Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2016, 12:17 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Sorry thrill. I'll take Hans answer to your question

Truth is a funny thing, seems like you find a little truth from everyone, and then you expect them to be right about everything and then you find some freakish thing in left field. Truth is like picking dewberries hitting thorns every other turn, and then the truth changes just when you thought you had it. A Passover lamb will redeem a first born, and then you find out that God has appointed each priest to be a Passover lamb, and then you find out that a whole nation is a Passover lamb, and then you find one man to be a Passover lamb, and then you find out that YOU have to die so that the Passover can live within you. The Temple keeps evolving and the laws with it, you look at 7 feast days and the 8th Holy day and you break out calendars only then to realize that they are all the same day. Jesus was all the sacrifices on Nisan 14, and this is set to repeat itself.

On Tishri 15, all the sacrifices will again take place on one single day.

It is the first day of Sukkot, but the Passover lamb will be killed on this day, it is the first day of Tabernacles, but the rams of Shavuot will die, it is the season of our joy, but the Yom Kippur goats will be seen, and this with the red heifer and bulls of Sukkot.

What happened on Nisan 14 will again take place on Tishri 15 but on a much grander scale, and where it was a small local event before, it will be a global event to come.

Ezekiel 45 ~ The first coming where Jesus was all the sacrifices as listed here

21In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the Passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten. 22And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering. 23And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams{Sukkot/Pentecost} without blemish daily the seven days;{Yom Kippur} and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering. 24And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah.

The second coming of Christ where again, all the sacrifices will take place on one single day,{Tishri 15}

25In the seventh month, in the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the like in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the meat offering, and according to the oil.

Ramble on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2016, 05:50 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Truth is a funny thing, seems like you find a little truth from everyone, and then you expect them to be right about everything and then you find some freakish thing in left field. Truth is like picking dewberries hitting thorns every other turn, and then the truth changes just when you thought you had it. A Passover lamb will redeem a first born, and then you find out that God has appointed each priest to be a Passover lamb, and then you find out that a whole nation is a Passover lamb, and then you find one man to be a Passover lamb, and then you find out that YOU have to die so that the Passover can live within you. The Temple keeps evolving and the laws with it, you look at 7 feast days and the 8th Holy day and you break out calendars only then to realize that they are all the same day. Jesus was all the sacrifices on Nisan 14, and this is set to repeat itself.

On Tishri 15, all the sacrifices will again take place on one single day.

It is the first day of Sukkot, but the Passover lamb will be killed on this day, it is the first day of Tabernacles, but the rams of Shavuot will die, it is the season of our joy, but the Yom Kippur goats will be seen, and this with the red heifer and bulls of Sukkot.

What happened on Nisan 14 will again take place on Tishri 15 but on a much grander scale, and where it was a small local event before, it will be a global event to come.

Ezekiel 45 ~ The first coming where Jesus was all the sacrifices as listed here

21In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the Passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten. 22And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering. 23And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams{Sukkot/Pentecost} without blemish daily the seven days;{Yom Kippur} and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering. 24And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah.

The second coming of Christ where again, all the sacrifices will take place on one single day,{Tishri 15}

25In the seventh month, in the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the like in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the meat offering, and according to the oil.

Ramble on.

Your first paragraph here really speaks to how Truth is revealed progressively. Peace

Old 12-03-2016, 06:15 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Your first paragraph here really speaks to how Truth is revealed progressively. Peace

It seems to me that it happens in small circles, not in big churches but very personal it seems to me, what I learn from is this person or that person, But then I tend to focus on one or two people at a time like a rally point where things that were meant to be, be.

Old 12-03-2016, 06:22 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Quote:
It seems to me that it happens in small circles, not in big churches but very personal it seems to me, what I learn from is this person or that person, But then I tend to focus on one or two people at a time like a rally point where things that were meant to be, be.

Yes, it does. Few there be that find it, seems to be the key observation, when nearly all of Churchianity is believing something, you can just about begin to look to reverse engineering every time for the answer. Peace

Old 12-03-2016, 10:31 PM

619 posts, read 311,992 times
Quote:
It is through personal experiences in our own personal walk with Messiah as we go through the Testimony of Yeshua. Those experiences will always turn out for a testimony, (bread), as we learn. At one point you may have five loaves and yet two king fishes; but later, after having two more kings cast out of you, (for a testimony), you end up with seven loaves and just a few puny little fishes, (but beware those little horns and little fishes because they really can pack a punch).

Old 12-04-2016, 12:52 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,029,375 times
I think it is appropriate to unashamedly borrow truth from anywhere, if Father affirms it in our hearts. There is too much revelation to get it all ones self. And this is why bread has to be broken, so it is understandable - please, make it simple. I think I got what Han is getting at with resisting the first prophetic spirit sent from God - the beginning of Elijah's ministry, 42 months etc.

The bit that didn't stick is the reference to Lennon's death on 8th December and his birth coinciding with our gig next week and my birth date, as being a 'coincidence'. I'm happy for Han to believe that - greater and specific prophetic revelations as per an early Elijah ministry maybe a specific test from the Lord - and well done Han, because most would not have chosen to deny it - they couldn't have weighed and tested it. My revelations from Father are small scale in comparison, but The probability of 8th December and 9 October for two key events is 1/365 x 1/365, which is 1 in 133,225. I'm not hot on statistics, but I don't take that as a coincidence - as to what it means, I'm not totally sure.

Old 12-04-2016, 09:00 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,935,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
My revelations from Father are small scale in comparison, but The probability of 8th December and 9 October for two key events is 1/365 x 1/365, which is 1 in 133,225. I'm not hot on statistics, but I don't take that as a coincidence - as to what it means, I'm not totally sure.
This puzzles me because John says

Quote:
John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of everything that I have told you.
So simply by praying to the Holy Spirit for understanding he should reveal the meaning of those two dates to you, shouldn't he?

Old 12-04-2016, 09:18 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,051,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
This puzzles me because John says

So simply by praying to the Holy Spirit for understanding he should reveal the meaning of those two dates to you, shouldn't he?
He told them that the HS would "remind YOU of everything I said."...He was talking to those who were listening to him at that moment...

Old 12-04-2016, 09:47 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,029,375 times
Well, I've already alluded to birth and death, as do others regularly on here. I imagine its not my actual physical death. A lot of stuff has been going off recently, in work, family and spiritual life - to me however, all facets are driven and ordained in the spiritual. I'm still taking Hans answer as the definitive here, especially because faith is required to search out Father - so the answer is that it is not obvious what the answer is because of early rain, latter rain and withdrawal, but there is a still, small voice. ...I will probably be handing my notice in at work this week, accepting a new job, and Thursdays gig is part of a new partnership and venture I am involved in - not to say anything of the way with all the sh1t going off, my life is mirroring Christ's, with being accused of stuff I can do nothing about to redeem myself -and that's not just work - it's happening in my family life as well, very close to home, so when this season dies it will be a nice thing. ...I'm just 'holding my hands up' and not defending myself - it feels liberating, in an odd way.

Old 12-04-2016, 09:49 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,935,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
He told them that the HS would "remind YOU of everything I said."...He was talking to those who were listening to him at that moment...
The problem is most, if not all Christians interpret that passage (those who are even aware of it, that is) to mean the Holy Spirit is always nearby to reveal all truths to us if we just ask him to. That's what I've always been taught anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity