Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 03:38 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
This response is so out of tune with the Spirit it's beyond belief. You know Troutdude is dismissive of all you believe?, so how <cut> do you expect him to not only to understand what you are saying here , but be accepting of it.?i am being polite here, Moderator cut: That was perhaps a bit too descriptive. but your head is so far up the place that the sun dies not shine, it is unbelievable. Sorry mods I know you agree with me, and I understand if I get an infraction because we cannot offend fundamentalists who have no problem offending anyone who does not believe like they do. I wiill take an infraction on the chin for this very mild rebuke in this day and age of Bible fundamentalism

Camps the new ager .

Really? What Spirit would that be, because I seem to recall He spoke in parables all the time that those that were only interested in fishes and loaves, could not comprehend. Peace

Last edited by mensaguy; 09-09-2017 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: Don't ever reply to a post you have reported!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2017, 03:40 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
There are more than one window. And a tithe is a tenth. So if a woman like jezebel thought she could just paint her eyes and expect a blessing.

Malachi the prophet. And who will stand, just as in the psalm.

Behold I send My angel, and he will clear a way before Me. And suddenly, the Lord Whom you seek will come to His Temple. And behold! The angel of the covenant, whom you desire, is coming, says the Lord of Hosts.

Now who can abide the day of his coming, and who will stand when he appears, for it is like fire that refines and like fullers' soap

Bring the whole of the tithes into the treasury so that there may be nourishment in My House, and test Me now therewith, says the Lord of Hosts, [to see] if I will not open for you the sluices of heaven and pour down for you blessing until there be no room to suffice for it.
This life’s dim windows of the soul
Distorts the heavens from pole to pole
And leads you to believe a lie
When you see with, not through, the eye.

William Blake

Old 09-09-2017, 03:51 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
This life’s dim windows of the soul
Distorts the heavens from pole to pole
And leads you to believe a lie
When you see with, not through, the eye.

William Blake
Why not complimenting your own thread with scripture. This would be a nice time to do so.

Old 09-09-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Why should I? You'll just ignore it like the two I mentioned already because they don't fit your false effeminate image of the Lord. Peace
Put me to the test then. No symbolism is required, just straight John Bull out of the mouth of Jesus towards those you assume to be sinners(the equivalent of the modern day does not qualify) and Him calling them out for their sin like you endorse. I'm here for the long Haul, so take your time , resort to every go to source that you have and let's see what you have.

Old 09-09-2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Put me to the test then. No symbolism is required, just straight John Bull out of the mouth of Jesus towards those you assume to be sinners(the equivalent of the modern day does not qualify) and Him calling them out for their sin like you endorse. I'm here for the long Haul, so take your time , resort to every go to source that you have and let's see what you have.

There's a world of the Spirit that you don't even know, can't comprehend even, because you've never accepted the baptism in the HG which comes to cleanse the inside of the cup. So how do you expect me to explain what you can't see, and can't comprehend? Deal with your own unbelief first and then we'll be closer to the same page. And the scriptures are too numerous to list about His judgments to the flesh, you should have no trouble finding them yourself. Peace

Old 09-09-2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Why not complimenting your own thread with scripture. This would be a nice time to do so.
Give over, i quote them just as much as any bible fundy on here and all you fundies know it, by them is the only way to reach you who are blinded by them. What Blake says is scripture, you just don't see that you don't look through the eye but by the eye, like he said.

Old 09-09-2017, 04:18 PM

Quote:
There's a world of the Spirit that you don't even know, can't comprehend even, because you've never accepted the baptism in the HG which comes to cleanse the inside of the cup. So how do you expect me to explain what you can't see, and can't comprehend? Deal with your own unbelief first and then we'll be closer to the same page. And the scriptures are too numerous to list about His judgments to the flesh, you should have no trouble finding them yourself. Peace
Please stop being a classic fundamentalist and quote where Jesus called out anyone "personally" for their sin other than the equivalent of the modern day fundamentalist . You are border line deceitful with your stance now. Yoy know there is no scripture to support your hateful unforgiving beliefs that you resort to Having a go against me, is fine, but anyone with an ounce of understanding knows what you are doing. Grow some and share the scriptures where Jesus Christ spoke on a personal level to them you assume are sinners about their sin. He forgave sin wherever he went, but chalkenged it in the likes of you whose focus was sin in others ,, bad news for you, but good news for all all who "formally" believed like you.

Old 09-09-2017, 05:24 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
I can almost imagine the look on the faces of the people when Yeshua(jesus turned the tables of the money changers.
I doubt they were light weight,?

Also, not one sentry or guard even came after him.

What do you think Yeshua (jesus was doing here?

Old 09-09-2017, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Please stop being a classic fundamentalist and quote where Jesus called out anyone "personally" for their sin other than the equivalent of the modern day fundamentalist . You are border line deceitful with your stance now. Yoy know there is no scripture to support your hateful unforgiving beliefs that you resort to Having a go against me, is fine, but anyone with an ounce of understanding knows what you are doing. Grow some and share the scriptures where Jesus Christ spoke on a personal level to them you assume are sinners about their sin. He forgave sin wherever he went, but chalkenged it in the likes of you whose focus was sin in others ,, bad news for you, but good news for all all who "formally" believed like you.

And what hateful unforgiving beliefs do I have? I'm not the one bashing every fundamentalist that comes on here, or saying how you make sure it's a hostile environment for them. WHO is unforgiving?

Again, you are clueless, you keep harping on fundamentalists and equating them with Pharisees, ignoring the fact it was the tables/tablets of the heart IN THE TEMPLE that we are, that He was angered with and overturning, because they served Him with their lips but their heart was far from Him. Whose heart is close to Him that denigrates Him, His Spirit, and His word at every turn, and teaches men to deny the scriptures when Jesus and the disciples said exactly the opposite?

Again, what Spirit was moving through Paul? What Spirit prophesied the destruction of the temple and it's aftermath? Peace

Old 09-09-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
And what hateful unforgiving beliefs do I have? I'm not the one bashing every fundamentalist that comes on here, or saying how you make sure it's a hostile environment for them. WHO is unforgiving?

Again, you are clueless, you keep harping on fundamentalists and equating them with Pharisees, ignoring the fact it was the tables/tablets of the heart IN THE TEMPLE that we are, that He was angered with and overturning, because they served Him with their lips but their heart was far from Him. Whose heart is close to Him that denigrates Him, His Spirit, and His word at every turn, and teaches men to deny the scriptures when Jesus and the disciples said exactly the opposite?

Again, what Spirit was moving through Paul? What Spirit prophesied the destruction of the temple and it's aftermath? Peace
How hard is it for you being such a wonderful bible student to quote where Jesus Christ called out sinners for their assumed sin other than the equvalent of the modern day fundy. i am getting weary of asking you the same question, this is not to trap you but to debate you. Please provide the scriptures or keep your gob shut.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity