U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 03-25-2010, 08:01 AM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
7,042 posts, read 8,817,630 times
Reputation: 2228

Advertisements

mornin' all...

testing today, back to work tomorrow.

Let's keep this one clean, guys. Don't need it to be shut down again!
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-25-2010, 08:05 AM
 
Location: The 12th State
22,005 posts, read 39,562,616 times
Reputation: 13229
Moderator note:

I think it is best to keep it related to Charlotte & North Carolina off topic stuff
& things related to you
all the best
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2010, 08:11 AM
 
4,753 posts, read 3,960,581 times
Reputation: 2028
Morning, e'erbody. Sunshine and warm here in Newport News today. Can't wait to get back home, though. Got a big "chef's table" dinner at McNinch house Sat night!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2010, 08:15 AM
 
Location: Yellow Brick Road
35,458 posts, read 43,142,431 times
Reputation: 19765
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Morning, e'erbody. Sunshine and warm here in Newport News today. Can't wait to get back home, though. Got a big "chef's table" dinner at McNinch house Sat night!
The dinner sounds lovely! Come on back home - the Bradford pears are beautiful - pollen heavy in the air, hee hee. But so gorgeous w/ things in bloom, despite my sneezin' and itchin'!! Hubby is in Vermont and heading home as I write. Hope you have a good trip, Hooligan! Be safe!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2010, 08:44 AM
 
Location: Matthews, NC
14,699 posts, read 13,919,317 times
Reputation: 13814
Good morning. It is hard to concentrate on work today with my trip to Mexico coming up on Saturday. I have the feeling I won't get much done during the next two days.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2010, 08:47 AM
 
Location: The 12th State
22,005 posts, read 39,562,616 times
Reputation: 13229
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
Good morning. It is hard to concentrate on work today with my trip to Mexico coming up on Saturday. I have the feeling I won't get much done during the next two days.
I hope you have a good time just watch your back
sorry watching to much recent news

Where are you going in Mexico?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2010, 08:53 AM
 
Location: Yellow Brick Road
35,458 posts, read 43,142,431 times
Reputation: 19765
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
Good morning. It is hard to concentrate on work today with my trip to Mexico coming up on Saturday. I have the feeling I won't get much done during the next two days.
Ohhhh . . . where are you going? Crusing or staying at one location?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2010, 08:54 AM
 
Location: Matthews, NC
14,699 posts, read 13,919,317 times
Reputation: 13814
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I hope you have a good time just watch your back
sorry watching to much recent news

Where are you going in Mexico?
I have been hearing that a lot lately. We are staying on a resort so it is relatively safe. The police and government are not interested in losing tourist dollars so they keep a closer eye on those areas.

Funny you should ask where, to be honest, I don't know. My wife is our travel agent and she plans everything. I pretty much just go where I am told. It is on the Carribean side, I know that much.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2010, 09:24 AM
 
Location: The 12th State
22,005 posts, read 39,562,616 times
Reputation: 13229
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
I have been hearing that a lot lately. We are staying on a resort so it is relatively safe. The police and government are not interested in losing tourist dollars so they keep a closer eye on those areas.

Funny you should ask where, to be honest, I don't know. My wife is our travel agent and she plans everything. I pretty much just go where I am told. It is on the Carribean side, I know that much.
Oh thats nice I envy lol im always the planner .

I hope where ever you go you have a good time

Post some pics in this thread when you get back.

have fun
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2010, 09:34 AM
 
Location: Mooresville, NC
1,862 posts, read 3,304,999 times
Reputation: 671
Have a SAFE trip bs13690...like Sunny, I've seen so much scary stuff about Mexico lately.

Yes Ani, the Bradford Pears are in full bloom here in my subd...they are gorgeous!! I love this time of year here. I think I'm going to plant a Dogwood out front, I've always wanted one. Saw a Weeping ***** Willow at Lowe's last week, might get one of those too.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top