U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

ON: anyone here have an MBA? I could use some career advice please

Posted 05-29-2020 at 04:25 PM by Blondebaerde
Updated 05-29-2020 at 06:34 PM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendaraven View Post
Well, I definitely can't afford a top school even if I did get in and I'm not convinced I'd get a job easily without going to a top school at my age, so. In the meantime I did look into taking an intro business class at my local University just to see how I'd like it. They're not offering weekend classes this fall through so I'll have to check back next semester, I get home way too late for the weekday evening class. Thanks again to all.
I completed my S.C. Johnson Graduate School...
Big Data
Posted in Lifestyle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Unemployment denied and I'm on furlough

Posted 04-29-2020 at 05:34 PM by joetegel-112688

[quote=joetegel-112688;57980491]Hey guys just wanted to post and see what anyone else thinks about this determination I received from unemployment. First let's start by letting you guys know I am a single dad of four children youngest being 3 and oldest being 11. Ok let's keep this in mind ok. I started a job with a employer great right happy good pay great shift loved the people I worked with great right. Ok here is where it goes wrong I start this new job was placed on day shift because again...
Posted in Lifestyle, News, Angry
Old

A Day in the Life of a 1960s kid and 1970s Teen

Posted 04-22-2020 at 11:41 AM by dansdrive (Oh I like the area just let me count thy ways!)

Wednesday April 22, 2020 and its a sunny picture perfect day in Eastern North Carolina with a current temp of 64 degree. Sweet!

Now as the title implies I managed to grow up in two of the most exciting times in our countries history. Albeit me being biased to that fact!

Anyway wanted to share my many experiences growing up in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Where coal was flaming out sort of speak and Rail yards were a mere bump in the road of progress. ...
Journeyfollower
Posted in Lifestyle, Happy
Old

No Respect for Rarity Bay Residents and Property Owners

Posted 04-10-2020 at 01:31 PM by TennTitan
Updated 04-11-2020 at 07:46 AM by TennTitan (Correct formatting "six PRIMARY GOALS," list.)

What happened to that Transition from a Developer-controlled community to one governed by Residents that was completed in 2013?

Following is part of the historical record of the Transition that was promised, and supposedly completed, under the supervision of the court-appointed Receiver.

(Extracts from documents that Reference the Transition of the Rarity Bay community to its Residents)

July 19, 2012 - Letter from Court-appointed Receive...
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

3 must-read books for new bees in real estate for 2020

Posted 03-25-2020 at 08:10 AM by derickjames

Everyone who is now experts in real estate investing would have stepped in as a new bee in real estate investing. We all knew a little bit when we started and guess what even I was on the beginning step. But some books helped me as well as many real estate investors to grow bigger in knowledge without tricks. If you are trying to become a big shot in real estate investing then try to read these 5 books which will help you out in investing.
[B]Why books?[/B]
As there are so many blogs...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th.jpg (1,017.4 KB, 0 views)
Not a member
Posted in Lifestyle