Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Happy
Old

Application to Private Schools at Dallas

Posted 12-19-2023 at 11:48 AM by ISEE1234

I just joined this forum and have found it extremely informative to someone like me who hasn't studied in the US.

My son, an 8th has been at a Charter school in Northern Dallas Suburb for over 5 years. For his high school we were looking at a few options that included staying out in his current school, getting into a Public school, or look at options for private school.

I was not even considering private schools in Dallas as they are far from where I live, if you take...
Posted in Happy
Old

Aeve TMDC: Episode 4- The Mosaic Law was made for women and The plan of God in those days ?

Posted 09-13-2023 at 08:48 AM by michaelgabriel88

Aeve TMDC: Episode 4- The Mosaic Law was made for women and The plan of God in those days ?

https://video.fc2.com/content/202309133CJFKVgB
Old

5 tips on how to keep your husband focus on you

Posted 07-19-2023 at 01:47 PM by Changeispossible

In the realm of nurturing a deep and lasting connection with your beloved husband, consider these five heartfelt tips that may help kindle the flames of his unwavering focus upon you:

Cultivate Emotional Intimacy: Encourage open and honest communication, creating a safe space for both of you to share your thoughts, dreams, and fears. Engage in heartfelt conversations, actively listen to his concerns, and empathize with his experiences. By nurturing emotional intimacy, you strengthen...
Not a member
Posted in Lifestyle, Happy
Old

Unveiling the Hidden Secret: Discover the Power of Liver Purification with LIV PURE

Posted 07-19-2023 at 01:46 PM by Changeispossible

Introduction:
In our fast-paced lives, filled with processed foods, environmental toxins, and the stresses of everyday living, it's easy for our bodies to become overwhelmed. Our liver, a vital organ responsible for detoxification and overall well-being, often bears the brunt of these burdens. But what if I told you there's a hidden secret, a powerful solution to help cleanse, detoxify, and renew your liver? Welcome to the world of LIV PURE, where you can embark on a transformative journey...
Not a member
Posted in Lifestyle, Happy
Old

Revitalize Your Liver with Natural Cleansing Methods: Find Your Balance Today with LIV PURE

Posted 07-19-2023 at 01:44 PM by Changeispossible

Introduction:
Our liver, the unsung hero of our body, works tirelessly day and night to keep us healthy. However, the demands of modern life can take a toll on this vital organ, leading to fatigue, sluggishness, and a host of other health concerns. But fear not, for there is a natural solution to revitalize your liver and restore balance to your life. Welcome to the world of LIV PURE, where we harness the power of natural cleansing methods to help you achieve optimal liver health.
Not a member