Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2010, 02:05 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,418,446 times

Advertisements

We're not in her (or their) shoes - seems any trust she may have had is now gone which is totally understandable - also, I'm sure she's concerned about long-term effects on her health from all his exploits, who wouldn't be - ?? - from what little I know, he's not checked into rehab which would certainly be a starting point if he was serious about putting his marriage back together. Anyway, everyone has their own opinion but I wouldn't judge her on what she's going to do (or not do), am sure there's a lot going on behind the scenes that we don't know. It's just a sad situation all around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2010, 02:17 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,449,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityslick View Post
Ah! That's why they were "thinking" for so long. Their product is a physical product that features Woods, - not a drink or a slogan that's easier to remove or erase:

"Electronic Arts Inc. said Monday it will stand behind Tiger Woods - at least for the release of a new online golf game featuring the embattled athlete."

Old 01-05-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
I'm just fascinated by this man who I thought was a complete, boring golf guy. He's allegedly been with all these women and practiced golf all his life so he could win all these trophies and awards, and now because of rampant sex he is losing all the rewards of his hard work and perhaps his marriage and his kids.
I agree in general except the red part, - I think he still has and will have the skill that will provide for more rewards. Nobody destroyed the (30 years x 15 hours a day) practice out of him. And look at all the interest that he's garnering now. A different, new Tiger is emerging, - a bit of an animal this time, instead of a "boring guy".

Old 01-05-2010, 02:24 PM

High Cotton, I hope you are OK!!!

Old 01-05-2010, 03:42 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityslick View Post
Yes, I was definitely wrong in suggesting that Electronic Arts would be making a change concerning Tiger Woods. It still suprises me why they would make a public statement when no change was being made. Strange.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
High Cotton, I hope you are OK!!!
You bet!

Old 01-05-2010, 04:36 PM

Tiger Woods is making me look bad again (http://www.lfpress.com/blogs/coolblognametocome/home.html?x=blogs&s=blogs&s_entry_id=6216&s_blog_i d=7&p=7 - broken link)

Posted: 2010-01-05 09:00:21Last updated: 2010-01-05 09:14:36

First, Tiger cheats.

All I hear from people after his many mistresses surface is "What do you expect? He's a guy. All men are dogs."

This made me mad because Tiger was giving every other husband a bad name. The husbands I know don't cheat, but we're all guilty by association.

Now comes this: According to a British tabloid, he's given his estranged wife a huge gift for Christmas: $300 million.

You read that right: $300 million.

I don't know about you, but I got my wife a pair of socks, some books and some underwear.

So he's making ordinary husbands look bad a second time. Wives everywhere are going to expect their husbands to cough up hundreds of millions of dollars now.

I can't afford to keep up with Tiger!

Of course, the $300 million is also indicative of the famous golfer's mentality.

He appears to think that all he needs to do to make amends for his philandering is write a check. The implication is that Elin can be bought off. And I suspect she isn't the first woman he has paid off.

But hey, writing a big, fat check is easier than actually . . . you know . . . changing your behaviour.

For the guys: What did you give your wife for Christmas?

For the gals: Were you happy with your partner's present, or would you rather have $300 million?

Old 01-05-2010, 04:43 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,858,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Tiger Woods is making me look bad again (http://www.lfpress.com/blogs/coolblognametocome/home.html?x=blogs&s=blogs&s_entry_id=6216&s_blog_i d=7&p=7 - broken link)

Posted: 2010-01-05 09:00:21Last updated: 2010-01-05 09:14:36

First, Tiger cheats.

All I hear from people after his many mistresses surface is "What do you expect? He's a guy. All men are dogs."

This made me mad because Tiger was giving every other husband a bad name. The husbands I know don't cheat, but we're all guilty by association.

Now comes this: According to a British tabloid, he's given his estranged wife a huge gift for Christmas: $300 million.

You read that right: $300 million.

I don't know about you, but I got my wife a pair of socks, some books and some underwear.

So he's making ordinary husbands look bad a second time. Wives everywhere are going to expect their husbands to cough up hundreds of millions of dollars now.

I can't afford to keep up with Tiger!

Of course, the $300 million is also indicative of the famous golfer's mentality.

He appears to think that all he needs to do to make amends for his philandering is write a check. The implication is that Elin can be bought off. And I suspect she isn't the first woman he has paid off.

But hey, writing a big, fat check is easier than actually . . . you know . . . changing your behaviour.

For the guys: What did you give your wife for Christmas?
For the gals: Were you happy with your partner's present, or would you rather have $300 million?
My husband got me a very nice diamond Tag Heuer watch. Says he got a great deal on it. I swear it looks just like the one that Elin had on her wrist that I saw in some pictures. Or was that a picture of one of the mistresses with the same watch on..........

Old 01-07-2010, 02:03 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,562,088 times
Loredana Joli Ferriolo tell-all book says Tiger had sex with men

EXCLUSIVE: Tiger Woods Mistress Will Claim He Had Gay Romps In Tell-All Book | RadarOnline.com

Old 01-07-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Loredana Joli Ferriolo tell-all book says Tiger had sex with men

EXCLUSIVE: Tiger Woods Mistress Will Claim He Had Gay Romps In Tell-All Book | RadarOnline.com
Oh Lord!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities