Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 02:58 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,673,454 times

Advertisements

I can't help myself here- it really gets my goat when someone comes along and paints all marijuana smokers as degenerate dopers.

I smoke and the reasons for it are irrelevant.
I have never been fired from a job, have worked 3 at one time because I was a single mother. I have held positions in management for an animal shelter at 22, and more recently, for a technology company. I only ever miss work when so ill I can't get out of bed. At one job I held for 5 years, I missed a total of 3 days. My current job I have been working for 10 months and have not missed a single day.
I'm a 4.0 college student on top of it all, as well as run my own art business. I'm a smoking artist and some of my most successful creative projects come from a 'polluted' mind.
I have never been arrested and my only driving infraction for speeding I got when totally sober....and I don't drink.

So...to all those goody two shoes out there.....put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California