Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 01:07 PM

461 posts, read 481,196 times

Advertisements

What is the name the good shepherd calls you by to lead you out?Are you sure you know His voice? Could it be deeper than the name your parents gave you? As He says;JN 18:37 "Everyone who is of the truth hears my voice."

JN 10; "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.

Isaiah ;My chosen ones shall inherit the land, my servants shall dwell there.
my servants shall eat, but you shall go hungry; My servants shall drink, but you shall be thirsty; My servants shall rejoice, but you shall be put to shame;
My servants shall shout for joy of heart, But you shall cry out for grief of heart and howl for anguish of spirit.
The Lord God shall slay you, and the name you leave Shall be used by my chosen ones for cursing; but my servants shall be called by another name, By which he will be blessed, on whom a blessing is invoked in the land; He who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; For the hardships of the past shall be forgotten, and hidden from my eyes."

"Serve the Lord with reverence and rejoice before Him."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 03:59 PM

9,693 posts, read 10,032,275 times
In 1 Corinthians 12: 1-3 ... A discernment for Believers says .....``Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.....You know that we were Gentiles carried away to these dumb idols, even as we were led..... Where for I give you to understand, that no man speaking by Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and that No man can say that Jesus is the Lord , but by the Holy Spirit....``...... See this means that the Lord will lead believers in their calling and His plans , where if the spirit will speak to you then , Demand that he confess that ``Jesus is Lord`....for your discernment , and every demon will say ``Jesus is not Lord ` , so then you must rebuke the demon in Jesus name or accept him on your table before the Lord ...... See there are many lying spirit that will lead you out of the will and plan of the Lord , but You still need to change your plans when deceived and never stop trusting the Lord as he sees your faith ...... So name the sheep is `Jesus is Lord ``

Old 04-02-2012, 09:26 PM

The sheep's name is not Jesus is Lord though I do follow Him and serve Him. As He said" whoever serves me, must follow me, where I am that's where my servant will be.Whoever serve s me ,him, the Father will honor. "

As the Lord says: Micah 6:8;"You have been told, mankind, what is good, and what the Lord requires of you:Only to do judgment, love goodness, and walk humbly with your God."

For thus says the LORD : Seek me, that you may live.
Seek good and not evil, that you may live; Then truly will the LORD, the God of hosts, be with you as you claim!

My people perish for want of knowledge! Since you have rejected knowledge, I will reject you from my priesthood; Since you have ignored the law of your God, I will also ignore your sons.
One and all they sin against me, exchanging their glory for shame.

For this reason I smote them through the prophets, I slew them by the words of my mouth;
For it is love that I desire, not sacrifice, and knowledge of God rather than holocausts.

Sow justice for yourselves , reap the fruit of piety; Break up for yourselves a new field, for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain down justice upon you."

You shall return by the help of your God, if you remain loyal and do right and always hope in your God.

Let him who is wise understand these things; let him who is prudent know them. Straight are the paths of the Lord, in them the just walk, but sinners stumble in them.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:45 PM

So far in 24HRS there has been 40 views and 1 response. Pretty sad no one has a clue.Whoever walks in the Light and proclaims the works of God receives a prophet and a prophets reward.

As Jesus said; Whoever receives a prophet because he bears the name of a prophet receives a prophets reward."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity