U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

Flowery Branch, Your New Hometown

Posted 10-25-2017 at 10:26 AM by AtlantaMove (Metro Atlanta GA Areas and Homes for Sale)

Flowery Branch take pride in being the home of the Atlanta Falcons. But residents and visitors also enjoy beautiful parks, green space, a community center, a public sports complex, walking trails and plenty of other amenities that make Flowery Branch an ideal place to call home.

The Flowery...
Real Estate Agent
Old

ON: Can I please get some thoughts on this?

Posted 10-23-2017 at 12:36 PM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshadow View Post
I know this may sound kind of silly, but I feel being quite young (24) and also quite conservative it has caused me to have trouble making friends. I am a woman and am also married and have a 1 year old. Not to make this political, but I live in a very liberal/democrat area yet I (along with my husband) are very conservative. Despite that, I don't go around yelling about it or getting in people's faces over it by any means, but I have a difficult time making friends due to it.

Sorry
Big Data
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Buford, Georgia An Early Innovator

Posted 10-18-2017 at 08:58 AM by AtlantaMove (Metro Atlanta GA Areas and Homes for Sale)

Buford, Georgia has often been the originator of many trends that have been common in Metro Atlanta. Long before the Collection at Forsyth, Atlantic Station and others, outdoor entertainment and shopping had been introduced along the Plaza at the Mall of Georgia near Buford. The mixed use development at Buford Village...
Real Estate Agent
Old

Natural Beauty and Recreation Meet in Acworth, GA

Posted 10-18-2017 at 08:43 AM by AtlantaMove (Metro Atlanta GA Areas and Homes for Sale)

Acworth GA is the charming lake city along the northern border of Cobb County, GA. It is here that guests and residents alike take advantage of the beautiful scenery of the beaches, pavilions and docks along Lake Acworth at Cauble Park and Lake Allatoona while others improve their golf game at the Cobblestone...
Real Estate Agent
Old

Alpharetta and the Timeless Art of Living

Posted 10-18-2017 at 08:42 AM by AtlantaMove (Metro Atlanta GA Areas and Homes for Sale)

Alpharetta, Georgia is an affluent, charming area in Metro Atlanta's North Fulton County with stunning public art, delightful landscaping, lighted sidewalks along the newer downtown district with shops, restaurants and historical markers and so much more. City Center will soon join the downtown district and newer Avalon...
Real Estate Agent