U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

Moving to Canada

Posted 09-19-2018 at 07:45 PM by Amyj903

Hello, I'm a single mom if a soon to be 9 year old and I have been contemplating moving to Canada. I currently reside in Texas, but I have gotten to a point where I feel like I need to leave. So why not take a leap and move to another country? I'm hoping to do this by spring 2019 if everything is in order.

But, I'm really hear to find out what is life like there for single moms and if anyone is able to give me information about cost of living and working as a nurse aide.
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Family Friendly Fun in Atlanta!

Posted 09-19-2018 at 11:03 AM by SharenaLoggins

Looking for something fun to do with your family in the city? Atlanta has no shortage of things to do! Here is a list of ideas for a fun family day out in no particular order!

1. Georgia Aquarium
They offer free admission on your birthday! Be sure to have your ID or birth certificate handy.

2. World of Coca-Cola
Visit for hands on, interactive exhibits, a history of Coca-Cola and a fun 4-D ride!

3. Zoo Atlanta
Have a library card?...
Real Estate Agent
Old

Putting your best foot forward.

Posted 09-11-2018 at 09:23 AM by ellybelly83

Its been a month since my breakup and i decided to actively wade back into the dating pool. I immediately make a bunch of connections, most conversations barely pass go. One guy seems to stand out, he asks questions, responds to mine with more than one word, seems genuinely interested in us getting to know each other. Last Tuesday he asks me if i want to meet for a drink on Sunday, I tell him im only free on Friday, he has birthday plans and asks what my next week looks like. Im a single mom and...
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Why top stores offer discounts & deals

Posted 09-07-2018 at 01:04 AM by juliathomas1

With advancement and growth in technology, websites have started creating the perfect online stores to offers discounts and deals. Offering online discounts by top stores is the most powerful weapon to drive customers. Top store sometime to have to face the situation, whether to offer discounts, when to offer discounts, and how to much the discounts should be worth. So, here the question lands in mind (Why do top stores offer discounts & deals?. ). In this post, we’ll discuss some of the pros...
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

What kind of pillow is best for the cervical spine?

Posted 09-04-2018 at 01:34 AM by ppon

What kind of pillow is best for the cervical spine?
A pillow that helps the cervical spine maintain a normal physiological curve while you sleep

Mine:Premium Quality Bed Pillows this is the best one for me and I've tried them!

And our sleep habits affect the thickness and stiffness of the pillow we need, so it takes a few days to confirm which type of sleeper you are....
Posted in Lifestyle