U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Weird
Old

The 3rd Wheel

Posted 06-13-2018 at 10:14 PM by Smile37

Tonight, as I was looking at myself in the mirror ... admiring the dark curly hair God gave me (from my dad), my tan skin (that my mother gave me... plus her ever-lasting youthful look)... I thought to myself, "Man, I cannot wait to meet my husband. He's gonna love this."

So God created both man and woman. In His image, He made them. He first created Adam, and caused Adam (man) to fall into a deep sleep, took a rib from Adam, and created woman, for woman was taken out of...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Orange County Homeless Thread

Posted 06-01-2018 at 12:08 AM by Fencedweller

There’s a program called Housing First now. Grants that help the chronically homeless rent apartments, rooms, studios.

1st guy I placed had been homeless for 8 years, chronic. He was a homeowner with a business. Specialized auto work. Workplace exposure caused respiratory disability and he couldn’t work in the field.

It was happening right as Bush was leaving the White House and our unemployment rate was sky 10% high (before Obama got it down to 4% which is what Trump...
Posted in Lifestyle, News, Weird, Happy
Old

A month later...

Posted 05-24-2018 at 08:06 PM by Smile37
Updated 05-30-2018 at 07:04 PM by Smile37

So hello! Yeah, sorry I've been gone. It's been a month already, can you believe it!?

We just got back from our 1st visit to Hawaii a little over a week ago and it was FABULOUS!! ... I just finished writing a review of the host/location where we stayed. ... It was beyond what I expected, and then some. =) ... Kailua-Kona on the 'Big Island' is where we stayed. ... I would show pictures (I know, you probably want to see them), but I don't have much time to post them right now.)...
Posted in Weird, Humor, Happy, Lifestyle
Old

Testing, testing.... 1,2,3

Posted 04-25-2018 at 09:23 PM by Smile37

This will be short you City Data friends... as I am testing out the waters here before I put my thoughts & opinions out there for all to read. ...

I used to have a blog about 10 yrs ago, but it was on that old social network called My Space. Lol... Anyone remember that? Does anyone still use it?? Lol...

I used to blog about random things... but mostly, my life. Apparently it was pretty interesting b/c some days I got up to 20 views. But this is back before ...
Posted in Weird
Old

Conversation with CAH

Posted 03-16-2018 at 01:59 PM by Sonic_Spork

So I ordered some stuff from Cards Against Humanity, and I got my confirmation email of shipment, and at the bottom, it said:
Quote:
"Reply to this email if you have any questions or problems, or want to give us any compliments."
So I decided to write to them. Why not?

I wrote:
Quote:
You're so pretty. And clever, too. I mean it. Also, thanks for making me such a popular person at Game Night at the local BDSM dungeon (I'm not joking, it's this Friday) by putting