Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2020, 01:09 PM

456 posts, read 239,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
All of these people in Arizona, Texass, Alaska and Wyoming must lead really boring lives?

Either that, or, they're privately questioning their own wisdom in leaving California.

A lot of them are racist, and they won't admit it. Notice how they immediately brought up "illegal immigrants", which in their mind is a Trumpian way to say "Mexicans" without actually saying it.

Trump has emboldened many of them to find a scapegoat. And they've obliged.
I have to laugh at this since I married a minority immigrant
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2020, 01:12 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,242,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolanders View Post
No you didn’t. It is one or the other. I learned long ago that if someone refuses to make a choice of the only 2 possibilities it is because they know their answer makes them look foolish. I guess that’s why I live in one of the richest areas in the US and well you dont
Now at least everyone knows how ridiculous your claims are
Please see post #63 in this thread

Old 01-16-2020, 01:14 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,543,457 times
Quote:
I have to laugh at this since I married a minority immigrant
Virtue signaling by marrying an Asian woman or having a lesbian friend at some point in your life doesn't absolve you of your racist/classist proclivities. Sorry.

Old 01-16-2020, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Please see post #63 in this thread
No need to reply. We already got your answer without answering. Illegal

Old 01-16-2020, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
Virtue signaling by marrying an Asian woman or having a lesbian friend at some point in your life doesn't absolve you of your racist/classist proclivities. Sorry.
The old long racist play to throw people off. Marry someone you hate. That will show them. People surely will buy that

If I thought like the 3 of you do I’d be broke. Things are starting to make sense now

Old 01-16-2020, 01:23 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,242,918 times
Quote:
No need to reply. We already got your answer without answering. Illegal
Quote:
Many foreign nationals, however, enter the country legally every day on valid work or travel visas, and end up overstaying for a variety of reasons.
But that's not a violation of federal criminal law -- it's a civil violation that gets handled in immigration court proceedings. https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/24/polit...nal/index.html

Let's get back on topic now, ok?

Old 01-16-2020, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Let's get back on topic now, ok?
Let me know when you learn to follow instructions. One word answer. The only two choices are illegal or legal. Anything other than one of those two we will default to illegal

Old 01-16-2020, 01:56 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,543,457 times
Quote:
Let me know when you learn to follow instructions. One word answer. The only two choices are illegal or legal. Anything other than one of those two we will default to illegal
Let us all know when you learn to grasp reading comprehension and the art of staying on-topic. You didn't like certain facts, so you veered into the realm of "alternative facts" to justify yourself.

Old 01-16-2020, 01:57 PM

21,725 posts, read 16,327,107 times
Quote:
No you didn’t. It is one or the other. I learned long ago that if someone refuses to make a choice of the only 2 possibilities it is because they know their answer makes them look foolish. I guess that’s why I live in one of the richest areas in the US and well you dont

Now at least everyone knows how ridiculous your claims are. In other words you answered without answering. My 8 year does it all the time.
... or it means that the choices are: absurd; or irrelevant; or already answered; or falsely premised in structure; or illogical; or ........

Kind of amusing also that you seem to assume “everyone” else agrees with you . I have received several messages from readers who are quite amused by the way a couple of us have handled your rather bizarre line of *ahem* reasonings.

Old 01-16-2020, 02:16 PM

21,725 posts, read 16,327,107 times
Quote:
The old long racist play to throw people off. Marry someone you hate. That will show them. People surely will buy that

If I thought like the 3 of you do I’d be broke. Things are starting to make sense now
Listen sport, really ... with all due kindness, um, you have exactly zip idea of how wealthy the posters are who you address with this off-topic attempt to insult.

Get a grip. Post topically. If “things” were “starting to make sense now” to you, you wouldn’t be asking the questions you have been ...

You claimed previously that you had family members “in law” as if somehow that makes you knowledgable in the field. It doesn’t. No more than my sister being a lawyer (true) makes me knowledgable in law. That said, in 30 years of assisting veterans with benefits, housing, medical crises, substance abuse problems I have had numerous occasions in which I have assisted legal counsel in representing clients both in criminal and civil courts and mediations. I have been deposed numerous times and called as fact witness and advocate. I have been involved in winning civil cases up to ½ million dollars, and several others for smaller amounts. I have gone with people to surrender to jail and sat in probation appointments and attended random compliance testings. I’ve bailed people out. As a graphic communications designer and writer, I have been hired by attorneys to develop (successful) theme / language for use in court cases.

And I’m not the only one here with similar experience.

You are out of line, off topic, and out of your league.

Do you wish to post about the level of danger living in California presents, or not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California