U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Weird
Old

Another (LONG) update

Posted 08-03-2018 at 10:38 AM by Smile37
Updated 10-08-2018 at 05:24 PM by Smile37

Hi friends! How are ya..?

I'm off work again today (Friday). I figured I'd give a semi-quick update on my life (for anyone who cares to know/anyone who is bored). lol

Well.. where do I start? So much happens in a day, much less an entire week. I have an hour or so to type, I suppose.. Need to still get my home in order and pick up a rental car for tomorrow. (I'm driving down to Charleston, SC to visit a friend and go shooting) -- tell you more about that later. ...
Old

Short ramble

Posted 07-26-2018 at 11:36 PM by Smile37
Updated 10-08-2018 at 05:26 PM by Smile37

Almost midnight.... no work tomorrow, and in the midst of my crazy life right now, my home is a total wreck... but I am unbelievably happy.

Maybe it's God's grace. Maybe it's because I saw this crazy-whacky-life coming back in April; course I am not where I thought I'd be right now... I thought by now I'd be moving out of my current condo and into another... and I thought that by now, I would know EXACTLY where my son would be going this Fall... BUT, as it stands, neither have happened,...
Old

Short chat...

Posted 07-24-2018 at 06:16 PM by Smile37

Hi city data friends...

Just gonna chat with you guys for a bit. I need to keep this short as I really need to just clean, but I just wanted to say hello.

How was everyone's day? Mine was good. I assisted Doc with a baby root canal today on a 10 yr old. It was his first time getting ANYTHING done (meaning the patient), but he did good! ... Work was overall slow today, but I'm not complaining. Stuff needed to be stocked.

I just added Snapchat to my phone....
Old

Princess and the Pea.... I think NOT

Posted 06-25-2018 at 07:00 PM by llrivero

We all know what it is.. some deal with it better than others... some just don't deal with it at all... It is called STRESS.

I can honestly say that I am happier now in my life than I have ever been. I have a wonderful husband, and fabulous career, healthy grandchildren and grown kids that can support themselves! (Parenting Goal 101 Achieved!) But, I can also say that with all of the wonderful things going on there are additional levels of stress that I have determined can be dealt...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stress.jpg (59.9 KB, 1 views)
Real Estate Agent
Old

SWFL-BINGO Hall Central

Posted 06-21-2018 at 05:55 PM by llrivero

One of the many things you will notice when arriving in SWFL, along with the beautiful beaches, the outdoor dining, fishing, dolphin watching, golfing, parasailing, Parrot Head Clubs, and Tiki bars are "The BINGO Halls"!

My father-in-law introduced me to bingo at the Moose Lodge about 7 years ago... it was fun Thursday night entertainment, cheap drinks and winnings to be had. But, one thing always stands out to me... the sea of gray hairs....

Admittedly,...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg party-hard-granny_o_1798307.jpg (261.1 KB, 3 views)
Real Estate Agent