U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Happy
Old

Since my Thanksgivng thread got closed......

Posted 11-26-2017 at 03:09 PM by TamaraSavannah

Well, I'm back! And I had a blast! But for all the hand wringing before, those God were just against me, doncha know?

I mean, I was going to St. John......and my checked luggage ended up in St. Louis, so no formal clothes to be had at all!

No, not really. The airlines took VERY GOOD care of me and my luggage was in the same place with me every step of the way. Just that formal clothes weren't required at the last dinner. I did put a black sweater on over my Tac shirt, so...
Posted in Happy
Old

ON: Narcissist being self aware

Posted 10-13-2017 at 04:14 PM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger View Post
Question.....

Does a Narcissist KNOW what they are.

Certainly over a period of time, one or more persons has told them... Perhaps they have even been medically diagnosed.

But having been involved with one.... I am quite sure that many (if not most) will dismiss these as simply opinions of the "unenlightened".

I have come to believe that they are certainly aware of their actions and their consequences.

As a result...
Big Data
Posted in Happy
Old

Standard of Living in San Diego

Posted 10-09-2017 at 01:11 PM by SD4226
Updated 10-09-2017 at 01:15 PM by SD4226 (Needed to edit catergorie)

I noticed that in this forum a question of a topic is the cost of living and high rental prices and high real estate prices of living in San Diego. I want to touch on something that should be discussed. The Standard of Living Cost. Vs. The Cost of Living. "Standard of Living," cost to me is tangible by experiences of living in San Diego.

For example today, Monday morning I woke up and took a spin class at Hotel Del Coronado. Price for a local San Diegan $15.00 aka...
Old

That Woman Named IRMA

Posted 09-18-2017 at 01:07 PM by llrivero

So, I wanted to just share my story as a person who went through their first hurricane as a Florida resident... I have been here through other "threats"... and tend to follow the vibe of my husband, who went through Hurricane Charley, and lived to tell me about it. But this crazy storm of a size that no one had ever seen before, made me nervous. The images that were coming across the TV of the spanking Irma was delivering to the Caribbean were horrifying.

Okay, I was flat...
Real Estate Agent