Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2017, 08:54 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,176,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
OK. Did some searching in the forums for him. Apparently he was a pastor that certain folks had issue with because he made them look bad. They hounded him nonstop and he quit posting. And because someone else shows up that has knowledge of the Bible, they automatically think I'm that guy. Not sure why, if I was, that I wouldn't just start posting under my old username...but logic has never really been a STRONG suit of people that are atheistic in their thought processes.

OK..yeah. That doesn't make them look paranoid or hostile at all. That makes these forums a place where people really want to post. When people attack others for no reason at all. This kind of garbage is pathetic.

I came to this forum thinking we'd talk about Christianity...and all I see is a bunch of people just looking for a reason to attack the few Christians that actually DO post here.
Aw, poor, sad, disappointed-and-still-deluded VizFundie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 09:09 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,068 times
Quote:
OK. Did some searching in the forums for him. Apparently he was a pastor that certain folks had issue with because he made them look bad. They hounded him nonstop and he quit posting. And because someone else shows up that has knowledge of the Bible, they automatically think I'm that guy. Not sure why, if I was, that I wouldn't just start posting under my old username...but logic has never really been a STRONG suit of people that are atheistic in their thought processes.

OK..yeah. That doesn't make them look paranoid or hostile at all. That makes these forums a place where people really want to post. When people attack others for no reason at all. This kind of garbage is pathetic.

I came to this forum thinking we'd talk about Christianity...and all I see is a bunch of people just looking for a reason to attack the few Christians that actually DO post here.

You're catching on....Peace

Old 08-03-2017, 09:22 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,352,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
There is no such thing as eternal torment or punishment anywhere is the Scriptures.
You would have to read that into the book itself, and deny that you are doing that.

But I find it extremely amusing that the BabtistFundie never refuted being VIZIO.
And making the ignore list is a compliment in my humble opinion.
Quote:
What is a VIZIO? The tv? Is it some code-word you use to attack someone?
Quote:
Reluctant to give details or make a confession - it's not what you say, rather what you don't.
Quote:
If you think I'm hiding something, good for you. Put me on your ignore list. You'd be doing us both a favor.
I don't have an ignore list, nor am I attacking anyone.
Hide whatever you want - it really doesn't matter to me.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:23 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,013,134 times
Quote:
I don't have an ignore list, nor am I attacking anyone.
Hide whatever you want - it really doesn't matter to me.
I'd settle for a nice, cordial conversation instead of attacks. I'm not going to attack anyone personally, and I expect the same in return. Is that ok?

Old 08-03-2017, 09:31 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,388,856 times
Quote:
I'd settle for a nice, cordial conversation instead of attacks. I'm not going to attack anyone personally, and I expect the same in return. Is that ok?
It is not attacking you to say that I believe you may be Vizio. As I told you, as far as I know, there's nothing in the rules against dropping one username for another. And since you seem to think that Vizio is a stand up guy, I'm not sure why you are taking it as an attack that someone thinks you may be him.

But then, you put me on ignore the second I said I thought you might be Vizio, so you'll never see this.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Apparently he was a pastor that certain folks had issue with because he made them look bad.
Whatever. (Big Grin)

Old 08-03-2017, 09:48 AM

465 posts, read 235,805 times
Quote:

BaptistFundie, they are not attacking for no reason at all; they are attacking because they have reasons is all.

But they will not call those attacks, they will say that you attacked first, because you are a Fundie and all.

But then let us step higher and insist on another thing: that perhaps one poster of the alternate route makes up something like, well let it be just 10 accounts.

'But that's not possible' but the other said, "oh, yes it is".

'No, they are all different people', while the other said, "no, it happens".

So goes the accusation that you are the same pastor they ran off, but that was nothing.

Just shows abhorrent behavior, zero respect, zero ability to just go away and leave it alone.

If the shoe does not fit and they are right, then why must the same spirit come back as a demon?

To mix up apples with oranges, and grapes with figs, and fish with death, and God with no Savior risen.

Did you know you will wind up burning in hell for trying to save the souls of those who don't want it?

Well, sure, it is exactly that way in the minds of some, while Jesus was talking about what they did.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
It is not attacking you to say that I believe you may be Vizio. As I told you, as far as I know, there's nothing in the rules against dropping one username for another. And since you seem to think that Vizio is a stand up guy, I'm not sure why you are taking it as an attack that someone thinks you may be him.

But then, you put me on ignore the second I said I thought you might be Vizio, so you'll never see this.
People create their own environment.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:51 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,176,355 times
Quote:
Whatever. (Big Grin)

Old 08-03-2017, 10:06 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,372,767 times
Quote:
..but logic has never really been a STRONG suit of people that are atheistic in their thought processes.

Now, now...what is good for the goose is also good for the gander...
everyone has frustration and indignation for something...
let's not keep it up ..that is what you will get back, dontchano.
Feel it..your feelings are valid...but writing it to us all is not necessary, you know...set an example
to stupid atheists...ooops, kidding...to those wonderful atheists. LOL...gotcha.

Actually atheists are using logic very much so...it is going beyond this little pea brain's logic of ours where
an experience of the Non-physical may happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity