Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 09:29 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,623,201 times

Advertisements

Wow....I have goosebumps. It's time to get prepared. I was talking with my sister earlier, and she directed me to this video on youtube. Some of you may already be aware of this, but I was not. I can't really explain how I feel right now. This is frightening. Please watch the WHOLE video.

YouTube - One World Church and Oprah Winfrey - 666

I would really like to hear what everyone thinks of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2008, 09:51 PM

553 posts, read 568,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
Wow....I have goosebumps. It's time to get prepared. I was talking with my sister earlier, and she directed me to this video on youtube. Some of you may already be aware of this, but I was not. I can't really explain how I feel right now. This is frightening. Please watch the WHOLE video.

*sigh*

Old 05-26-2008, 10:14 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Yahoo..Oprah...You go girl!

Old 05-26-2008, 10:42 PM

23,016 posts, read 34,383,749 times
I have dial up and it takes too long, just give the high lights.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:42 PM

655 posts, read 916,826 times
Quote:

Please pal. As someone who believes in God, even I can see the cheap propaganda spin of this video. Oprah is an entertainer, nothing more, nothing less. She is too dumb to be a new cult leader. Good grief, pathetic.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Oh, you have to see this. Take the time tomorrow to wait for the dial-up to do it's thing. It's about Oprah believing in a "collective consciousness" and denying Jesus as the only way.....which she did many years ago from the looks of that certain part of the video. I had NO idea. I am in shock. By the way, I messed up and put this in R&P, so hopefully they will have it moved by tomorrow to Christianity.

Old 05-26-2008, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
Please pal. As someone who believes in God, even I can see the cheap propaganda spin of this video. Oprah is an entertainer, nothing more, nothing less. She is too dumb to be a new cult leader. Good grief, pathetic.
Dumb? Do you have millions of dollars and the power to influence the world? I'm not saying she's the AntiChrist, but she has the power to do ENORMOUS damage to people's minds. I'd say getting 2 million people to attend an on-line "classroom" with a goofy guru is pretty influential. If you can't see that this is the work of the devil, then I can't imagine what you think would be.

Old 05-26-2008, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post

'Dial up???'

Old 05-26-2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Dumb? Do you have millions of dollars and the power to influence the world? I'm not saying she's the AntiChrist, but she has the power to do ENORMOUS damage to people's minds. I'd say getting 2 million people to attend an on-line "classroom" with a goofy guru is pretty influential. If you can't see that this is the work of the devil, then I can't imagine what you think would be.

Wow!

Old 05-27-2008, 01:20 AM

43 posts, read 38,923 times
Quote:
It's about Oprah believing in a "collective consciousness" and denying Jesus as the only way.....

And what is the problem with that, exactly? Who says Jesus is the only way?

Last time I checked, one is allowed to believe anything they wish in this country. There are many other religions and beliefs no more or less valid than Christianity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity