U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Humor
Old

Soso & Loseb?

Posted 03-26-2022 at 09:40 AM by ParkPatChRon (Mark B in Molalla, OR)

Strange those mean Joseph. I say, Josephine sometimes.

Stallen had DZE in his name. Wow
Not a member
Old

February Halftime Thoughts

Posted 02-25-2022 at 01:45 PM by Shhon

Razzlekhan

Razzlekhan, or the girl who stole $78 million in Bitcoin from a crypto exchange in 2016, just got caught. She was just laundering the money but yeah she finally got arrested I would assume. They are now doing a Netflix show on this hack, which most won’t really watch because they won’t know to watch it. This girl has top level elite swag and the government let them basically have the Bitcoin until now. The $78 million or so they stole, over time it went up to $3.6...
Old

Why do I call football 'foosball'?

Posted 01-20-2022 at 04:11 PM by geekigurl

Because of Mama Boucher (Kathy Bates) in The Waterboy. I love that movie, and I love Kathy Bates. In the movie, Mama Boucher calls football 'foosball' and I think it's funny, so that's why.
Adorkable :-)
Old

January Halftime Thoughts

Posted 01-15-2022 at 01:26 PM by Shhon

Crypto Ponders:

Kazakhstan’s Crypto Miners went down after the country turned off the internet, yeah that’s a thing. That dropped hash rates for mining a lot and the price went down but that also just means that other miners get a bigger payout daily. There is a full blown revolution going on in Kazakhstan and the countries Army is firing live rounds on protestors, with Russia sending in troops. It “started” after people in the country were upset over high fuel prices and...
Old

December Halftime Thoughts

Posted 12-15-2021 at 08:04 AM by Shhon

Web3 & Metaverse:
Do you own anything yet in the metaverse? There is more than one so maybe you’re already in a metaverse and don’t know it. There will be a huge expansion of metaverses into the mainstream in 2022, going further. Decentraland is one, I haven’t signed up and don’t see a need yet but with as much as I love maps and google earth, it may be something I do eventually. I would love seeing how much some properties in the Quad Cities are selling for on Decentraland. The...