Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 09:42 PM

6,370 posts, read 7,029,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkutuq View Post
Adam did not witness the serpent - or he would have blamed the serpent!

Why? God asked Adam....Notice Adam's response.
I gave you the verse that says that Adam was with Eve when she took of the forbidden fruit. Adam was WITH HER. Why do you think it was inspired to put down "WITH HER" in your Bible?

Gen_3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

You have to understand that Satan is a reference to Adam's disobedient nature. Adam's disobedient nature IS the Serpent. It is Adam here talking to Eve. This is why Eve is talking back to the Serpent and saying "WE":

Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2014, 10:49 PM

758 posts, read 847,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
I gave you the verse that says that Adam was with Eve when she took of the forbidden fruit. Adam was WITH HER. Why do you think it was inspired to put down "WITH HER" in your Bible?

Gen_3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

You have to understand that Satan is a reference to Adam's disobedient nature. Adam's disobedient nature IS the Serpent. It is Adam here talking to Eve. This is why Eve is talking back to the Serpent and saying "WE":

Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
You have to understand: I don't believe your explanation!

Old 03-07-2014, 07:55 AM

6,370 posts, read 7,029,049 times
Quote:
I understand there is disbelief before there is belief. I'm trying to help you to understand - and not stay in disbelief.

Old 03-07-2014, 09:18 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,694,526 times
Quote:
Good for you..... God has exposed the lie and given discernment to this lie and the distortion of His truth !
There are some here who hold tightly to a certain false teaching and bc of this false teaching satan has hold of the heart and has deceived many things of God into such strange teachings to be His truth.
Therefore it is satan identifying himself to you, not Christ. It's kind of like when satan was whispering to Peter's heart and responding to Christ in the flesh, emotions and the Lord rebuked satan, rather then Peter to get behind Him.
Satan has to come forward always and the spirit has to indentify itself whenever the Lord Jesus is present.
Satan keeps his victims in bondage with these lies..... when one is deceived in one area the whole life understanding will be filled with distortion of God's truth.... it truly is sad bc it is satan one believes and hears, thinking it is God.

4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them.
1John 4:4-5

Blessings
My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.
1Corinthians 16:24

Last edited by Cyber Munchkin; 03-07-2014 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: add scripture

Old 03-07-2014, 01:00 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,271,295 times
There have been an abundance of off topic posts that do not directly address the OP. June is re-posting the OP here in the hopes that responses will directly address the OP.

OP:

Jesus said: (Concerning Satan) He was a murderer from the beginning. John 8:44

I would like to know (from those that possess knowledge). Where in the scriptures does it back this statement of Jesus up? (IN the mouth of two or three witness shall every word be established.)

Now I am not going to use Human reasoning, assumptions, presumptions conjecture;

Nothing is ever written in the bible just once. God always repeats himself again & again.

Who did Satan Murder?

I want the Word of God - not the thoughts of men. ANY IDEAS that are biblical ?

Thanks, all!

Old 03-09-2014, 12:41 PM

1,382 posts, read 767,861 times
Quote:

I would like to know (from those that possess knowledge). Where in the scriptures does it back this statement of Jesus up? (IN the mouth of two or three witness shall every word be established.)

Now I am not going to use Human reasoning, assumptions, presumptions conjecture;

Nothing is ever written in the bible just once. God always repeats himself again & again.

Who did Satan Murder?

Dear tuq,
Satan is Spirit. He can only act through the individual who bows to his control.
The beginning of Satan's murdering is in Gen 4:8, the murder of Able by Cain.
The witnesses of Yeshua in John 8:4, John in 1 John 3:12, and Jude in Jude 1:11, would simply be using Gen 4:8 as a source.

Old 03-09-2014, 09:01 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:

Who did Satan Murder?

I have a question: Who killed more people in the Bible, God or Satan?
And remember, revenge (murder) comes from that of a resentful or vindictive spirit!

Now, it's not about being impulsive, rather that of premeditation with intent to commit?

Last edited by Jerwade; 03-09-2014 at 09:14 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity