Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 12:03 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,127,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
Totally agree, she's been having a fling with the "bodyguard" for awhile now.

Kate is a biatch. Instead of putting all that money away for her kids future, she spent it on a large house, staff, plastic surgery, stylists, cars etc. IMO she pimped and exploited those kids for her own financial gain. I heard she's working for a coupon company now lol. I really feel sorry for her children.

She did not plan well for the future at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2011, 12:15 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,833,702 times
I see everyone is jumping on Kate but what about loser Jon?

What is he doing? Last I heard of him he had some new girlfriend.

Where is her child support?

Why did he leave the woman with all those kids?

Old 12-25-2011, 02:11 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,340,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

oh come on, it works both ways. It's not like she was a saint. I never watched the show, but from what I saw of that ball busting wrench, I would have left her too if I was a guy. It's not like he abandoned his kids to lead some playboy life. Looks like she drove him away (from what I've heard of her, she tends to drive people away). He's a slacker, but she was just plain mean and borderline abusive.

He seems to have faded from the limelight, either on purpose or just due t lack of interest. I have ZERO doubt in my mind that, if he wasn't living up to whatever responsibilities was laid on him, Kate would call him out on it in public, like she did on the show. She hasn't, AFAIK, so it seems like he's doing what he's supposed to be doing.

And frankly, child support can only do so much if one parent insist on living a lavish lifestyle. It wasn't her job to support her A-lister dreams. She was sen driving around in sport cars and living it up in ways that don't benefit the kids at all and he shouldn't have to support. I'm glad she' going broke and I hope she gets her head out of her butt and try to regain some normalcy and stop chasing Hollywood dreams. There are no Hollywood dreams for the majority of reality TV show "stars"

Old 12-25-2011, 06:30 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,764,451 times
Quote:

Before throwing Jon under the bus. Consider how Kate trated him. It was boorish. While Job isn't exactly a prince, he has fallen off the radar. Last I knew he had a job and was trying to uphold his end of agreement as best he could.

Old 12-25-2011, 06:43 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,085,153 times
Quote:

i--no wonder she needs a body guard---the kate haters all want to rescue jon and can only identify with him--do not understand that---wonder if they would change their tunes if they were mmarried to a jon????

no matter if k had 1 kid or 8--her background would have never turned her into a warm and fuzzy mom that puts the kids always first imo

Old 12-25-2011, 09:49 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,325,713 times
Don't people like her have financial planners and bookkeepers? unless she told them where to go early on and thought the well would never dry up... the kids are the ones who have no control and have more to lose, as usual..

Old 12-26-2011, 09:01 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,352,792 times
Bodyguard? I thought she sleeps with him. She pays a guy to have a relationship with her. Now, that is messed up.

I can see why she is having financial problems. Like all newly rich folks, she just kept spending, not realizing the difference between wealth and income. She was spending income...without wealth to back it up. The income stops, she keeps spending at that level.

She was supporting an entire economy, with nannies, housekeepers, personal assistants...stop! And the hair, clothes, personal trainers, the list was endless...

Well, the party is over. Take care of your kids, stop buying all your groceries at "Whole Foods", no more organic anything. Get a regular job.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:09 AM

5,652 posts, read 19,346,279 times
yeah, she will need enough money to get a hollywood "image consultant" to help her clean up her image - that is for sure. what a mess she made for herself and her family. If I were her, I be graceful, exit the public eye for a while, and would concentrate on the most important thing: her kids. Otherwise the "mommy dearest" books will start coming out 20 years from now that is for sure.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:29 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,352,792 times
I wonder how much she has paid out for attorney fees in the last three years?

I knew their marriage was completely over when they filmed Jon on his ski vacation in Utah, while it was Kate's birthday...decorating cakes with the kids. She hated that. Why would anyone who hates messes have eight kids?!

Old 12-26-2011, 04:32 PM

22,823 posts, read 6,434,004 times
I watched the show (or a special, I don't remember) when the kids were still in their cribs.
She seemed so down to earth, I liked her then. As time went by I couldn't watch the shows anymore.
She was like a diva, ordering everybody around, losing her temper for minor infractions of her rules,
driving family and friends away.
I will be very surprised if at least one of those kids doesn't write a tell all book in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities