U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

The Hunt

Posted 07-14-2018 at 08:06 PM by Smile37
Updated 07-14-2018 at 08:41 PM by Smile37

I will eventually write about my awesome experience out in Prescott, Arizona... but tonight, I'm going to write about The Hunt.

This one is going to be more on a serious note. One.... more from the heart ... and dare I expose this side of me... among you... among strangers... who don't really know who I am in real life.

A woman needs a man -- her lion.
A man needs a woman -- his lioness.
And I... am on the hunt for my Lion, my life partner, the one whom...
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Well, the repayment begins

Posted 07-14-2018 at 01:17 PM by Disgustedman

I was thinking of buying a replacement vehicle for my aging van. But the darndest thing was, I couldn't make up my mind as to which one. Box Truck, Cargo Van, RV or pickup.

Finally sat down and (In a way) asked myself "What is your problem?

"I'm worried if we loser the job what will we do?"

I see now that tiny voice was trying to warn me about getting in too deep. So I am now setting it up to have $700+ every paycheck hit one of my CC's...
and BOOM goes the dynamite!!
Posted in Lifestyle, Happy
Old

These Are the Best Days for Car Shopping

Posted 07-10-2018 at 07:57 PM by TinaCrutchfield

Car shopping has become something of a science. If you time your purchase right, you could walk away knowing you did your best, while buying during certain times of the month or on the wrong day can be pricier. Here's a look at when you might have the best financial luck.

Shopping by the Day

Contrary to what the ad campaigns would suggest, weekends generally aren't the best time to buy a car. Three-day or holiday weekends like Presidents Day may offer exceptions, but...
Attached Images
File Type: png Car Shopping.PNG (1.37 MB, 1 views)
Old

Bums, Winos, Vagrancy SOLUTION

Posted 07-08-2018 at 08:55 PM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvert Hall '62 View Post
Seems that some people left more than their hearts in San Francisco

https://newswars.com/san-francisco-l...ts-in-one-week
As I occasionally post in the Seattle forum, what needs to happen:

CASE 1: drifters in vehicles. All vehicles marked and noted (electronically) by the cops, this is candy for modern software. 48 hour max camping within (city limits, neighborhood, etc.). Discovered beyond 48 hours "camping,"...
Big Data
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Wear What You Want

Posted 07-05-2018 at 05:32 PM by sockmeone

Socks are always an interesting thing in the world. They can add to someone's style but they can also hinder it. You really have to put forth an effort to truly look good in things.

However, that's not always true. Whatever you choose to wear is fine as long as your confidant. If you say you look good then you do.

Whatever you choose to wear is your choice, even if others don't think so. Get out there and wear whatever you want. You are your own person, so start dressing...
Posted in Lifestyle