 AM by Cool Pines

In the Sacramento Mountains near Ruidoso, New Mexico this storm produced an amazing lightning storm. This photo was taken by Reese Parkinson on July 26, 2018. What a photo!

Ruidoso New Mexico is a resort town and sits at 7200 feet elevation with Ski Apache nearby, Inn...
Real Estate Agent
Old

Short ramble

Posted 07-26-2018 at 10:36 PM by Smile37

Almost midnight.... no work tomorrow, and in the midst of my crazy life right now, my home is a total wreck... but I am unbelievably happy.

Maybe it's God's grace. Maybe it's because I saw this crazy-whacky-life coming back in April; course I am not where I thought I'd be right now... I thought by now I'd be moving out of my current condo and into another... and I thought that by now, I would know EXACTLY where my son would be going this Fall... BUT, as it stands, neither have happened,...
Old

Short chat...

Posted 07-24-2018 at 05:16 PM by Smile37

Hi city data friends...

Just gonna chat with you guys for a bit. I need to keep this short as I really need to just clean, but I just wanted to say hello.

How was everyone's day? Mine was good. I assisted Doc with a baby root canal today on a 10 yr old. It was his first time getting ANYTHING done (meaning the patient), but he did good! ... Work was overall slow today, but I'm not complaining. Stuff needed to be stocked.

I just added Snapchat to my phone....
Old

These Are the Best Days for Car Shopping

Posted 07-10-2018 at 07:57 PM by TinaCrutchfield

Car shopping has become something of a science. If you time your purchase right, you could walk away knowing you did your best, while buying during certain times of the month or on the wrong day can be pricier. Here's a look at when you might have the best financial luck.

Shopping by the Day

Contrary to what the ad campaigns would suggest, weekends generally aren't the best time to buy a car. Three-day or holiday weekends like Presidents Day may offer exceptions, but...
Attached Images
File Type: png Car Shopping.PNG (1.37 MB, 1 views)