Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 07:20 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,161,492 times

Advertisements

Just go into Twitter, and type in her name - any celebrity with a legit account will come up with a little aqua blue check-mark next to it - that means it's been verified and it's real .... it's been all over the news as well ....

Why you are adding, add Alec Baldwin. He is another one- always tweeting about media and bashing. He's hilarious ! He tweeted the other morning a camera man was stalking his front steps outside his brownstone. LOL !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2012, 07:26 PM

2,866 posts, read 5,245,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
I bet a few yrs or so down the road paris jackson ends up being messed up just like the rest of her family. Paris is obviousely a VERY spoiled brat rich kid. I bet her siblings are as well but not as bad.
Why, because she's worried about her grandma/guardian missing for 10 days and not being able to contact her? I can't fathom how people can blame Paris for this mess.

Nothing about her suggests that she or her siblings are "spoiled brat rich kids". Everyone who has ever met them say they are very polite and well-behaved kids.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:30 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,033,646 times
Since michaels death the estate has grossed nearly 1 billion dollars.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:35 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,161,492 times
One thing is for sure. Michael Jackson is worth a WHOLE lot more dead, than he was a live ... Billions more. It almost makes you wonder if he planned it this way- he was heavily deep into debt when he was a live ...

Old 07-25-2012, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCurlybelle View Post
Sad. You have to read her twitter comments ... OMG ... Someone in that family should take away her phone, and computer, HURRY !

Twitter has to be the worse internet tool ever invented- people just tweet away without even thinking about consequences~~ personal destructive and descriptive family details and information that all the world, and followers do not need to know ...

The media is having a field day !
I believe kids shouldn't be on Twitter, period.

But in this case, I'm glad Paris had an outlet to let us know what was going on. If she didn't make it public, this scheme to manipulate Katherine might have worked. The family is known to pull stunts like this all the time and they usually get away with it because other family members try to keep up the appearance of a unified family in public.

Paris is not the one that started this mess, she was caught in the middle. In what world is it acceptable to keep a child away from her only guardian for 10 days? The adults in this situation (Janet, Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie) are to blame.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:46 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,764,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Weather View Post
Well instead of coming across like a troll and baselessly claiming "DEMZ IZ NOTZ MIKEY'Z KIDZ!!!", can you explain why you think they're not his biological children?
Check my years here and reputation numbers, I could hardly be called a troll

I simply said the kids were not genetically related to the Jackson's. I NEVER said or implied they were not Michael's children, good grief!

Why are a few of you being so hostile?

Old 07-25-2012, 07:47 PM

7,237 posts, read 12,748,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I simply said the kids were not genetically related to the Jackson's.
Why?

Old 07-25-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCurlybelle View Post
One thing is for sure. Michael Jackson is worth a WHOLE lot more dead, than he was a live ... Billions more. It almost makes you wonder if he planned it this way- he was heavily deep into debt when he was a live ...
Michael was always extremely wealthy. Being in debt is not the same as being broke. His assets were worth much more than his debts. The media has been claiming he was "broke" for years but remember that at the end of his life he still owned a majority share in Neverland, the Sony/ATV catalogue (which is worth hundreds of millions of dollars), several appartments in different locations, extremely valuable art work, and he was going to make millions of dollars for TII. Michael was paying his mother upwards of $50,000 a month when he was alive. He definitely wasn't struggling financially like the media try to make it seem. Notice how when he died, his debt was supposed to be $300 million but now the media claim it's $500 million?

That's not to say that his Estate is worth even more now that he's dead (estimates are around 1 billion dollars). The executors have done a good job managing the Estate so far, surely much better than Randy & co. could ever do. I shudder to think what would happen if Joe and the siblings got their hands on the Estate.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Check my years here and reputation numbers, I could hardly be called a troll

I simply said the kids were not genetically related to the Jackson's. I NEVER said or implied they were not Michael's children, good grief!

Why are a few of you being so hostile?
Since you've apparently seen the DNA test results, can you share the link so we can see it too?

Old 07-25-2012, 07:58 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,764,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Weather View Post
Why?

Because Debbie Rowe herself has said MJ was not the biological father.

In addition, it has been widely reported that MJ's dermatologist (Dr. Arnold Klein) is the biological father of Paris and Prince. This was even confirmed by some of the Jackson insiders at one point.

Blanket's sperm donor has never been named. It is always possible MJ himself donated the sperm for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities