U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
News
Old

Apartment Vacancies Surge In North End Boston

Posted 04-20-2021 at 12:02 PM by zachparker7

The North End has long been one of Boston’s premier apartment rental markets. Known as Boston’s Little Italy, the North End offers residents one of the best culinary scenes in the city within walking distance to Downtown Boston. Unfortunately, it is this proximity to Downtown that’s left the North End apartment rental market reeling.

The pandemic has caused a supply glut of apartments in Boston we haven’t seen in decades. The excess inventory has been concentrated to a...
Posted in News
Old

if Rocket league was a real life sport what cities would have teams (20 teams)

Posted 01-22-2021 at 07:27 PM by midwestBoy

[quote=midwestBoy;60232580]Mine are
West

1. Los angeles stars
2. San Francisco Highlanders
3. Portland Foresters
4. Seattle Sea Lions
5. Dallas Ranchers
6. santa fe Rattlers
7. Denver High
8. Mesa Dry
9. Houston Sky
10. St Louis Arches

East

1. Chicago Metros
2. Baltimore Crabs
3. Louisville Brawlers
4. New york Loads
5. Nashville Sound...
Old

Face Masks Suffolk County Long Island New York

Posted 12-21-2020 at 08:01 AM by SouthCountryLi (Suffolk County Fellowship Zoom Meeting)

Neighbors we are here if you need a homemade reusable face mask for all who live in Suffolk County Long Island NY. Email us: SouthCountryLi@gmail.com your name, address, telephone number with the best time to call you to confirm your Suffolk County Long Island NY address. This is one of many resources we provide free thanks to all those who support our mission to serve right here in Suffolk County where God has enabled us to bring His Hope through the simplest of gestures. If you would like to...
Posted in News, Happy
Old

Miami Shores 2020 Presidential Election Results Challenge Blog 01

Posted 11-15-2020 at 12:17 PM by Miami Shores

To be very honest about it, I don't know what a blog is. What I mean is, I don't know what I can post and cant post and how I can post it.

Too bad we cant create Public Polls.

The 2020 Political Presidential Election Challenge by Republican President Trump against the Democrats, all the way to the US Supreme Court. Is the Topic of this Blog.

President Trump does have a credible vote Fraud case. I hope I am wrong, But I think even with ACB-Amy Coney Barrett...
Posted in News
Old

The Fat Lady Clears her Voice...

Posted 11-07-2020 at 06:53 PM by Blondebaerde

As a strong Republican, I'm in a state of irritation these days. I've kept away from the news as work is hitting a particularly hard ramping period that will last until end of the year, just a coincidence actually. I could not escape the news that though Trump received about 70 millions votes, Biden received more and it appears to be a fait accompli for him. Glad the base turned out for Trump. That more did for Biden is puzzling to me, they're idiots and Marxists. Hmm.

I have...
Big Data
Posted in News