Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2016, 04:47 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmieGibbler View Post
Being persecuted again?? It's not all about you. This me me me prevents salvation.
Quit worrying about PEOPLE. Study the scriptures, discuss them. Learn them. Pray and let GOD be God.

You cannot blame everyone else all the time. Time to man up and realize death is real, as is suffering.
Take part in rejoicing instead of wallowing in "persecution" as if everyone cares about who your genitals are lusting after.
No one who is saved cares. They care about YOU.
Simple question, Kim. I recently talked to a couple who have been together, committed in a monogamous relationship for 38+ years. I also know of a couple who have been together for 54+ years.

Now, what keeps a couple together that long? Love, or lust? Here is your answer: Lust fades, love does not.

If you want to talk about lust, we can talk about all of the straight people in night clubs all over the world bumping and grinding and having simulated sex on the dance floor. Many of these are cheating, or are looking to.

But pointing fingers solely at the LGBT community works better for you, doesn't it?

Here's some more cold water for you...I'm bi and a virgin. I've never had sex. That kind of blows your whole the "LGBT community is nothing but a bunch of perverts" thing all to hell, doesn't it?

Also, thanks for comparing gay men and lesbian women to those who abuse animals sexually. Moderator cut: Characterization removed Oh...just so you know....the last several stories that have come up in the news regarding bestiality? Straight boys, all of them.

Last edited by mensaguy; 03-18-2016 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: It's not nice to call people crazy.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:55 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:

I need to know who you prefer, Jesus Christ or Satan.
Oh, I'm a BIG Jesus fan. Which you would know if you read my MANY posts nagging people to feed the hungry, visit the elderly and vote Yes to improve school lunch programs.

Old 03-18-2016, 05:02 PM

85 posts, read 67,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Only when I post something intended for those who have ears but refuse to hear..they call me the progressive version of trump...

So tell us, did you pray for peace and prosperity or was it a prayer for her conversion to be "normal" like a good mindless evangelical christian?

An answer would be nice?

Gay couple dowsed in boiling water

Two 21-year-old Georgia men were severely burned after a mother’s boyfriend scalded the sleeping couple with hot water in what may be called a hate crime, reports the New York Daily News.
Yes, people get killed or injured by others during sinful escapades all the time. Fornication, Adultery, homosexuality, pedophilia, beastality, anything your sinful heart lusts after. And they get killed not sinning

But..I'll play along and offer some whose sexual sin made them a target too

Linda Kolkena- Killed by Betty Broderick for having an affair with her husband (then marrying him)
Marc Berney- killed by Otkay Killic for having sex with his wife
Raju Vishvakarma was killed for raping a woman. She actually killed him later on...

Yes people can be targeted for their sinful sexual desires. Even Jailed. Killed. Dowsed in boiling water.

All I can say, is you will not go wrong by being reconcilled with your heavenly father and departing the sinful life overall. Walking in the light. Yes stumbling happens but overall but we do not focus on stumbling. No matter what that stumbling may be. We go on to walk in the new creature God intended us to be

Old 03-18-2016, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Oh, I'm a BIG Jesus fan. Which you would know if you read my MANY posts nagging people to feed the hungry, visit the elderly and vote Yes to improve school lunch programs.
What do you think God said about how to have eternal life?

1. Love God with all your heart
2. Love God with all your soul
3. Love God with all your strength
4. And finally, love your neighbor as yourself (as you would your own soul)

DewDrop ^^^ Is this what you believe in so you can also inherit eternal life?

Luke 10:25-27And a [a]lawyer stood up and put Him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?26 And He said to him, What is written in the Law? [b]How does it read to you?” 27 And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself

What is written Jesus answers? What do the scriptures say about inheriting eternal life in Luke 10 25-27??

Old 03-18-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:

Is your desire to be reconcilled to your Heavenly Father?
Oh.... is this all about my salvation? I can assure you there is no reason to worry about my soul. God and I are old friends.

Old 03-18-2016, 05:14 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,739,460 times
Quote:
Oh.... is this all about my salvation? I can assure you there is no reason to worry about my soul. God and I are old friends.
And Charlie Daniels wrote a song about your handle as well

Old 03-18-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie13 View Post
and charlie daniels wrote a song about your handle as well
Indeed he did!

Old 03-18-2016, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Simple question, Kim. I recently talked to a couple who have been together, committed in a monogamous relationship for 38+ years. I also know of a couple who have been together for 54+ years.

Now, what keeps a couple together that long? Love, or lust? Here is your answer: Lust fades, love does not.

If you want to talk about lust, we can talk about all of the straight people in night clubs all over the world bumping and grinding and having simulated sex on the dance floor. Many of these are cheating, or are looking to.

But pointing fingers solely at the LGBT community works better for you, doesn't it?
No, if you only go back two posts, you have many examples of sexual sin I've posted about that lead to death. It is you who keep bringing us back to this specific sin. It is your pet sin.
Quote:
Here's some more cold water for you...I'm bi and a virgin. I've never had sex. That kind of blows your whole the "LGBT community is nothing but a bunch of perverts" thing all to hell, doesn't it?
I don't know you so this is really weird for you to share your private sexuality with me, I am not interested in knowing that. It feels very kinky. Please stop.

Quote:
Also, thanks for comparing gay men and lesbian women to those who abuse animals sexually. Moderator cut: Characterization removed Oh...just so you know....the last several stories that have come up in the news regarding bestiality? Straight boys, all of them.
You accused me of focusing on the LBTG commnity. Now one mention of beastality means I am comparing the two? Where did I do such?? I listed a long list of sins and their earthly consequences- I listed adultery twice, two times in the list, why do you lie and say beastality and LGTB are being compared together??

Especially when a whole list was presented?

It's only the adulterers here I focused on more. You want it to be otherwise but that is not truth now is it?

you see being untruthful only shows you're not someone who is interested in the truth.
So you wouldn't be interested in salvation as it only happens through being presented the truth of scripture. You have to feel scripture is the truth first

Old 03-18-2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
I deleted that post, can you respond to the other one?

It has scritpture I'd like you to address. Thanks

Old 03-18-2016, 05:22 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Many or most of your posts are accusing others of having issues with the gay lesbian community which is defined as a sexual attraction (hence genitals) to the same gender. Sex involves genitals. Personally I don not need to know who your genitals prefer.

I need to know who you prefer, Jesus Christ or Satan.

Your heavenly father or the ruler of this world.

I do not want to know your sexual attraction. Please do not define yourself by it. Keep it to yourself
You can't make this stuff up, folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity